Do women find a manbun sexy?

do women find a manbun sexy?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5298523/Body-Coach-Joe-Wicks-insists-DOESNT-feel-famous.html
youtu.be/P6J14bPxiSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know what women really find sexy
Loads of money baby

dunno about womens but manbuns are pretty fucking gay imo

do women find men with long hair sexy?

I don't know.

I honestly wear it out of convenience. Don't care what people think.

see

No. As someone who had long hair I got a ton of compliments on it, but only when it was freshly washed/conditioned and down. No one liked it when it was up

women find facial aesthetics sexy, if you are hot with a manbun you are still hot, if you are facelet, no haircut is going to fix it

this model he is dating probably likes it

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5298523/Body-Coach-Joe-Wicks-insists-DOESNT-feel-famous.html

Dunno.
Wish hipsters didn't coopt computer science fashion like that.
I want to wear long hair and beard because it's the source of my programming power, not because of faggotry

Not him, but it still looks stupid.

how about cutting your hair brainlet

wtf he's way bigger than i am and he is lifting 30 lbs? i can curl 40 lb dumbells and i'm 5'10" 160 lbs.

fuck my long arm genetics

On sexy men, probably

There are certain aesthetics that women like, but men will secretly think you're a faggot. This is one of them. Also on that list:
>skinny jeans
>hipster beanie
>colorful tattoos

this

who gives a fuck about what they think

he could have 12" biceps man. Put him next to a serious bodybuilder and he'll probably look like a dyel. It's all perspective

All of last year I had long hair and I basically never did the manbun. As I was growing it out people laughed at the very possibility. It did get a lot of compliments when I put it in certain ponytails though. Girlfriend really liked my longer hair. Then we broke up and I just wanted instant change and cut it all off

I have one and yes!
Also you can open it and reveal long curly sex hair, most like it but when you open it BAM seduced that bish
Serious best haircut
pic related

Some do, some don't

But no women finds a man sexy that must ask about getting a manbun in an bavarian anonymous gay bodybuilding magazine page exchange platform

Fuck no.

Every time I'm with my wife and she spots a manbun, she laughs at the guy and tells me how retarded-looking manbuns are.

This holy shit this

I just started working as medfag and fuck every qt nurse is flirting, while months ago in other hospital they were all cunts because I was only an intern. Money and status beats everything. Coming from a 5'7 dyel manlet.

yes, but men don't, and that's the problem

What a prick

>in other hospital they were all cunts
>Coming from a 5'7 dyel manlet.
I fucking wonder why

What's worse is you're okay with being used for money by gold digging sluts

no matter what they claim, if he is attractive, there will always be some women who love a pretentious douche

Your wife is ugly and fat though. Why do i care?

If his hair is long all around and tied back into a bun it can be hot as hell. If he has the sides shaved or everything super short except for a tiny ass nub of a bun on top it looks ridiculous and laughable.

fpbp

Because you're ugly and fat and have an awful fucking haircut

this post is created by this person with the manbun trying to market himself on the chans

youtu.be/P6J14bPxiSo
If the guy is hot sure

my wife laughs at them too calls hipster buns

I think he’s larping as the Jewish plastic surgeon from the tv show ‘house’

Women find men that dont have to ask a anonymous board for approval sexy.

>trying to market himself on the chans
first you get the chans
then you get the reddit
then you get the facebook

maybe if it was still 2015
that trend is dead
basically undercut tier cringe now

Whenever I see manbuns I think vegans

Are vegan men sexy?

Most IG wheyfus have geared man bun fgts

I like how his V-neck cut keeps getting deeper.

>not just shaving your head at home

I have a manbun and plenty of women love it. I've had girls who don't like it still say that I pull it off because I'm tall and Veeky Forums though.

who's this

they key is to just be good looking, no girl is gonna fuck you because you have a nice haircut

As long as you have a decent beard.

Women have different tastes, user.

nu male detected

Oscar Isaac
Decent actor, pretty face and voice, and 5'7'' at best, makes my feel better about being a manlet myself

I think that when man has mass appeal ladies will single out a lot of superficial characteristics of that person to try and make sense of the attraction. In reality its several things falling in place. This is why it always makes me lol when you see some meme fad like the man bun running wild because it doesnt work for a lot of people. They think unconditionally that if they do the bun ladies will like them more, not realizing that it doesnt change their face, theur frame, their height, their tone, complexion, personality, etcetc.

i wish computer science cuckboys didnt coopt metal fashion like that
i keep my hair long for headbanging because it's the source of my power, not because of faggotry and poor hygiene

slim/skinny/whatever jeans look good on guys, fight me faggot

agreed.

By the early 00s it was a disgusting and outdated thing, like a ponytail, because it was fashionable in the 80s/early 90s and by that point people looked back and thought "what the fuck was wrong with our fashion then?" We even had a sketch-show in the UK which made fun of it.

But long hair, specifically the manbun, has come into fashion the past few years.

I mean, if you had to ask on Veeky Forums rather than just searching "mens hairstyles 2017/2018" on Google, then you're probably not going to pull if off anyway. The same way a fedora looks great on a well built good looking, preferably black, guy, but has become a byword for fat beta Autism on Veeky Forums.

No
Nobody finds it attractive
It was never meant it be attractive, it exists purely for fun ctionality when you're doing shit that you don't want your hair to be in the way of
Either way it makes you look like a faggot

Only dirty Anglo scum wear short hair for no god damn reason

Only reason you think this is because you're a faggot who wears women's clothes

>things that are fashionable that women find attractive
>I think it makes you a "faggot" because I'm a jealous fat ugly beta who can't get women.

I've been stuck on 30lbs dumbbell curls since like forever. I do them after my back workout so my arms are fucking dead from all the pullups and rows and shit

You are quite clearly a homo
Tight fitting jeans that aren't fucking leather never have and never will look good
Pants are supposed to be uniform, stop trying to be a faggot and pretend you're wearing yogapants

I'd say it's the status they like more so than the money

t. Beanie wearing, skinny jeans having, man bun rocking colorful tatoo having nu-male faggot

I'm 43 and have a manbun.
You can't imagine how jelly guys my age are.
Women don't care unless you have a nice face but it's clearly a loser alarm for them. But well, a lot of women love handsome losers.

>things that are fashionable
Fashion is for women, you're clearly not a man

The balding fucker wouldnt seem so disgusting to her if he grew a beard
God damn I hate what the fucking English did to western hair standards
Fuckin cunts

You need to somehow find a qt nurse that wasn't a cunt before knowing your status.

If you can do that, you hit the jackpot.
Nurses are often crazy in bed.

>Jew
>Good looking
Man hides behind his facial hair

Why is that? Care to elaborate?

He's guatemalan/cuban, user, not a jew

How did you style it? I've had my hair short for a long time, thinking of letting it grow.

not by themself.
you need the attitude, the style and the body to be able to make it "work", implying you have good hair.
but if you have those you don't need hair.

Taking the statuspill is absolutely critical. I don’t have a lot of friends at uni but this class I just started has the majority of all the people I’ve met rolled into one class so it seems like I have tons of friends and women were all of a sudden trying to talk to me and staring at me which never happens

>do women find
who gives a fuck?

lel I had never noticed that.

if you can make it work for you then yes.

No. But having long hair that could hypothetically go in one is sexy as long as it works for your face.

I've grown out and cut and grown out and cut and grown out and cut my hair, occasionally wearing buns for over 10 years now.

Women, as expected due to cultural norms, prefer short hair.

For a small percentage it's a small fetish, getting you major points.

For a larger percentage, it's a massive con and almost a dealbreaker.

Most men also look terrible wit long hair IMO, either due to stylistic ignorance or due to their face not being a fit for it.

Jeans that fit well look good, fact. Don’t tell me you’re that weirdo who wears bootcuts?

femanon here, and manbuns are ugly
STOP FALLING FOR THE JEW MEME

If you go around actively trying to decide what men are gay or not i got bad news for you homo

>tfw 10k chainlink