OAT MILK GENERAL

Why the fuck are you still sucking down shitty milk macros when you could become a healthy, musclebound freakbeast?
Adding a fucking pound of protein powder to this shit makes it so I don't even have to eat.
Why suck down estrogen smoothy when you can just drink delicious OATS.

Already drinking my oats. I put my oats in my oat milk and then drink my oats. Inception gains.

>twice as many calories as skim milk
>half the leucine content

HAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm willing to bet this shit is expensive as fuck.
How much is 2 gallons? I can get 2 gallons of whole milk for less than 5 bucks.

caloric intake is the entire point you retard

it is, realistically you have to make it yourself

4 lbs is $3 at target in the US

keep chugging cow estrogen while I ascend to beefman while drinking my oatmilk protein smoothies

Is there any dairy in it?

I've been looking for a replacement for almond milk since it's so low cal. How do I make this?

Why replace things on low-cal? Are you trying to lose weight or gain?

Im trying to gain weight and I don't like milk.

calories aren't hard to find. Buy a gallon of olive oil or someshit and put it in everything. If you want nutrition just add oat milk to protein powder and have a 100g protein shake.

bitch im trying to find out what the fuck oat milk is.

Skim milk has less estrogen than human breastmilk, cow milk is less concentrated in estrogens and more concentrated in protein than human milk.
Cow milk also has comparable concentrations of testosterone and DHT.
A whole gallon of milk has less estrogens than 1% of the daily adult estrogen production.
Only 5% of the pathetic ammount of estrogens found in milk pass through digestion and liver metabolism.
Proteins found in milk literally decrease fat gain and increase muscle gain in all mammals compared to isocaloric feedings with equal levels of protein from any other source.
Literally a benefit that you cannot get with any othet product, you're effectively cucking yourself out of gains by not drinking milk lmao.

>4lbs
What the fuck is 4lbs of oat milk in gallons?

Half a gallon.

>caloric intake is the entire point you retard
Eat some peanuts then if you are only worried about calories.
200g of salted roasted peanuts has over 1100 calories and 48g of protein and costs about half a dollar where I live and I can literally eat a bag in less than 2 minutes.

>salted
>you can absorb that protein

Then get unsalted, jesus christ dude.
Peanut protein is literally as bioavailable as oat protein.

>Peanut protein is literally as bioavailable as oat protein.
Could be, I don't fucking know. I am not seeing any sources either way.
The pec chef said it ain't so...

freedom units you faggot

Lbs does not convert into gallons, dumb shit. They're different units of measurements.

>Lbs does not convert into gallons, dumb shit. They're different units of measurements.

The person you're replying to is still correct. Gallon is a volume measurement and has nothing to do with weight. That's precisely why the weight of a gallon can fluctuate.

Lbs coverts into gallons if you know the density, you dingus

OAT IS GOAT

someone didn't pass third grade math

listen, dicks. pound is a size. liter or "gallon" is a drink

Is that 37 grams of sugars?

>google something
>thinks it's right
How fucking retarded are you?

“The average cup of oat milk available for purchase will contain about 4 g of protein, 130 calories, 2.5 g fat, 110 g sodium, 19 g sugar, 2 g fiber, and 24 grams of carbohydrates. Oat milk is also completely void of cholesterol and saturated fats.“
This sounds like manufactured bullshit. But wait user, it’s got oats in it!

>i don't drink calories
you're never gonna make it brah

Turning oats into a drink defeats its purpose. The point of oats is high fiber therefore slower to digest

>tfw the average cup of oat milk almost has a lethal dosage of sodium.

>being too stupid to listen to your body

Been drinking this for a few months. Regular milk grosses me out now

I just started drinking this shit

It's amazing

that loooks fuuucking delicious m8
where does one purchase

>being too stupid to realize it was about you putting g instead of mg.

>420
420 blaze it

So I found a middleground that I fucking love.
Just gonna throw this here just in case anyone wants to use this

1-1.5 cup oats
1-2 scoops protein (whatever flavor)

>Blend the oats and protein so it's one homogeneous dry powder mix
Add 2 tbsp peanut butter
2 cups milk (I use whole milk, inb4 gomad)
1 banana
blend again to make a nice breakfast shake if you are in a rush or if you are bulking

>drinking dairy estrogen in 2018
Power-curve.

So substitute almond milk or or whatever you're using, really. I just like milk
I haven't tried anything else but I'd imagine it might be a little thinner if it were almond milk or something like the post I (You)'ed

This looks nice. I'll try it out.

m8 that’s literally my post workout shake for 4 months now and the gains train isn’t stopping. i’m getting more powerful every day and my life is great now. i’m at a solid 1 lb a week EXACTLY and it feels so good.

The recipe macro calculator didn't have chocolate protein powder, but I'd strongly suggest NOT using vanilla.
Also almond butter in this tastes bad and doesn't dissolve well.

It's so quick, easy, and macro packed it's like cheating. Honestly, it's tasty as fuck too.

>milk
so fucking disgusting

c

At walmart in the us. Cheap too

I'll be using chocolate, all I have. Looking forward to trying it. :D

If you know the density it’s easy to convert.

I was under the impression that high fiber diets reduced transit time because they absorb alot of water or something?

your body can store protein for months
fats on the otherhand turn into fat before being used, thus high card and high protein diets are a must

i do 1/2 whole raw milk
1/2 oat milk

why not just get your protein without sucking a cow tit?