How has your week started Veeky Forums?

How has your week started Veeky Forums?

absolute fucking garbage

I have never felt healthier, but I'm starting to hate fat people.

Images seem to work again, so that's nice. Other than that, shit. Can barely get out of bed in time for class in the morning.

>Double trips demand the truth

Pretty badly, OP. I got dumped by a girl, and I can only start going to the gym on Thursday.

There's an intimacy shaped hole in my life that no amount of iron will fill. I don't want sex, not exactly. I want to trust someone enough to be vulnerable around them. All around feeling like a fucking wreck.

WBU?

Former fat fag here.
I lost 40 pounds in the last 2-3 months doing some light exercises and diet control I'm now reading the sticky and starting on actually building muscle. It feels nice to be skinny to average but I'm ready to move to the next step and actually become fit. Wish me luck bros.

Hopefully I can find a girlfriend that actually suits my tastes as I refuse to settle anymore and really want to live up to my own lofty standards.

failed nofap 10 days in, almost hooked up with a chick with a kid, idk man you tell me

The weather is extremely fucking cold up here, so the atmosphere is really dense. Also I haven't got enough sleep in forever so I have been zoning out a lot.

Sorry to hear about your situation. I have this same feeling of wanting intimacy with a person. The thought of it stings really hard sometimes., especially when you can't hold in the loneliness caused by it.
I usually try to switch the thought around by convincing myself that it will come someday. Is it just a hyperbole? I don't know.

>Accidentally came inside girlfriend (broke condom)
>Got plan B
>Will make appointment to abort if it comes to it
>Surprisingly no stress at all.

Started off weird I suppose.

There's a guy who started taking my bus from and to work. Before, I've been used to people smelling thanks to years of public transit with busses, trains, and subways. It was always bearable thought, despite hating it

This guy though? He smells like a reanimated corpse, like holy shit dude what landfill do you live in. That the first time where I actually couldn't stand the stench and felt like I was on the verge of puking. Sat right beside me too, and considering packed bus + far away destination + infrequent arrival, all I could do was stick my nose as far as I could do the window and pray his stop was soon. Fucking hell, is a shower literally this difficult?

Not good, had to move over to working night and everything is fucked with that.

Less than stellar famalam, i don't think i understand women very well

>be me deadlift day
>deadlifts
>rom deadlifts
>shrugs
>mid set into 4pl8 shrugs
>suddenly feel a sharp pain and pop middle of my upper back
>fuckn painful as fuck
never doing shrugs again

Kill yourself you Fucking Faggot frog poster. You will never know the depth of how much I despise you fags. I don't know how this board puts up with all this new faggotry. You are an infestation that must be wiped from the face of the earth. If I could I would personally find you and smash your Fucking fingers with a hammer so you never post a Fucking frog again.

I made a friend

Look into vitamin c and abortifacient herbs/plants mate. Abortions are expensive, financially and physically.

good I'd say, I've lost 5lbs in 3 weeks and just started running today for the first time. I ran 3.3 miles and my thighs are chaffing terribly. But I'm feeling good

Not gonna make it

I'm a skeleton and my dad seemed very proud of my squat form yesterday, even though I'm doing uber-bitch weight. He's a former strongman that's been fucking ravaged by injuries and now he can't do more than a single set of 20kg squats, when he used to bench 160kg for warmup. So he seemed pleased that I was going to do them in his stead.

I think that's the first time I've ever felt like he was proud of me.

bretty good

fixed my squat form yesterday
went to my tai chi class yesterday
finished something at work that started in August
have yoga tonight
lost 17 lbs since December and I'm only 7 more away from my goal

Had a job interview in the afternoon. Joined a gym later on. Pretty productive user

Finally worked out after a week out due to an infection.
Feel alive again.

Started taking my diet seriously and meal prepped. Broke PR in Pendlay rows and Bench yesterday. Pretty good start just wished I never let myself get to comfortable in my last relationship and gain this much weight I’m technically Obese by BMI (31) standards but don’t look too out of shape thanks to lifting these past 2 months

Probably just misigned a rib bro look into self massage rib alignment there’s a few good techniques including foam rollers. Did that shit myself a few months back

It’s just a meme bro...

Lol risk having a kid by using voodoo medicine

>first day on unemployment
searching job offers and sending papers to employers.

Use baby powder when you run works a dream

No Fuck you! It's not a just a fucking meme. And another Fuck you for liking maymays. It's you being a retard and showing how new you are. Quit posting Fucking frogs and start lurking more than you post. I don't why this board puts up with this faggotry. This place will be new /pol/ soon with retarded faggots like you posting emojis and Fucking frogs. Again FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FROG POSTER AND YOUR SHIT THREAD

why can't I stop comfort eating?

Where the fuck do you think medicine comes from you retard? Plants. Obviously don't soley rely on them in this era but it is a cheaper and sometimes safer alternative, if it works. If not, go get a legitimate abortion from a doctor.
>plants
>voodoo medicine
I fucking hate ignorant fools like you

>Bomb my internship interview
>Bench press stalling for the 6th millionth time.
>Realize I have abadonment issues.

Started new semester today.
Mechatronics major.
A lot of anxiety, but I'm pushing through.

Remember to take lots of roids friend :^)

Trololololololo took my bait bro, easy peasy lemony queezey

pretty good, trying to turn my sleeping pattern back a bit so I get up in a good time and have energy to lift properly.

>Made two new friends at the gym
>Got 'mired hard by gym crush
>New diet and routine is working well and I have lots of energy
>Top four abs are getting more pronounced-can't stop looking in the mirror
>Hit a couple major milestones with my routine
>The week is just getting started

Broke up with my gf just before Christmas. Fucking destroyed me, but every week has been a little better. Lifting, cutting, getting in shape. Trying to focus on school, but still getting distracted by feels. Had a Microbio quiz just now that I'm pretty sure I bombed. Gotta catch up. Have a quiz in Speech class coming up in twenty minutes. Fuck am I glad I'm in school. Cannot wait to be a nurse.

>Dumped my girlfriend a few months ago for being an inconsiderate asshole.
>We started talking a little bit again
>she starts being an inconsiderate asshole again.

Don't know why I let it it get to me. I'm disappointing because we used to have great times together. No contact seems to be the best solution for my own state of mind, though. Sucks a little desu

>fucked my girl in the ass and came inside
>strength and size has come back like 80% of it's original before I had to stop lifting for 6 weeks

>ate too much
>weather was shit so I couldn't go on a walk
>still no job, so no money for gym membership
>starting to realize bf might not be serious
I wanna die desu

This.
Fpbp

Good profession to go into

DrShut up you worthless piece of shit, you are special and shouldn't spend time with people who drag you down.