Redpill me on jump ropes

Redpill me on jump ropes

bump

They wont give you a body like that

Only roids will

>roids
wtf really?

Hes too young to have a body like that unless hes been training since hes 12 and has perfect genetics. Those shoulders scream roids. You have to realize most lifting fanatics are not natty, particularly types like that.

That guy looks like he's been working out for 4 months

please be bait. that dude is completely natty and hes been training for more than enough time to achieve that physqiue.

if this isnt bait you are really fucking retarded if you think those delts "scream roids"

Na hes roiding.

>those shoulders
>no shoulders

This guys body is 100% natty

>he has nice looking shoulders! It must be roids!

double dubs dont lie

Watched a YT vid once on how a guy lost a few bf% by jumproping everyday for 15 minutes for 10 weeks. He probably changed his diet a lot too.

Here are your (you)s
Now get out

I look like that at 18. I've been training for like a year. I'm 5'7 though so fuck.

>burning calories and eating less calories lowers bf%
Damn user, you might be onto something here

>I look like that at 18
No user, your body metamorphism made you think you looked like that

post pic I need inspo

I'M 18 RIGHT NOW. I HAVE THAT BODY RIGHT NOW.
Are you serious? That guy looks dyel as fuck in clothes and so do I.

I'm serious

Post pics, inb4 no pics proving you dont look like that

Yeah it's not happening so I guess you win. If that's considered big though then I guess I've already made it. Don't care if you believe me.

the guy is perfectly natty.

>i-im big!
>no confidence to prove it
You sad sad child.

Jumping rope is one of the best exercises there is. There are so many benefits stamina, footwork, coordination. There is a reason why some of the best boxers were really good at jumping rope. Plus if you get really good at it you'll impress everyone who sees you jump. Do it anons go buy a jump rope. It will be the best 15$ you ever spend on yourselves. If you make a dedicated effort and jump for 3-6 months you will notice a difference. I been jumping rope since I was 10 and I'll continue jumping into old age. Do it.

Using them makes me feel like the most uncoordinated faggot ever.
Especially doing criscrosses, it's so fucking embarrassing especially in front of others.

its fucking basic cardio, there is no redpill

I feel like my punches are snappier since I've been jumping rope.

You just need to keep practicing user. You will get better.

Is kinobody a manlet? I just notice that he very obviously looks < 6'0 here

should mention that you don't have to do it for a very long time like you would have to with walking. Like 15 minutes is really good. Also improves your calves a lot.

dude the guy is 31 and according to his website he's been training since he was around 13

No i'm fucking tiny and so is the person in the OP.

Ive been looking for a wayto grow calvesand i dont really focus on them but i bike for for a job, how much improvement could i expect from jumping rope for 15min a day in like 4 months? Not looking for specifics just a general outlook.

How to do crosses?

about 30

bump