How Does It Feel To Be Mogged?

How many of you here have been mogged at the gym?

idk because i'm not a manlet, but i would totally enjoy shoving my nose right up the shit hole of the one on the left so i could take long, deep, glorious, lung filling inhales, replacing as much of the oxygen in my brain with her feminine aroma as possible.

nice

That's the dream right there

all the time

id prefer left there though

left does have a cuter face

>tfw no 9/10 gf with giant tits.

When i workout at my uni gym i mog guys intentionally just to be a dick. When im at my powerlifting gym i get mogged every fucking workout by fucking huge guys snatching 3 plates, or benching in the 500s.
it feels good to mog, and it feels inspiring to be mogged. Then again, if you have a shitty mentality, seeing others who are better than you can illicit some negative feelings.

>mogged

What is that even supposed to mean?

found the manlet

holy shit left just gave me a boner

try and figure it out

this guy gets it

that's because you are a manlet

>yfw you realise he's 6'1

yea if by 6'1'' you mean 5'11''

I wouldn't mind being a dwarf if I had a thick girl like that. Those tits are like double the size from his perspective. He can literally go to sleep on a bed of her tits.

you realize out of all the women in the world with a fetish to fuck dwarves there's like a million without a pig face.

For anyone wondering, she is 6'6 he is 5'7.

no its because i am not, unlike the real manlet (you) i dont require my gf to be tall for fear of having small sons, my genes will carry

classic manlet

No idea. Too socially retarded to notice one way or the other.

Didn't know this was a thing. Don't even know how it could be done at my gym. All the benches are far enough from each other that you need to go out of your way to be next to someone.

>MOGGED

>Making
>Obvious
>Gains
>Getting
>Erectile
>Dysfunction

Everyone knows she's 6'1 and he's 5'11". Nice b8.

TITMOGGED

I get mogged every time I go out (2.5/10 at best with a years worth of looksmaxxing, need at least 5 surgeries to ever reach 3/10)

>tfw no tall wife to breed with

only genuine moggin itt

I mog everyone at the gym on a daily basis

This dude literally has space Marine proportions holy shit

That dude is fucking cartoon character mode. Kinda looks like shit desu.

>what did she mean by this

Did someone say... mogged?

breathe deep buddy

Still hit it

>be me
>handsome
>strong
>looking good
>at gym being alpha smiling at QTs
>QTs smile back
>then he arrives
fucking jacked madman not handsome, sounds dumb when he talks, but he is fucking huge and ripped
>FML
>smile at QT again for validation
>she looks away in disgust
>she walks by the beast as he finished up benching 4 pl8s
>she can't help but have the giddiest smile on her face as she begs him for eye contact

TFW you've been mogged, again

lmao fag

If he's got a giantess fetish he's living the dream and no one has any grounds to criticise, frankly having ever had a gf at all puts him above 99% of this board

Its what white girls do to tell everyone that they only like black guys.

>AMOG- an acronym that stands for alpha male of the group. The act of mogging someone is to subjugate them into submission or to display your dominance.
>Example - I just knowledge mogged this fucking faggot, LMAO he didn't even know what mogged means.
It a mog or be mogged world user, the sooner you learn the better.

holy chit that grill on the left is prime breeding material