Massive Barrel Chest

Sup, Veeky Forums

I naturally have a neaderthal barrel chest, and it seems like its getting bigger even when I'm cutting. It makes me look disproportionate and unaesthetic. It's mostly muscle with a little bit of fat remaining. Losing the fat wouldn't make much of a difference.

How can I make my chest flatter?

I literally look as good as this dude and I'm 6'3 and I'm a virgin. Life and women are a fucking joke.

Sounds like the only joke here is you buddy.

You can't short of surgery.

the solution is to work on maintaining chest while working out the rest of your body more so it looks less disproportionate.

You may be getting pussy somehow with your inferior genetics but you're still gonna die young from some disease. That's how much it sucks to be ugly.

I look better in the face, worse body, am 5'8", and not a virgin
You're the joke. On the flip side, I come to Veeky Forums mainly because I enjoy watching mental illness from safe distances. Your kind provides that service nicely :)
Life surely is shitty because of your physical status and not your personality

You're probably a huge fag

How old are you though?

27 lmao

You'll be fine user, hope is not lost

pathetic

Just learn to love it.I have the same problem but its not a big deal.Acually there is a meme going around making it, in style.

>pathetic
bro you have nothing to say. i would dominate the space you were in right now.

Focus on upper pecs

Possibly, but atleast I'm not a self hating loser. Id rather be a fat fuck that is happy being the manager of McDonald's than someone like you

pics or noose

I don't think that's how that works. My immune system is pretty strong and my family doesn't have any hereditary disorders.

You'd sit in a corner with hunched shoulders making awkward conversation when spoken too, but not otherwise? Real dominating mate. That or you would be loud and boisterous to the point of repulsion.

No I'd jack your thread and make it all about me and my problems. Also it's *to you fucking retard.

OP here.

Why'd you jack my thread?

Nobody who works at mcdonalds is happy. you dont know shit bruh

what does that even mean? Are you retarded, boy?

Also, I am literally 5'11, 7/10 at best, and I have fucked 18 women in my life time. And I'm not even that outgoing. Maybe you have some form of social autism or something.

Im gonna kick your ass

>correcting spelling
>arguing against my point that you're an autistic retard
I wish I was better at baiting, i know a good troll could have you raging quickly

Go watch some you tube videos of fatties. They may be brainwashed, but they're happy. I'm just saying im glad I'm not a sad boii

I don't even know 18 single women. How did you meet them all?

I'm a master troll.

>im mentally ill and make cries for help on anonymous message boards
Sorry bud

everyone who posts here is mentally ill, whats your point?

Well its happened over about a 9 year span, so its not all that impressive. I went to a big public university in Florida so that helped. Some were randos, some I knew prior. On NYE 2018 I banged a girl I literally met that night at my buddy's house party, didnt get her number and will probably never talk to her again.

Shit happens when you put yourself out there a little, im tellin ya bros. Take a chance.

Touche