Fruit

What are the top Veeky Forums approved fruits? I eat mangos and blueberries every day myself.

>Veeky Forums approved fruits
No. Stop it with this superfood meme shit. Just eat whatever you fucking lemming.

I love blueberries bro. Especially in oats. Frozen blueberries are just so good. Bananas as well.

>falling for the sugar jew

Some fruits literally have more nutrients than others, you dodo.

Please tell me you’re not afraid of eating fruit, user. You’re not gonna make it.

Compare the nutrients in blueberries to watermelon.

By that logic you should just eat fatty hamburger instead of chicken breast since it doesn’t matter, right?

Mangos, Pineapples, strawberries, and celery
Because Cum
Also on a side note is it possible to combine all of those into a smoothie and not wanting to gag?

>thinks that actually works

Based fruits that make you shit while on a cut

Don’t know about the whole ‘makes it taste sweet’ thing, but of course your cum will taste better if you eat healthy.

ALL FOOD SAME

Mango, pineapple, and strawberry would taste good in a smoothie on their own. I don't know how much celery you could put in without it tasting too weird.

Apples, strawberries, and blueberries are my favorite fruits, I try to eat them daily. Sucks that berries are so expensive though.

Most I've ever been able to get in without it overtaking everything else is two medium stalks
>Actually works
The fuck are you talking about?
Mangos and pineapples strengthen and add a more white color to your cum, celery helps you to produce more and thickens it, and it's a proven fact strawberries make it taste sweeter.
But that's okay, you don't have anyone to test it on so it's not like the advise was for you anyway

Betries and apples are incredibly acidic user, of I were you I'd cut it down to twice a week

>unironically believes this

Currently? Lots of pomegranates, apples, and mandarins.

RIP

I like the fiber in apples and berries, and they hit my sweet tooth A cup of blueberries in a half cup of whole milk greek yogurt is like a treat for me. :(

>pineapple
>carved and cored 1.99 ea
>banana
>49c a pound
>kiwi
>if its on sale
Get at me. Potassium bitches.

Mangos, kiwis, melons, pineapples, and alvacados for maxx gains bruh

Why is this bad? I never research this shit but I've been eating an apple almost every day for about a month now cause I like the taste. They seem to make me feel better/ have better health too.

>jewish cherry
>poisonous
Fucking pottery.

raspberries have a ridiculous amount of fiber
grapefruit has a ton of potassium for preventing cramps during cardio, more than bananas or potatoes
lychees, dragonfruit, and persimmons are for hipsters and i am a hipster

>pottery
kek

POMEGRANITE.

Spotted the newfag trying desperately to fit in.

>jewish cherry
>poisonous

I think you've got the wrong fruit buddy, groundcherries are edible and delicious.

Pineapple very high in BROMELAIN, will expedite recovery of muscular picotrauma. Eat the whole fruit!

How are blackberries bros? My local supermarket has 4 for $5 on them and they are the big packets, not the small shit. Should I jump on this?

Kiwi
Gotta make those Vitamin K and Copper gains

yes.

easily my favorite berry. they can be a little sour sometimes but delicious

four blackberries for five bucks wtf thats a terrible deal

Thank you so much bro. Definitely getting them now while the deal is hot. 4 packs for 5 bro.

Soy and activated almonds.

add dates to the smoothies
that's if you don't buy into sugar is poison meme