/PLG/ Powerlifting General

This thread is for people who are too fat for bodybuilding, too unathletic for weightlifting and too small for strongman

enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/17/username/PanzerJäger/
vocaroo.com/i/s0nQbpdq80Ou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You tick all of the boxes, why aren't you powerlifting anymore?

I'm low test but can't do steroids because I'm lazy and poor

its pretty normal lad? I look silly as fuck if I dont have the back and sides short because it poofs out around my ears

also why are normies obsessed with mixed grip? I saw people mg with straps and doing shrugs today

60 bongs a year for 250mg/week. You are just lazy.

>mg with straps

Panzer, how jealous are you that you lost your chance at young, awkward, magical teenage sex, and you also missed out on hot,experimental, nasty college sex?

the incel projection vs the chad callout

Only 60 bongs? Well I wouldn't know where to buy it, I'm too paranoid to do it online, I don't have a Facebook so I can't contact Gbros dealer.

So there.

he also had a gaggle of dyels he was "instructing"

Something doesn't seem right here.

picture for ants

yeah my gym is poopoo. he did 3pl8 x3 and people were staring at him lol

You are
>too fat for bodybuilding
This goes without having to say anything, gaining 15kg in 15 weeks without performance enhancing supplements at your training age means you're fat

>Too unathletic for weightlifting
You have what, a 17" vertical leap? That's laughable

>Too small for strongman
I can't remember if you're 5'8" or 5'9" either way, lol

>17" vertical leap

pls be meming

I wish, I should have taken a screenshot when he said it, there's no way I'm going to find it in the archive.

He only takes orders on whatsapp

Plus i dont buy from him anymore my training partner is sponsored by the guy that actually makes the gear so i get it even cheaper

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/17/username/PanzerJäger/

>there's no way I'm going to find it in the archive

He did indeed say 17 in.

I was the perpetrator of the vertical jump genetic dead end test meme. The funny thing is though, it is not a meme.

17 inches is embarrassing

no worries my child I'm already pretty close to 97kg and can visually tell Im leaning out again

94kg soon

people tell me I'm retarded at testing my vertical I apparently dont know how to keep my arm going straight up as possible while touching I'll fuckin like sling it out infront of me and high five the wall, also that was weighing 100kg so I was carrying a bit more than I normally would walk around at

Yo fuck sumo deadlifts. Switched back to conventional and pulled 2.5kg under my comp pr, beltless having not done it in 2 years

Im a midget leg speedlet and I can do mid 20s. fucking hell lad...

> 2 fat
tryna GAYne Waeit

>2 unatheltic
i can fuk ur mom for a w eek

>2 smol
busting balls as big as uganda

>excuses and cope: the post

I feel bad for all the bullying now I know panzy is literally disabled :(

maybe rebeka will go on a date with him if its set up through the make-a-wish foundation

projection incel

see though my box jump is about average amoung the rest of my team though so idk if vertical is a meme or not

SOMEONE GIVE ME A YOU

@44466513

no

(You)

Rude

whats your best box jump? Ive never done them in the gym but I jumped onto a belly button high wall with my feet together

>vertical is a meme or not
Vertical jump is the quickest way to measure raw force production over a short amount of time. It is literally a measure of your power.

Having a good vertical jump doesn't guarantee that you will be a good strength sport athlete, but having a shitty vertical jump virtually guarantees that you will be mediocre were terrible at sports in general

>projection incel
You can't control your fucking hands retard lmao.

Holy kek

I can do 42 inches for 2-3 in a row depending on how consistent my form is

never done a true 1RM if you will but it might be a couple of inches higher than that like 2 or 3 at the most

Thank u

guise.. i really enjoy powerlifting and getting stronger but the only way I can do so is if I get over 15% bf. My lifts have been going up a lot and im gaining weight, but I hate holding the bloat and fat. Like, I hate training for "bodybuilding" because hypertrophy training is boring and dieting is annoying but being lean and fit helps my self esteem and overall confidence. I hate waking up everyday and looking in the mirror at a bloated watery thicc body... i miss waking up and looking lean and in shape but i dont miss being weak.

Why is life so hard

just got 41in (aprox because I used an a4 piece of paper to measure the wall. can you train this shit? I dont want to be worse than you

How to best program weekly progression for the main lifts and the volume to drive them?

>15% bf
>bloated watery body
that 0.5kg of salt every day was just a meme.

nice trip trip doubles

You can't have the best of both worlds sometimes, you gotta put work and effort where you wanna b and go you know

life is hard because life is struggle

Anyone else remember the story when isley managed to hook up with a drunk girl and after 15 minutes of sex he was done and she said "I wish you told me you were a virgin beforehand" lmao

Post hilarious isley stories

Requesting the one where he writes down a script to talk over the phone

>Requesting the one where he writes down a script to talk over the phone
that's adorable desu

Sometimes, I feel pain in my lower left deltoid, right where the shoulder transitions to being my arm. It's a sharper type of pain than DOMS.

I feel it mostly when OHP, but also in benching and rowing sometimes... It's not all the time, and only the occasional rep, but am I fucking up my form?

I mean the only way to be better at jumping is to do it more lol

I dont really do it much either honestly

I have depth jumps in my program currently but thats about it as far as jumps go

i need to be natty, its gods will

it sucks dude. My plan now is to spend the next 8 or so months just bulking hard and getting strong as all hell, then doing a mini cut and running a hypertrophy block for another 6 months then doing a hardcore cut. Im hoping Ill fill out a lot more after getting that much stronger but I seriously miss being lean

>the only way to be better at jumping is to do it more lol
Most coaches agree that you can only improve vertical jump about 15% through training. That means the vertical jump is largely innate.

nothing I stated is different from what you said

you train jumping by jumping and perhaps leg strength if you lack that

most of it is genetic

we have this 14 year old kid who can do 48 inch jumps for 3

and this kid can barely clean 70kg right now

I've seen mixed grip rows too, the guy was smart enough to instruct his friends to do it properly though, and said it was just a bad habit of his. Fucking retard if he couldn't just not do it that way though.

Bongs as in pounds? That's fucking nothing, no way. Must be bongs as in 10 bills?

Nah he means pounds, test is dirt cheap

FUCKING HELL

THIS NORMAN KHAN WAS FUCKING STINKY SMELLY

HOLY FUCK

LIKE 8/10 ON THE STINK FACTOR

rECORDED IT TOO SINCE ITS A SPECIAL AFTERNOON EDITION

vocaroo.com/i/s0nQbpdq80Ou

fuck, I had no idea, not that it matters to me, but that is surprising

thats really autistic

Projection

why do you retards keep replying without even looking at the OP? this shit stain posted this thread to INSULT YOU, and you're too stupid to post in an ACTUAL powerlifting thread.

gj proving his point you morons. no bump.

15% will get me to ~50 (assuming 41 done pissing about isnt my max) which will btfo panzy

But we are too fat for bodybuilding (not that we want to do it anyway) and we are too small for strongman. The WL idk, maybe.

>n-not that we want to do it anyway

hes right. Your posts are obnoxious and childish and you arent even strong. You're a faggot and nobody wants you here

wgaf

When a girl texts:

>my bed smells like you
>my dressing gown smells like you

What does it mean? I can’t stop thinking of dead skin cells, sweat, and whether I have body odour unobservable to me. Then again, I’m an autistic shitposter and might just be paranoid.

I counted five projections in this post; how many projections did everyone else count?

>do that extended c6w for squat
>do nuckols for DL
>dont think it through and end up doing dl pr the same week as second c6w week

kill me pls

>having girls text you
normie

I counted 5 aswell

It’s just one girl, whom I put my penis in every weekend.

Weren't you in love with Trappy when you thought he was a guy pretending to be a girl?

Normie should not be an insult, as you yourself have repeteadly set yourself above us others, by describing yourself as a normie.

>fucking a fememe
Chad

>there are people here whomst are not volcel

LMFAO

god Im lonely

I came to the right place for advice, huh...

lol ur adummy

I miss her :(

Probably your bicep

>volcel
HAHAHAA COPE

projection lmfao

I hate both of you. Where is the based Jim poster?

you mean the incel jim role player

>incel
projection

one projection here possibly two?

>incel jim role player
Ive never said that I'm Jim. I usually only post if there's actual lifting discussion worthwhile going on.

Looking around, it looks like powerlifting general needs more strong male role models. The insecurity here is disgusting.

projector calling the person calling him out a projector

interestani

projection

kys

>insecurity here is disgustin
textbook projection

Thank you for being a role model for us Jimposter. I really appreciate you and want you to stay with us and teach us more about how we must go fuck ourselves and pay you.

saying tha tim projection because i called out on your projection is a projection

youre projecting

>teach us more about how we must go fuck ourselves and pay you

Not a projection. I never talked to Trappy on discord like you did everyday. Plus all the Livia posts from you.

You wouldnt be injured now, if you had done 5/3/1 instead of chasing progress too fast. Start light. Stay consistent. Make PRs. Dont run ph3, because it's retarded.

projection lmao

The conversation currently is dominated by an alcoholic cripple who recorded his shit, and a genetic dead-end failed weightlifter who never competed in powerlifting, and who will most likely never touch a tit in real life.

Did the sheiko shilling end with Raffy? Did he really have that much power over you fags that you just only did what he told you?

hello dont mind me just getting my daily Pete Post in

You don't need fancy russian programs to get strong. You need dedication and discipline. You need to start light and progress slowly. Buy the 5/3/1 book and add 60lbs to your total in a year. Love life. Have sex. Fuck you. Pay me.

Yes it did

Hes trying to lowkey shill the bridge here but it wont work

I bet your name comes from 'cave in'. Because your knees cave in when you squat, am I roight?

>tfw you start seeing 3-4 posts typing almost the exact same shit every single day for the last week
I don't get the fun of it tbqh, maybe I should be thankful i'm not autistic.

Mockery is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks, queer.