Are there any natural treatments for bipolar disorder?

are there any natural treatments for bipolar disorder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmZH1lWH3YE
madinamerica.com/2016/04/psychiatric-diagnosis-is-a-fraud-the-destructive-and-damaging-fiction-of-biological-diseases/
jeffreydachmd.com/defrocking-false-prophets-pediatric-psychiatry/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2861130/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for interest

Diet, exercise, proper sleep hygiene, schedule schedule schedule.

pretty sure that those things are lagging indicators of my bipolar.

i've heard good things about l-methylfolate and have some coming in the mail. fingers crossed on that.

A good psychiatrist

lithium

S M O E K
W E E D

Olanzapine.

I was listening to Ray Dalio talking to Gary V about his son who suffered from Bipolar disorder and corrected himself.

His advice was to take meds, if only to help you get a handle on what you COULD feel like, and motivate you to get OFF the meds (because they leave you feeling still slightly... off). I'm assuming you don't want to be medicated (who would?)

So his advice basically came down to exercise, staying SUPER clean, and meditation.

Agree with this. I was on antipsychotics for bipolar and it worked for a while, but then the side effects caught up with me.

Getting fit and sticking to a routine means I only went hypomanic once in the last year.

OP here. took meds for 4 years and have been clean since November. just recently started experiencing the lower lows again. not experiencing suicidal ideation per se but am experiencing "i just wish i wasn't alive" more periodically than i would like. would like to stay clean but without having to grim and bear the mood swings.

Fix your gut. A lot of psychological/mental illnesses have a lot to do with how healthy your gut flora is. Look into the GAPS diet:
youtube.com/watch?v=kmZH1lWH3YE

alcohol

"Grin and bear"

cyanide

bipolar doesn't exist

it's something psychs use to discredit and control patients without actually helping them

bipolar meds are designed only to fuck your shit up, mind and body, and don't help with anything

why do you think you're bipolar anyway?

elemental lithium is about as natural as it gets. one of the simplest possible materials

just blanket ignore people like this, just skip over it and never respond.

>implying a leafless tree in winter is sad and leaves are happy

Meditating
Something caused it, figure it out and resolve your issues
Harder to do than to say I know
Maybe try a heroic dose of magic mushrooms

madinamerica.com/2016/04/psychiatric-diagnosis-is-a-fraud-the-destructive-and-damaging-fiction-of-biological-diseases/
jeffreydachmd.com/defrocking-false-prophets-pediatric-psychiatry/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2861130/

Steam room/sauna and immediately take cold shower = Hormone dump