I told you retards

I told you retards.

MEAT AND VEGETABLE DIET

No counting calories required. It will get you lean and peeled, even easier if you lift as well.

>Pic related, Jordan Peterson daughter

Her diet is meat+vegetables only, she use to be fat before she started eating that way.

My mum also did this and went from 100kg to 60kg in 1 year of just eating MEAT + VEGGIES. A guy at my gym got me onto this, for years Ive seen him and hes always been LEAN, and he told me all he eats is MEAT+ VEGGIES, never tracks anything.

I told you guys again and again, but nope, youd rather track macros/calories and weigh out all your shit like an autist

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/curcumin/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2_kEmYTiHtc
tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/297861608
instagram.com/p/BJs0cpmD7mr/?taken-by=mikhailapeterson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you'll never marry a famous psychologist's daughter
why even live

She had depression too.
I'm meal prepped this week with only meat and veggies, almonds on the side though.

What was the purpose of that post? God, social media is infantils

neck yourself, room cleaner

Clean your room

From what I’ve heard she’s been through medical nightmares and for a while couldn’t walk. Could be a different daughter that died or something.

She seems to have a very nice and firm tummy. And to have that ?

No, this is the damaged daughter.

Heres what u do babies

1. drink whey protein
2. eat meat + veggies
3. lift
4. drink whey protein
5. eat meat + veggies
6. eat meat + veggies
7. bed

is there any downside to this diet?

Thing is, by eating meat and veggies only, it's highly unlikely you exceed your calorie limit. Unless you eat potatoes and shit all the time.

>mikhaila will never help you clean your room and support you while you climb the dominance heirarchy

>getting all amino acids from the meat
>getting all vitamins and minerals from the veggies
>not autistically tracking everything like a skinnyfat gymcel

There are no downsides. Its a bit awkward at the start because your body isnt use to eating all that veggies, but thats about it. You'll find that your never bloated and your appetite is always satiated.

How to make your muscles look like stringy shit 101

The stringy shit only happens if your fat.

Once your lean youre no longer stringy, you're looking full regardless.

So Keto? ROFLMAO

>glasseshalfempty : i watch ur dadds videos

Nope.

Keto is low protein - 80% fat, 15% protein, 5% carbs

Meat + Veggies is - 60% protein, 20% fat, 10% carbs

That's pretty good but I'd also include some carbs like brown rice or potatoes pre workout

So I take it this does not allow beans, lentils and legumes?

What veggies specifically are the best for this diet?

You would be correct.

Veggies not including shit like that, potatoes, etc. Its veggies meaning cucumbers, cabbage, carrots, celery, lettuce, onions, etc. All the low calorie veggies.

So breakfast would basically be eggs and bacon everyday. Might get stale desu

All the low calorie veggies.

If you eat lean meat, you can add olive oil to it for the fat.

If you eat a fatty meat, do not add additional fats.
You can dress salads with oil/vinegar as you will not be getting calories from anywhere else besides the meat and veggies. So its not like you have to eat dry veggies. That said its not a license to just drench your veggies in olive oil, but you can add olive oil to them every meal, just a reasonable amount.

"I started dieting in a way that while isnt the healthiest, is much healthier than how I used to eat and this lead to a reduction of calories, so I lost weight"
>groundbreaking

When my mum went from 100kg to 60kg, her breakfast every single morning was 2 eggs + mushrooms + green veggies. It still is now.

This

Yes we know that.

Also - are you actually claiming counting macros/calories to be healthier? LOL most people who count macros just get their protein from WPC and other lean sources, so they can fit a bunch of junk shit food into their macros, most IIFYMers dont even eat enough fiber because they use so much of their fats/carbs on junk after they hit their protein.

Also, most IIFYMers barely eat vegetables, mostly because its more annoying to weigh veggies out, so they just end up going for packaged/processed foods to make the tracking process less annoying.

Stop acting like IIFYM is some god mode perfect healthy dieting choice, as most people who do the fucking thing have eating disorders.

What if you hit your macros AND ate vegetables AND didn't eat like shit? Or are you only capable of following a diet with two rules?

t.neet faggot who lives in his own filth

More power to you if you can do that.

But fact is most people dont. Even the guys who really pushed the whole IIFYM macros things a few years ago, most of them eat shit in their macros anyway.

Also - do you honestly see yourself tracking macros forever? The fact you do it when you dont even compete is pathetic. Even the top guys dont do that unless theyre in contest prep.

Do Veggies include potatoes and yams?

If your 15% bodyfat, no.

If your

Well we can tell you don't exercise.

Lmao @ petersons daughter being a basic insta thot

Ive been lifting for 6 years, kys newfag.

How did we get to this situation? Every fucking woman and yong man post their problems on social media, like fuck off! Everyone has problems, and we deal with them without attentionwhoring

Sure you have newfag dyel.
Kys you worthless faggot

filthy chaos lover

> be it famous psychologist
> be known for being assertive and having a strong flair
> raise daughter to be basic insta thot
yfw

How do you vary your daily food without being unhealthy? i try to eat just some meat,eggs and fruit/greens for meals but i seriously feel the need for something more to "spice it up"

LOW carbs veggies, basically you wanna limit your carbs with this diet

>mfw I might have a daughter some day

>keto is low protein

Holy fucking shit why are you even fucking posting. Fucking retard.

>naturally eat plenty protein + veggies
>carbs are always from fruit or veggies
>get some potatoes or white rice in for carb count and kcals since theyre good for testosterone

is this fine? doing 40/30/30, would go up higher on carbs but I no longer box so 40 seems enough

You are fine bro just keep training hard

Eating carbs to get good test levels, wtf is this?

And no 40/30/30 isn't alright, low carb is the answer here, getting almost as much carbs as protein isnt low carb

for losing weight, yes. for performance, i'd rethink that.

OMAD with only low carb veggies (i choose boiled turnip/collard greens, spinach, broccoli, and asparagus for inanely good shits and long lasting energy) for fiber, vitamins, and minerals, avocado and nuts for fat sources, and lean fish and chicken for omega 3 and protein @ ~1000-1200kcal is the easiest fat loss i've had in ages, 6 weeks to lose 28lbs (inc. waterweight), lifts stayed roughly the same and endurance went way up. a one-a-day multivitamin and zinc/calcium/mg/k supplement is all i take. i don't think it's sustainable for 1yr+ but i reached my goal bf% by then and was feeling back in shape with my biking performance.

for strength/power not eating carbs is a serious curse and every workout gets pretty excruciating towards the end, feels like you're leaking water.

Sounds like something one who hasn't developed his shadow would say

SORT

So you were eating a single meal for a day of chicken and nuts/avocado and greens?

Would it be like pic related?

What you say removing a macro nutrient typically found to be 40%-60% of most diets will mean you lose weight?

Wow who would've thunk it.

That would be a good cutting diet but how could you bulk on this?

She went to my highschool...Missed my chance

The chapter in his book about not letting your kids do anything that makes you dislike them is probably written from personal experience

I'm making a meatball stew to eat for the whole day which clocks in at 1300 calories for weight loss, am I missing anything in my stew for max benefits?

Meatballs
Tomatoes
Spinach
Red + Yellow Pepper
Red Onion
Garlic

?

carrots for betacarotene = better looking skin
curcumin for both flavor and anti-inflammatory benefits
> examine.com/supplements/curcumin/

I have betacarotene provitamin A tablets if that is a good replacement for it, i really hate carrots.

Does Curcumin go well with paparika?

Joe Rogan Experience #1058 - Nina Teicholz - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=2_kEmYTiHtc

you can do even better and get rid of the toxic plants

>You will never impregnate Jordan Peterson's daughter and make him your father in law

I find meal prepping and counting calories really fun no need to bully;_;

>examine.com/supplements/curcumin/
Oh right I see so it is only in tablet form? is betacarotene provitamin a tablets good enough? I hate carrots.

He's right though

>Does Curcumin go well with paparika?
it's great
used lots of it even before hearding of the benefits

curcumin is a spice sold in powder
it needs to be paired with black pepper for better absorption
you should pair it anyway for flavor

fuck that actually makes me sad

tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/297861608

is this it? ukfag here.

You severely underestimate the amount of meat I can eat.

>eating carbs to get good test levels, wtf is this?
Kys sub 2pl8 bencher

Yeah, of course this works. Its much more difficult to eat at a surplus with just vegetables and meat. Why does everyone think these "secret" diets function on any concept other than calories in/calories out?

>do this diet
>eat pork, steak, and salmon
>gain weight

fuck what do i do

what about grains and fruits

Nobody said to just eat fatty meat retard. Youre also probably cheating by throwing in calorically dense food like breads, pasta, rice etc.

You should be eating alternating lean meats, not just eating 100% fatty meat.

what part of meat and vegetables only did you not understanding you drooling, mouth-breathing brainlet

Why would that happen
t. Brainlet

something something glycogen something

The part where vegetable is a highly ambiguous term but I'll take your aggression as a no.

sorry i've been eating a lot of onions and my test is through the roof

>liquefy onions, garlic, and tons of tomatoes
>mix in spices, ground beef and sausage
>simmer for a couple hours
>Veeky Forums bolognese

pure meat and vegetables. I think I eat like 6 onions a day this way

Best blender for this? I want to liquefy the veggies in my meatball stew so I don't have to taste the texture of them (autistic).

idk i cut them in half, simmer them in some water, pull off the skins then just blend them in my cheap walmart blender, then I run it all through a sieve. seems to work well

>If you decrease caloric intake, you lose weight!
Mind. Blown.

carb cycling is best
2 days low carb/1 day high carb/repeat

/thread

For bulking or cutting?

AHAHA ROOM CLEANER

>some idiot takes it to mean eat red meat, avocado and potatoes and gains weight
wow it's almost as if it's the calorie restriction that's causing weight loss

So this ugly subhuman woman eats meat and vegetables only... so I should follow her advice?
Fuck off.

>some people have lost weight while eating this diet
>so everyone should eat this diet
Are you retarded? People lose weight doing all sorts of diets that contradict each other

i avoided even carrot but that's pretty damn close, yes. i like to shill turnip/collard greens, i know that not everyone likes it and you can only really make it one way but the nutrition bang for buck is insane, but spinach is just as good though a little more expensive. i usually get the canned or boil up my spinach because eating a significant amount of spinach is difficult.

i would also add fish into the diet, i just feel bored going through so much chicken and it's a way to get omega 3s in without supplements. i mix it up between tilapia (im poor as fuck) and salmon; my chicken comes skinless so i just eat it that way.

i took a multivitamin to cover the b-complex and iron side of things, as well as a calcium/magnesium/d3/zinc supp to keep those in check as well, no other supplements.

finally i minimize trans/saturated fats and try to keep it largely MUFA/PUFA slightly favoring MUFA, but imo it's no big deal.

red onions are good for test?

THIS SOYBOY MANLET IS FUCKING J.B.Ps DAUGHTER

LOOK AT THIS CONFUSED KID CONSUMED BY CHAOS

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he looks pretty chad to me

SHE'S 5'2 DUDE, THIS GUY IS BARELY 5'8

instagram.com/p/BJs0cpmD7mr/?taken-by=mikhailapeterson
he's no soyboy
so? that's a fine difference in height

FUCK YOU FAGGOT HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Id lET HER clean mY ROoM if u KnOW WhAt IM SaYIN

he's educated, good looking, and has made a white baby with her at 25.. there's not much better you could ask for as a dad so i'm sure Dr Peterson is fine with it

HE'S A FUCKING MANLET WITH NO ORIGINAL THOUGHT, HE HAS NO CONTROL

Looks pretty Chad
>Muh height
Height only matters compared to the woman's height

>tfw no petite bashful gf with braids

Muh fucking dick

Jordan Peterson: Defeating straw men and misandrists for a career

probably wearing 3+inch heels so he's like 6'1"