You can't get a better jaw from worki-

You can't get a better jaw from worki-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_lmKpXysWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn even his dick looks bigger

that guy looks intense af

Just lose fat desu

He didnt get a better jaw, he just lost bodyfat.
Too bad he cant train facial asthetics, poor lad.

Just be ottermode theory. Humans were not designed in the first place to look like Connor Murphy. Literally impossible 200 years ago. So obviously, it will be more turn-off than turn on, the same way Kim Kardashian looks ridiculous to us.

>Cope
Hes an attractive guy you homosexual

>losing bodyfat results in a more defined jaw
who
would
have
fucking
thought

Can confirm.

I used to be like 5"8 188 before I started getting Veeky Forums and then dropped down to about 160 over about a year or so. I looked better, but since I've really gotten serious over the last seven or eight months I'm now 5'9 147 and my facial aesthetics have improved dramatically. It's been the most noticeable thing - my face looks way different now that it's defined and you can see my cheekbones come through. I worked on my posture, gaining an extra inch because I actually stand up straight now.

Goals

>dat gyno

>seeing gyno where there is none

Yep.

Most men tend to gain a lot of fat quickly on their faces and neck area, due to the same principle why men grow beards: for retained warmth back when men had to go out and be hunter-gatherers. Consequently, when you lose weight and drop your overall bodyfat %, your face/neck will quickly lose fat as well. Less fat on your face/neck will make your facial features and jaw become more prominent and sharp.

Some of you might even look half decent at 9-10% bf.

he already had a good jaw it was just covered in fat

miring, if i look this good one day i'll be gucci

where?

not him but i see it on 2nd pic, i have about the same amount of gyno

Well, he is not perfect but he is lot better than his past fatass self.

>look at last boxers
>u omo
>you homo

>No uomo

uomo mind

That's fat. You are fat. You ugly lazy piece of shit.

if his boxers are telling me that im a homo that is absolutely true and youre lying if you say you didnt notice his bulge

I actually didn't haha

U omo lol

>have low amount of bodyfat and visible abs
>still have elevated nipples

Hmm, I dunno senpai, just how low on the BF scale do you want me to go? Are you really that retarded to think that in normal male bodies that fat storage right behind the nipple would be the last place to go? Please dont ever speak your uneducated opinion ever again.

dude went from gross to perfect in natty standards. thats a hell of a fuckng transformation

>men had to go out and be hunter-gatherers

pseudo intellectual faggots as yourself make me laugh at anything said here.

>>have low amount of bodyfat and visible abs
Pic or didn't happen
Don't try to trick us here Fatty McBurger

>poor lad
The dude looks good to me

Just look at OPs 2nd pic, are you fucking blind? I said i look the same and that that "fat" is gyno.

And now look at the 3rd pic, where he has even less body fat. The "gyno" is gone. Wow!

Dumb motherfucker better kys yourself

>poor lad

This guy is more attractive than 75% of this board.

M8, its clear you dont even lift and have no experience with gyno what so ever, why do you have to go out of your way into uncharted territory and preach shit you know nothing about?
The difference between 2nd and 3rd pics are almost nonexistant, and if there are any you can say its cause of lightning you fucking retard. According to you only fat on his nipples disappeared lmao.
If you actually have had gyno you would have known that when skin gets tight (when you get aroused or get goose skin) your gyno can visually disappear for a while. You can pretty much force this by squeezing your nipples lmao.

Now, since you have obviously been exposed as someone who doesn't lift and has no concept of lightning and how bodyfat works, please be so kind to slit your own throat right this moment, thank you.

Uomo means "Man". Are those cheap marketplace boxers user?

while that does happen, being slimmer he must wear smaller trunks

in italian

>"The difference between 2nd and 3rd pics are almost nonexistant"
>Being this deluded
Well in the end you are the faggot with giant gyno tits, so who are you arguing for?
Mister milky titties hahaha

>Most men tend to gain a lot of fat quickly on their faces and neck area
Dude What. He lost an even amount of fat all over.

>he thinks its impossible for 2nd and 3rd pics to be made on the same day by changing trousers and lightning.

Absolutely DYEL
Please join the gym before sharing your opinions about the gym famalam.

Okay gyno master

lmao this guy is better looking than 90% of people.

glad we could agree on this topic

She looks ridiculous because her butt is fake, user. Connor’s muscles are actually real.

Well it stands out more when it's not surrounded by fat pubis mons everywhere.

>cope
the third photo is at LEAST as 7/10. Definitely mogs the everyday normie.

How could you miss the point this bad.

Someone once told me that grip strength also works your jaw. And ive noticed that when im trying really hard on a gripper, i do clench my jaw.

Is it possible that the stronger u get, the stronger ur grip gets, and thus the bigger ur jaw muscles get?

>tfw 12% and my double chin only disappears at around 9-10

I’m still handsome though I look best around that mark.

5 minutes well spend

>you can't gain height from worki-

fit btfo

After reverse image searching the pic I see that he's a Redditor. He said 1st and 2nd pic are one year apart. He doesn't specify when the 3rd pic is, but he says the main difference between the 2nd and 3rd pic is that he has a pump in the 3rd.

oh for fucks sake, wby did i chuckle at this

Losing fat won't fix everyone's jaw problems, but you're not going to have a good looking jaw if you have a high body fat percentage.

>U OMO

FOR FUCKS SAKE

He looks like a less manlet version of greg from TDEP

what's this

You don't know what gyno is. "elevated nipples" isn't gyno

Stats for the cut are 5'10, 214lbs -> 174lbs. Lifts are right around 1/2/3/4.

Related video of physique in OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=h_lmKpXysWM

I don't get it.

>Too bad he cant train facial asthetics, poor lad.

The guy became an ubermensch in the 3rd pic

kys yourself newfag

>what is lighting

I hate myself for getting this...

Timeline?

he looks so good, no uomo

Unattractive ass t b h

>t. someone who thinks they're 12% but is actually about 15%

t. someone who is 14% and only just starting to see double chin fat go.

i didn't, you scum.

>That full diaper look

my post was referencing that