Gfs kill gainz

Currently living with gf. I'm used to training late at night and for about 3-4 hours when I go lift because I'm a meathead faggot. Gf is getting mad that I'm coming in at 1:00AM and thinks I'm cheating on her.
Word of advice, m8s. Don't live with your gf. Her irrational ass will kill your gainz with her negativity and weakmindedness.

Other urls found in this thread:

fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/body-building/how-to-avoid-a-catabolic-state.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks bro

Just call her halfway through your workout and tell her you're at the gym. After the first 3-4 times then she should know what the deal it.

You know it, bro. Looking out for y'all.
She knows exactly where I am every time. It's not a communication issue. Regardless, she's had me send selfies to her so she can make sure I'm there.

psycho girl sounds like she has trust issues

Yeah she's fucking bonkers. Bipolar and shit.

why the fuck are you working out for so fucking long man.. Anything over 2 hours is overkill no matter what routine you are doing.

Leave now. She will only get worse.

Also, she's going start banging other dudes, if she's that insecure.

I disagree. I work two muscle groups every workout with 20 sets per group. Then abs at the end. 4-5 day rotation. Works very well.

Nah dude, you are cheating on your gf....unless you juice,dont work, and eat all day.....but ye you gettin some pussy on the side

this is how i got fat OP bitched and moaned until i stopped all together then she left me cuz she was no longer attracted to me.

pics?

this dude, get the hell out of there its a death trap

shut up jamal

Lol getting a girlfriend is lame as fuck, seriously whats the purpose, girls are nothing but gains globins and money demanding

you're gonna die a sad virgin sack of shit, I hate to tell you.

Yeah end that shit ASAP.

He weighs 155 pounds at 6ft , skinny fat neet

Idgaf better being one with the virginity than a sodomite piece of shit

lmao at your life

Don't bother aruging with idiots, if your training is working, it's working. They read on the internet 'Don't workout 4 hours a day, it's bad' and then parrot it like it's gospel. But if they ever tried it, they wouldn't be such skinny nerds

Why not invite her to coem to gym with you? Or dont want to deal with her?

Why do you need to workout for 3 hours a day

I'm bigger than 99% of people and my workouts last 1.5 hours tops, usually 1, you are just going to go full catabolic after 2 hours

Everyone have their own path, and i have choosen mine, i shouldnt judge you for what you did choose since we are different and so it must be

lmao working out till 1 am. you gonna die bro, get sleep fg8

Yeah. You're probably right. I've been considering it.
Maybe I just train harder than you.
Of?
What if she tries to kill me?

I dunno. He's kinda right, man.
We'all she certainly could use it. She's a little plump. She doesn't seem to really want to though. She was like "how can someone train for that long??" all accusatory and I just replied with "come along and I'll show you."
You do what works for you. I do what works for me.

This is Veeky Forums, I have lifted weights for 8 years and have adapted my routine constantly in that time period to optimize it. It's a place to share knowledge and improve, not faithfully and stubbornly do what does you and ignore advice.

Working out with intensity past 2 hours will significantly begin to curb gains at a point

fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/body-building/how-to-avoid-a-catabolic-state.html

Cortisol will inevitably beat you. And the upside is tiny, unless you are on gear big time. Don't be an idiot and waste your life because you think gains are a perfect function of time spent training

>ive been training for 8 years and am so skinny I cant post a photo

How are those 20 min workouts working out?

It's true if you're a low test beta cuckold, your test levels of 300 ng/l may hinder your ability to train for hours on end. OP and I are OK.

'If I was cheating on you, would I offer to bring u'

also

'next time I hear that shit I am dragging u with me so u stfu'

And I'm saying I'm still making some very good gains from what I'm doing now. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Once I see my progress reducing, I will change it again.

Logic isn't her specialty. She's an emotional creature.

if you are getting sick, or not making progress, you are overtraining

if you are overtraining, your body tells you, shows you, and boy, will you suffer.

If youre not feeling the side effects, it's not happening.

If you train for 23.5 hours a day, and sleep 30 mins, and feel no sickness, tiredness, lethargy? you are not overtraining

Just get a better gf, faggot

Exactly! My body certainly isn't breaking down. Hell. This past summer I was working 60 hour work weeks, training, and was working at a community theatre. Still made gains.

I love the naivete, lmao.

You will know you are overtraining when you realize you could have made the same exact gains squeezing your workout into 1.5-2 hour sessions at higher intensity

you will know you are overtraining when you severely injure or strain a tendon and have to sit out for a month or two because you were a dumbass who has to learn things the hard way

and it will happen, remember this post when it does

It's fine if you're not a low test faggot.

Been training like this for years now and it's been working just fine.

>3-4 hours
How many days a week do you train user?
Are you trying to escape from something maybe?