Cardio

What is the "best" cardio for guys mostly working out for strength? I can't do swimming (no access to a pool) but I can do most others. I'm thinking it's some sort of toss-up between rucking, farmer carry, and rows (using a rowing machine). Am I mostly on track or am I retarded? Pic mostly unrelated.

I just do HIIT on a stationary bike. I'm not sure a farmer carry qualifies as good cardio.

run, unless you weigh like 300 pounds. otherwise low impact cardio, like walking a long time or riding bikes.

spinning

Swimming is the only answer
>doesn’t destroy your joints
>strengthens lungs
>no niggers
>adjusts and loosens your back and hips

Enjoy your tight hip flexors

Enjoy smashing your body against pavement and destroying your knees

I run on soft, mulchy trails in the woods. What now fag?

I do HIIT on a HIIT Mill X™
>30 s farmer walk
>30 s prowler sled push
>60 s walking rest
>Rinse and repeat for 20 min

It has an 11° angle and a magnetic lever for resistance so it's awesome

>Enjoy your tight hip flexors
cycling causes tight hipflexors?

>no niggers
I like where your heads at

That's a good trick

Rowing, pushing a sled, riding a stationary bike (fan bikes like the airdyne are better if you want to work at a high intensity.). Swimming isn't bad but it's very technique-dependent (especially at high intensities) and can be rough on the shoulders, and I personally hate it. Walking with a pack is useful training for walking with a pack, but can be pretty rough on the joints and overall recovery. A whole bunch of easy walking is honestly not terrible if you have the time, and probably good for your orthopedic and mental health as well.

1)Sprinting like a motherfucker as fast as you can for as long as you can (if you made it past 2 minutes with energy left you weren't pushing hard enough)

2)if you have a big ass scary dog (or at least energetic), playing by running around and wrestling with it in your yard, just pushing it around and dodging it's bolts until you are exhausted and can hardly move(don't even attempt this with pitbulls or you will fucking die eventually depending on when it has its annual craving for human flesh)
>inb4:"its how you train them"
Fuck off, homicidal canis niggerus

3)swimming if you get opportunities but harder stuff and for speed not distance.

Those are the only ones exciting enough to bother mentioning

What's the best swimming style for working out? Just freestyle as long and fast as I can or what?

swimming
>get to drink human piss by accident
>eyes burn from piss
>makes you look weird

Why have people been shilling against pitbulls today? in the man vs jaguar thread too. Did you get cucked by a pitbull?

I do judo as cardio and I think it's great combined with lifting, either that or wrestling or some other wrestling-like martial arts. Come to think of it, most martial arts are great cardio I think, just find something you like and stick to it.

>objectively ugly
>aggressive nature
>overbred
>chavvy
>pretty retarded as far as dogs go

walking
you get hungry from burning almost no calories

You could get away with just doing freestyle for some cardio, But don't just get in there and sprint till exhaustion. Maybe something along the lines of.

>200m at normal pace
>25m Sprint

Rinse repeat. You could also warmup by doing something my coach called "skips"

[200 meters of each]
Swim: freestyle
Kick: freestyle kicking
IM: 50m of each medley
Pull: Only your arms for freestyle
Swim: another full freestyle

sled work

its basically a weeks worth of cardio hitting you all at once

>>get to drink human piss by accident