Sweating ammonia

It was 61 degree yesterday in the D.C. region and Golds decided not to turn the heat off... its about 80 in the gym and they have zero air circulation. I did an hour on the bike and now I'm three miles/30mins into a run and sweating bullets. Sweat rolls down my face and drips into my mustache... completely overwhelmed by the smell of ammonia.... my initial thought was that my kidneys had shut down and that I was official dying.
A little research online showed me that my body had gone through all of the free carbs and was now consuming proteins/BCAAs in their absence.
Should I stop my cardio when this happens? Am I eating into my gains or can I have a little more lean protein and not have muscle loss? Is this a GOOD time to push harder because more fat is likely to be burned? What do Veeky Forums? I already hit 2/3/4/5 and I'm trying to go for aesthetics.

I want to lick the sweat off her abs.

Same.

Imagine having sex with a girl. She's sweating, putting her hands around your back as you thrust into her vagina. You can feel her hands dig into your back, she's moaning and breathing into your neck. Her breasts are pressed against your own chest and it feels amazing. She pulls you closer, smiles and whispers "I love how you feel inside me" into your ear. Her legs lock around you, you can feel the smooth skin of her thighs on your lower back. Her vagina becomes tighter and you feel yourself thrusting faster as she moans louder and wraps around you tighter. You find each other's lips, she shudders. You both cum.

Afterwards, you cuddle into the night. She's the big spoon and keeps her arms wrapped around you into the night. Some of her messy hair falls over your head. You're very conscious of her entire beautiful body pressed up against you. You drift into the sleep as happy as possible.

I will in all likelihood never experience this.

Side note
>Gym crush personal trainer had a cute new girl working out with her
>Cute new girl mirin' hard all night
>Keeps drawing gym crush's attention to me
>Catch both smiling a few times and they look away quick
>Row of 30 free treadmills and I'm the only one running
>They come up and start running two treadmills over from me
>I'm god-status, covered in sweat with muscles bulging while I run
>'Mires intensify

Feels good

Brother, it will happen. Work on you. Been there plenty of times and it's a great feeling... but what you're missing is that women are fucking snakes and they once you experience this, they hold the power to completely destroy you. Never obsess on the specific moment because once the moment is gone, you're left with the person and the person doesn't always live up to the feels that they once gave you.

Sweaty fit girl sex is the best

>tfw sportswear fetish and all the girls are dressed heavy for winter

That happened to me last summer. Fuck she was amazing. Too bad she was a thot.

go talk to them user

I have a personal rule against approaching girls in the gym unless I get very strong signs from them. I honestly can't stand it when uggo chicks and gay men try to hit on me at the gym while I'm trying to get my workout in so I don't really want to make others feel the same way. I'm also pretty sure that gym crush girl is in a relationship since she has an "army GF" sticker on the back of her car. She looks striking similar to Jessica Alba but with a squat ass and quads. I'm. It a sperg so if I get vibes that they actually want me to approach in the future, I will.

Fuck sake other threads is for that shit.
Yesterday in The sauna i also starten to smell ammonia. Thought someone had spillt cleaning supplys. Anyone got an Knowledge on ops questions

i want this!

OP here, still patiently waiting for somebody to answer as well. Might ask my doctor friend.

I HAD THIS ONCE AND I LOST IT FUCK LIFE.

I hope one day I will get to fuck a fit girl

Ammonia = overtraining. If you smell ammonia you are consuming muscle.

delet this

oh no

joke's on you, I have all that and we are having a baby too

>overtraining = consuming muscle

Can I just eat more carbs and continue as usual?

YOU FUCKER WHY DID YOU HAVE GO REMIND ME OF WHAT I LOST