/fat/ - smiling thru the pain edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not Q,TDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Previous Thread

Fat

Confess.

forgive me father for i have sinned

>be me
>yesterday was my first day in gym
>muster up all courage to actually start going to the gym where neurotypical people will be working out beside me
>don't know shit except from extensive research on Veeky Forums
>attempting compound lifts
>messing around with the machines
>about to leave but decide to get on treadmill real quick
>people running next to me
>3 minutes in start feeling sick
>puke rushes up my esophagus
>try to hold it down but the gag effect is too strong
>let out small amount onto treadmill
>rush to the restroom as i puke all over my clothes
>wash mouth and face with water
>look into mirror, see the reflection of an overweight man drenched in puke
>as i make my way to my car some dude gives me "that look"
>pic related

i can never return there

Completely fell off the track since New Year. I have to get back.

Nothing to confess, routine has finally set in and I've been going strong for about a month now

Beta faggot can't last a month enjoy staying fat

you fell for the cardio meme

don't be a sissy and go back.
But just lift weights for a while

New to fat, started at 19 stone (120kg) now I'm at 18 stone (114kg) in just under a month feeling pretty good bros

changed my diet to eating a bit more but still at a deficit so i dont lose as much muscle
bit afraid ill get fatter lads

keep it up bro
we're all gonna make it

Went from 165 at 16 to 135 at 18, now I'm trying to get rid of these bitch hips. Been lifting for a year now and I'm barely getting gains. Pls help?

>tfw cutting for 3 months without cheatdays and still can't fit into an XL
Am I ever going to make it?

did your weight change?

Yeah, I'm down 14kg. I guess it was worse than I thought when I started, never going back to hamplanet if I make it.

Been taking EC stack despite high ass blood pressure (today was 149/100)
But man the appetite suppression is real

very good!

Make sure to join us fags in the discord:
https:// discord. gg/fqrR7Cv

keep lifting but eat less, make sure you're counting calories correctly. give it another year or so.

how tall are you?

How much have you gain?

I forgot my lunch yesterday and the only salad that they had was covered in a creamy dressing.

EC stack?

ephedrine/caffeine

turns fat people into walking heart attacks

5'11

Thanks bro

so eat like 1400 calories/day then, and if your not working out you should start, even simple body-weight stuff like pushups/planks/squats/glute raises/pullups/chinups can make a huge difference as long as you do it consistently you can get a way leaner look. If you don't stretch a few days a week it's also never too late to start.

don't quit

XL then L then XL again due to mad gainz instead of fat

except when it don't.

ECA stack reporting in, lost 11 kg doing literally nothing but not eating. feels good senpai

i'm actually anorexic
i come here to shit on fat people

you don't get on a treadmill and break into a sprint
you walk, then slowly increase the speed until you're at a comfortable pace

>i'm actually anorexic

he thinks he's better than fatties kek

Are you the /fast/poster that always insults people?

how do you guys fix/deal with loose skin?

I'm down almost 80 lbs (30 more to go) and I look ok with a shirt on but I look saggy and disgusting with my shirt off. I feel like even if I ever achieve a fairly low body fat you still wouldn't be able to see any muscle definition at all.

pair this with OMAD and you literally lose 20 lbs in a month

when I go to the gym people don't look at me in disgust.

nope. i don't even fast

Start saving money. Keep losing weight until you're sub 10% bf and then if it's still a big problem try a 16/8 or OMAD eating schedule for a few months. If it's STILL a problem then get a consultation with a plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist.

I'm in the same boat, ~95 pounds lost, maybe 10 or 15 more to go. Just continuing to lose fat does make a big difference, i thought my loose skin situation was gonna be way worse than it is but it was largely just more fat that needed to go. I'm gonna give it six more months once i hit 100 lbs lost and then i'm consulting with a surgeon.

post pic

>when I go to the gym people don’t look at me in disgust
That’s where you’re wrong bucko

I think I'm going to hit 200 tomorrow bros. Started at 250 a few months ago. I'm so close to the first milestone.

I don't look emaciated if that's what you're thinking, fatass

>doesn't post pic

hmm

fuck that its not a milestone for me, it's half way to my goal weight of 150. We're all gonna make it i swear

keep lying to yourself like you lie about your portion sizes

>anorexic
>not emaciated
Sorry to say but you're delusional.

and youre a retard so whats it matter

how much money are we talking about? doesn't really matter because I'd probably never spend it on that. I'm at least married so I don't really care about aesthetics all that much, it would just be nice to not look like garbage. If it's something I can't fix without surgery though then I guess I'll just live with it since I'm the one who let myself get so fat in the first place.

I still have plenty more to lose. 30 lbs would just get me down to a normal BMI weight and there's definitely still plenty of fat in the saggy areas so your post gives me hope. I'll just keep cutting.

I've never been able to bring myself to post a pic on Veeky Forums. Looking in the mirror is bad enough (although it's still so much better than it used to be.)

of course your brain is too fat to understand what anorexia.
>Anorexia is characterized by a distorted body image, with an unwarranted fear of being overweight.
>Symptoms include trying to maintain a below-normal weight through starvation or too much exercise.
sorry not sorry I keep fat off of my body

No one is going to hate on you for changing your life for the better and if they do they are from reddit

So you're below-normal weight and think you don't look like a skeleton? I hope you haven't been going to the gym for a while or everyone must think you're pathetic.
L M A O

Can you guys stop falseflagging

>walking blob who couldn't stop being gluttonous thinks people are disgusted by ME
glad I'm not a walking man-bear-pig t b h

Depending on how bad the skin situation is and what areas of your body are affected it can be really cheap $3000 to $5000 or if it's really bad like $20,000 plus recovery time.

Sounds like you're gonna be fine for the most part honestly, until the skin you can pinch is like 1-2mm thick you'll know that there's fat underneath. If you can at some point grab something loose and it's that thin then it's probably "real" loose skin as opposed to just skin staying in place because fat is underneath.

Start taking monthly pictures if you aren't already too, they can be a great source of motivation and are a really neat way to track progress.

rattle rattle rattle
go away skelly

2 days clean father. The hours of temptation come late. But i will brave the storm. Dues vult!

>all of my lifts going really well
>sticking to my 1600 calories really well
>college going well
>still hate myself for how fat i let myself get
>suicidal thoughts every day
>never happy with my results even though objectively Im probably having the best stretch of my Veeky Forums career

Its a feel bros

What happens if you get loose skin surgery but then want decide you want to be buff? Does that shit just not happen?

at least I fit in a grave and in a seat

ate 3 popcorn earlier from a bag my friend bought

love you bro

your skin should grow to fit the new mass, that's your skins job, it's not a fixed size. Most of the things that i've heard and read have said that skin has a way easier time growing than it does shrinking, i'm no doctor/scientist though so don't take my words as gospel.

are you me

we'll get through this user

just a reminder, once you lose the weight you'll never be happy with the way you look.

Day 3 of intermittent fasting (16/8)
Feel good, drinking more water.
Wish I knew this sooner.

16/8 is that good shit.

been doing a 200 calorie lunch and 1300 calorie supper for like six months. legit just skipping breakfast(I do drink coffee in the morning though) and having a protein shake for lunch. supper is a feast of chicken/tuna/veggies/eggs/beans/etc. every day, it's great.

23/1 here
oooooooooooooooooo boy, this is easy when you've gone a week fasting

shots fired

this is basically what I do and I love it.

Cup of coffee when I get up in the morning, 3-400 calorie lunch around 1-2 PM, then I eat a 1000 calorie dinner around 10 PM a couple hours before bed.

If I'm hungry when I go to bed it will keep me up.

not too fat here but i gave into temptation
a fluff and jelly sandwich

move the meal closer to bedtime, why not

So what is everyone's plans for when they become thin? Anyone going to do something fun they haven't been doing because they are too fat?

I am in my third year of a doctoral program and I am hoping to hit all my weight loss goals by graduation. When I graduate and am thin I am thinking about taking a trip to thailand and getting skin surgery, hair surgery and buy a few suits and get them tailored.

I have been saving up a bit and I want to spend $2000 on a new wardrobe. I am a little scared about that because I am worried i might gain some weight back but as it is right now I only have a few outfits that fit me.

Right now I have a year to save up about $3000 more for all my plans.

>2000 for a new wardrobe
dude clothes don't cost that much, you gonna wear fitted suits and a different shirt every day of the month?

I was 114 two weeks ago.
Last week I weighted myself and was now 108.

6kgs in a single week.

Go for it fellow fat.

will I likely have loose skin issues at a starting weight of 104kg? At 98 now. A lot of my fat is stored in my bitch tits so I'm scared they'll get flapppy skin

holy fuck vegetables have no fuckin calories in em! You're telling me there's only 45 calories in a whole cucumber? Is this accurate?

Bros I'm so tired of this.

I've been eating 2000kcals per day, lifting MWF, and walking for 30 minutes every weekday for a few months now. I'm losing a bunch of weight, but knowing that I'm still going to be fat for a year and a half bums me out. Also I'm gonna be stuck with the loose skin until I get my degree in a couple years.

Stick with it until it stops being hard and starts being boring, fellow fatties

what was your starting weight? Water fasting/intermittent fasting helps with loose skin quite a lot due to the autophagy that occurs .

Lets say I want:
2 suits
>$500
4 pairs of shoes/boots
>$400
5 dress shirts
>$200
2 pairs of Jeans
>$150
2 pairs of shorts
>$50
5 t-shirsts
>$100
1 jacket
>$100
>new set of gym wear
>$100
>some belts
>$100

That is $1700, and I will have $300 left over for anything else I might want.

training harder should provide quicker results.

you obviously are looking for the most retarded brands possible, minus the suits. the suits are plausible.

shoes? you got fat feet?

I started out at 500 pounds :\

I think I'll have too much skin to do anything with.

look focus on one problem at a time now its the weight
later you worry about the posibility of loose skin if it ever happens

Yes, they are mostly water. Use them to bulk up higher energy foods.

I make an amazing cucumber salad with shallots, spring onions, coriander, basil and mint. Add in some rice wine vinegar, fish sauce and sesame seed oil and it is amazingly good and a huge salad for 100 calories.

shit, good fucking on you man

most people at that size just give up on life and eat their way to an early grave. Also some advice, I found that fasting a couple of days really does quell your apetite upon refeeding.

proud of you user, good job

>work at a doctor's office
>people coming in for their yearly exams
>they notice my weight loss

I'm autistic as fuck and hate talking about it but it's nice that people notice I guess.

How the fuck do you stomach eating raw tomatos?

I don't think those prices are too outlandish. While I normally try to buy my jeans for $25, I see nice pairs of jeans in the store going for over $100. $20 for t-shirts seems to be about common.

I don't want to limit myself I want to really dress nice. I am going to be a doctor and I want to look the part.

Well I could get some of the shoes early but I want a nice pair of boots, some dress shoes, some running shoes (I have really torn through mine) and casual shoe. I could probably by the casual shoe and running shoe now, don't have anything nice to wear the boots and dress shoes with.

Okay, bro, minus the suits and maybe the dress suits, if they happen to be for formal occasions as well, you really don't need to spend that much. Are you telling me you can't get a pair of jeans for under 3
40$? Or that you can only find 20$ shirts? Wal-mart sells shirts for 7$ or less. Also, a hundred dollar jacket? And 200$ per pair of shoes? You're looking to bulk up or cut after you reach your goal weight, right? What's the point of spending all that money if it's all going to be temporary and you decide to add in a few more pounds of muscle or lose even more weight?

I'm telling you this because that what I suffered through. I thought I would be happy with 24 BMI, but then I realized I was still skinnyfat and wanted to lose more weight. Then I got into wanting to be more muscular, which meant I got too big for the clothes that were small sized, because I'm medium now. I ended up changing clothe sizes three times in a year and was wasting a lot of money on clothes that just didn't fit me anymore.

how do they even know what you looked like before?

someone answer plz

>I don't think those prices are too outlandish
I bought 4 pairs of pants, 5 shirts/sweaters, 2 pairs of shoes, and many accessories for under 300 dollars. So yes, those prices are outlandish

you probably won't have it too bad, but there's only one way to find out...worst case you'll feel better on a daily basis and will still look way better in clothes regardless.

If it ends up being unbearable for whatever reason there's always cosmetic surgery.

Join The Military. Infantry.

There's nothing here for you fat bitch

>a fluff and jelly sandwich
a what

a marshmallow you can apply and a clear fruit spread made from fruit juice on bread

Nigga go to a thrift store the clothes are nicer than you would think

The awful truth.
I went from 24 to 11stone a few years ago, and hated myself even more.

Same, but my lifts are going up. I'm skinnyfat now, thinking of cutting first then bulking but the temptation of peanut butter was too much. At least I got a lot of protein.

Nice job, there might come moments of weakness but bare through it.