What Gyms does Veeky Forums use?

I might join PureGym Finsbury Park any other anons go there

Other urls found in this thread:

puregym.com/gyms/london-finsbury-park/
puregym.com/gyms/sunderland/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Puregym South Ken here lads

Bump for gymbros

im at pure gym for 2 years now, don't have any complaints aside from the loud classes they do

i picked puregym because i don't want to talk to anybody and is 24/7 with a pin
I'm trying to find where the changing rooms are on their google 360 view but can't find it the layout is so confusing. I'm gonna look like such a fucking retard not knowing where to change and wandering around.

if someone can find it on the view tell me plss
>take the 360 tour
puregym.com/gyms/london-finsbury-park/

when you sign up you can choose to have one of the staff show you around the first time. Ive never been in one of the multistory ones, mine is just one big warehouse like room
puregym.com/gyms/sunderland/

Planet fitness no joke

A lot of people shit on pure gym but I think it's pretty good, apart from all the new years resolution people there at the minute.

I go to DW Gym, but I've visited a pure gym before and they're pretty good.

Yeah, I like it, it's affordable and has all the equity I need. Only complaint is that there are only two squat racks at mine so I sometimes have to wait to use one which gets really annoying

I also go to a Pure Gym. £12.99 pm, all the equipment I need, close to where I live. Pretty good desu.

The only other gym near me with equipment as good costs £50pm. Rest of the gyms around are all health clubs with shite equipment that attract mega normies looking to tone up.

Only complaint is the lack of a deadlifting platform.

Pure gym Southampton (Shirley)
Have everything I need :) Very satisfied

Anytime Fitness. It's alright, but there are plenty of gyms with better equipment, and better prices, but they are too far, and not 24/7 so I can't do it.

Me too. I'm a poorfag, it's cheap, it's convenient, my wife likes it because she can use the treadmills or whatever, etc. I'm not going to be an olympic athlete, I don't need an amazing gym.

What bars do they have at Pure Gym?

Virgin at chiswick, £99 a month.

might join the one by the train station, is it any good? going to the gym above argos atm and its fucking shite

Pleasance Gym in Edinburgh

Way too fucking hot

i think it's called 24/7 fitness only cost me £150 for the year

it's usually dead cause all the casuals got to puregym down the road

snap fitness @windsor

they have a few different lengths of barbells, some EZ bars and some lighter pre weighted ones

Kennington or Kensington?

t. Poor Gym Camberwell/Oval

Drinking ones

They can tax you for that in Chiswick??

I'm moving to Britbong land in a few months. Where should I go for the gym?

Me too my bro. My gym manager is a complete bro too. Remembers everyone by name and gives out advice like candy

Local YMCA's

A gym

places for people in the south.
GF is a lifeguard so i steal her membership for free.
local place only got a squat rack like 3 months ago so i had to go up to horsham and use the one there

Oh cool

Where in bongland are you moving lad

Edinburgh

Same bro. Cheap and convinient.

Haha as if, I live in Edinburgh. If you’re coming for uni, the uni gym is the best value and has a massive amount of equipment, but does get very busy at peak times. Only about £100 for the year.

There is a PureGym near where I live which is decent, but about double the cost of the uni gym.

I think there’s another gym up near North Bridge in New Town, pretty sure it’s another PureGym. Not much residential area around there so doubt you’d be very close though,

Alright cool looks like I'll be going to the gym in the middle of the night starting September.

What?

I was calling you a virgin

Kensington unfortunately

Easygym Cardiff

See you there tomorrow mate, I'm the novice new year fag doing stronglifts

pure gym bitterne lads

Anytime fitness. Thirty quid a month which is more expensive than the likes of pure and similar chains but that creates a barrier to entry for the riff raff. Private rooms for showers which are never too busy and 24/7 which is essential force me. Not a massive amount of equipment but not really a problem for me.

You fucking retard. Can't understand jokes can you not you soggy biscuit?

Herts lad reporting. Not many Puregyms down this way but I do use them when traveling round the country. Well equipped and better than the council run gym I use

What time, wanna give you a little mire

Puregym Sheffield City Centre South, I'm moving to a smaller gym soon, I cant hack all these NYRs.

The planet, Galway

Hagley road?

Disappointed in the epidemic of pure gym usage.

Whenever we visit gfs mom im forced to use pure gym in barnet. My god what a miserable fucking place. Fuck that, full of dumb cunts in leggings, dyel normie fuckers, autistic manchildren giving me advice i didnt ask for. And its fucking busy. How can such a place be busy and yet everyone looks like shit.

The one and only saving grace is that theres a giant cctv screen as you walk in, and its warped so i look like Mr Olympia.