Fat shame me

Fat shame me
>5 10''
>300lbs
>20 years old
>Obese as long as I can remember
I moved out of a unhealthy lifestyle home. Started going to yoga and writing down everything I put in my body. Today was my first 24 hour fast.

You are fat as fuck. Stop eating for weeks at a time.

Cut on a deficit.
Know you will have horrible loose skin, but you are young so all is not lost.
I was 260lbs and am now 184. It is a longer road than you can imagine.
Don't just suicide cut, that will break your spirit and don't just fast.

Looking good my man keep it up

holy shit no I just feel bad for you. lose some weight dude fuck

My mom buys the same alcohol whipes.

you can do it

Don't give up user.

Looks like you should be bulkng

My goal is to break 200 lbs.

Are you bloatmaxxing?

Grew up laying on the couch just eating and drinking anything in sight. Use to bring 2 bottles of kool aid to bed with me every night. Drank both those things every night. Both parents were obese. Mother is 500+
I get angry when I think about it. My life changes now Veeky Forums. (OP here laptop died and went to phone)

How to attain this physique? Natty?

rattle rattle eat more cattle

Statistically, you will fail.

Eat less and lift you retard stop this yoga shit and do intermittent fasting

If you don't give up you will succeed.

Bro do you have any lose skin? I was 255, now Im like 233. Goal is 165-175 at 5'9.

It could be worse

mirin the six pack
what's your routine?

Yoga Monday and Thursday. Eggs from breakfast. Humas for lunch. Tuna and garlic for dinner

Jesus Christ the lines on your stomach from being folded in front of a computer all day. fix your posture

Easy af vegetables:
>Broccoli
>Green Beans
>Carrots

Pair with any meat for lunch/dinner. I prefer store-bought rotisserie because it's $5 and it lasts me 2 days.

If you want a snack, eat an apple. If you're not hungry enough to eat an apple, then you're not hungry.

No chips, cookies, cake, brownies, nothing. Buy walnuts/almonds and a dob of peanut butter for treats.

No soda. If you're thirsty, drink water.

Whelp good advice all around.
Let’s hope a year form now I’ll be posting before and after pics on here motivating other fat fucks to drop that shit.

I use to be the same as you OP. I was fat my entire life. 6'2" 365. Got my shit together last March and I'm now officially not obese anymore at 235. I still have a ways to go till my goal but you can do it, just be consistent.

Tits of GT...