Women

>women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lifting for women

I unironically hate women because of my mother, she was so selfish when she had me she decided to never tell my real dad they were going to have a kid because she was dating a new man, wanna know more ? she left me with my grandparents to form a new family

at least my grandparents were "nice" but i cant no hate women, i dont really wanan repeat my story, if once i leave pregnant a girl im gonna take care of the kid, anyways im far away from that since t,virgin but well

get sterilized, faggot

It's all so tiresome.

i had a severe varicocele some years ago so im somewhat sterilized

be carefull with heavy squats

Haha, that guy has only one hand, what a retard

haha m8 i wish i had your mother

my mother never wanted me to leave her side, she homeschooled me after grade 2 because girls were chasing me since i was kind of cute

it gets worse, a year or two after i hit puberty she started putting puberty blockers in my food and drinks

i'm still not done with puberty thanks to her and i'm 27

>wanna know more ?
no

earth should be male only

oh my god you again LOOOOOOOOOL

what is the autistic rage associated with this webm? they're not mocking him they are impressed that he can get up there one handed.

I doubt you'd do it, but got pics of yourself? I'd like to see that

sorry bout your fucked mom,

>what is the autistic rage associated with this webm?
An armless man outperformed various healthy women

hes lying the 27 years old fag who is memeing about that is just some randon thisrwordly liar faggor, dont pay attention to him, hes trolling

>gifs that end too early

My mom was a whore and a slut who let me do whatever i wanted as she got plowed by various men. Shes been married 4 times and has cheated on all of them.

>one arm, one foot gimp approaches wall and just gets it done.
>seven able bodied females gape at the wall as insurmountable, one tepidly approaches and immediately gives up

The one definitely looks like she has somehow been offended that he can do it so easily while missing both an arm and a leg. While the women look at the wall like they don't know wtf to do.

delight, simply delight

this is before i found out and any changes were made... not going to post my face, maybe one day if it shapes up because it's pretty disgusting

i was 26 here, 5'9, 0 body hair, little forearm hair, small testes, ~5" penis, child-like fat distribution, babyface, speech impediment

since i've gotten away from her, my balls have actually grown, hair is coming on my chest & body, speech impediment is nearly gone, body is shedding fat like mad, i've grown at least 2.5 inches, dick is bigger and wider...

and i'm 27... shit is fucking nuts

i think you're mad because you fear your mom did something similar? fuck you faggot

Often when this webm is posted, autists will interpret the close woman's expression as one of disdain instead of incredulity. When this is pointed out, the autists will swarm like starlings to protect their fragile opinion.

that guy is like epitome of motivation for me

Thats what you get when your goal is just muhgf.jpg and barely care who it is.
If youre autistic enough to not be able to see the difference between a parasite like this and a mate, or being to desperate to care, then you deserve to get scammed.
He can either bitch in his faggy chair or he can ruin her life elegantly.

Lmao fuckin beta loser faget thread.
Room cleaning, obsessive masturbating beta losers

He looks like he never touched a dumbbell in his life and shes fat.

Lifting for hot chick works.

Post a legit story of a jacked guy being dumped for no reason or cheated on by his hot gf, it doesnt happen.

Girls will never leave you if you have a great body.

I'M SO FUCKIN HORNY

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

does your autism not allow you to tell facial expressions?

Fuck you say boy?

Guts does regrow his hand right?

>women

Why would he? The handcannon saved his life more than once.

>that indent
Holy fuck.

that looks extremely painful

She's a big girl

stop posting this fake shit you make newfags nervous you retard

For her.

It's dangerous and reckless, and from the looks of it, it's crossfit. I have no problem believing this is 100% real.

what happened to her muscle? Did it just compress or did her quads detach from her kneecap?

women being weaker than men is natural and to be expected. Getting mad because women are weaker than men is like getting mad because pigs can't fly like pigeons.

for the love of god, someone get them back on the right path

y tho

She hasn't been offended she's just like "how the fuck did this nigger do that shit". Later they will prob smash.

my mom divorced my dad over him smoking like a gram of weed a week, took half his shit
apparently called the police over a couple times for concerns about drugs which he didn't really do, he didnt have time for that stuff. he would later end up killing himself

she has disowned me twice, i get screamed at for no reason, lies to me constantly

And most recently she tried to con me out of 20 grand

i like getting sweet with waitresses when she's around because she loses her shit

if you left home, never move back Veeky Forums

how does it get to this point? how stupid do you have to be for this to happen? i don't understand

why the fuck are you even still in contact with her?

When it comes to newbies, it's usually the "coaches". Whoever was her instructor was probably a moron. She might be dumb too tho..