How fit do I need to be to get a girl like this?

How fit do I need to be to get a girl like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eaton_Township_Weis_Markets_shooting#Perpetrator
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ottermode. literally the answer to any chicks under the age of 25. when they get older they want stuff like pic related though

>going anywhere near women over 25 ishiggydiggy

I’m like 18% bodyfat at 20 years old and my ex is 27 Barbie type it’s all about personality man

>define ishiggydiggy

>tfw noh embeeeer do you remember

2D

Just play VRChat. Seems like your thing.

But she isn’t real op

Hello new friend!

ishiggydiggy is a bastardization of the phrase I sure hope you guys don't do this

>sure
It's "seriously" you filthy impostor

She is real bruh. In the hearts of every true American she is real, and I will personally kill Danny phantom to tame that lion
You knew what it was before me pal so who’s thing is it really?

Fuck that's what I originally had down.

No girl cares how fit you are (as long as you are in good shape). Look around you anywhere you go. The men who have girlfriends have well-above-average social skills. They are generally tall/handsome but even the men with 5/10 appearances can get girlfriends if they play their social cards right.

Take Veeky Forums for example. Most men here eat chicken and lift heavy things every day, and most of them do not have a girlfriend (and a majority have probably never had a real relationship with a woman). Meanwhile, the majority of men who are in relationships do not lift regularly or eat healthily.

Thank you for validating my body dismorphia user. I truly think I’m ugly even though I’m probably wrong, so ugly = bitches? I do have a pretty high body count. Maybe we should ditch Veeky Forums, /uglywithsocialskills/ it’s the new fad for bitches

Wasn't meant as an insult. VRChat is a good way to role play and fulfill some fantasies you might have. Also, it makes for a great creative outlet.

Honestly take alot of drugs like me and realize this reality is just as virtual as putting that headset on desu

1. kill yourself
2. lose your butthole

▲▲

You can’t even do the triforce faggot

wow

▲▲

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eaton_Township_Weis_Markets_shooting#Perpetrator

R-randy?

This. Nobody on this website understands what girls want.

Guys rate girls on a scale, we say we want 8s or 9s or that a girl's body is a 7 but her face is a 10 so she's attractive or unattractive or whatever.

Girls are binary. A guy being hot isn't a matter of how hot, it's literally a yes or no question. Now different girls have different cutoff points so I'm not saying working out isn't worth something, but if a girl thinks your hot she's not going to think any higher of you if you keep working out and keep getting hotter.

So the "scale" for girls is something like:
Is he hot? Yes/No
Is he cute? Yes/No
Is he rich? Yes/No
Is he smart? Yes/No
Is he friendly? Yes/No
Is he funny? Yes/No
Does he have social status? Yes/No

You're really just rated out of 7ish. And the gym has to do with about 1.5 of those qualities. The rest, personality, work ethic, education, career, all fall out of those. There's probably one that I'm missing but that's at least a good list.

Realistically you only have to be a 5 in a girl's eyes to be fine

This man speaks the truth. In fact, if they already find your physique attractive, they often won’t understand why you keep going to the gym. You already passed the Boolean test, any more isn’t necessary to them

You need to cut, hard. Keep on cutting, and once you hit skelemode, cut past that. Eventually you'll hit 2Dmode and she's basically yours.

Why is liking goth girls so in right now? Is it a meme or do people actually want a goth gf?

except i have far surpassed that body years ago and routinely get attention from women ages 12-100. i was bigger than that twink on test alone.

'younger girls dont like big guys' is a big meme, they don't mind

>Why is liking goth girls so in right now?
It is?

is it? Personally I've always been, they seem more down to earth. Although that might just be a coincidence I'm sure there are crazy ones

It’s not. Stop forcing this meme. It’s not the 90s anymore.

>implying liking goth girls has ever been out

Bitch please

The true redpill. Also I’d throw in behavior/body language in the mix. That’s initially how girls will determine a guy’s status and confidence.

No doubt behavior and body language play a huge role in getting girls, but I would say both are wrapped up in cute/smart/friendly/funny.

I think of it more like, if she's talking to her friends she's not going to say "I love his body language", she's going to say "OMG I looked right at him and he looked away all shy, he's so cute", or "he always makes me laugh when I'm sad and listens to me talk about (garbage complaint topic) teehee" not "his behavior is so amazing".

When you boil things down there's really only like 7 or maybe 8 positive traits girls value in guys, and they only value them as much as their chosen amount of the trait, no matter how much of the trait you have.

what do I need to do to get a body like this. At the rate im going I know I wont make it.

You can't post something like this without pics, faggot.

gotta go ghost homie

Fuck you, if you get shredded you can act however you want and girls will still fall all over you