Be 19 yr old female

>be 19 yr old female.
>ok face, look like typical dutch girl face, redish-brown hair, green eyes, semi fat-ish but 5'10" so just look curvy.
>go to predominantly male college
>can't get boyfriend (not going after complete chads, not my type)
>rethink my short 19 yr life
>decide to get into shape
>start running, find out that I have Exercise-induced asthma, makes sense cause I used to have regular asthma when I was little.
>struggling to loose weight, should I just kms?

But the real question is has any anons struggled with exercise-induced asthma in the past?

I just went to the doctors so I can get a rescue inhaler to see if that will help.

I really think that running could help with my weight loss and I cant afford a gym membership (paying the bills comes right down the the dollar) so I have to work out at home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTABw0EyIWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you should kill yourself

>Exercise induced asthma
bullshit, you're just out of shape. i thought the same thing till I started running a couple times a week then it went away

Post tits

Try doing some bodyweight exercises. There are plenty of bodyweight routines, yoga comes to mind too. Cardio isn't great for losing weight anyway, and it's more likely to trigger your asthma. Do some squats, pushups, pullups, etc. Also diet is really important. I don't mean, GO ON A DIET, but just cut out soda and sugary drinks, eat less fast food, basic stuff at first. The sticky at the top has plenty of good info and dispels a lot of common misconceptions about weight loss and lifting. Good luck.

You could always just eat less, you porcine swamp-german fuck-up.

plz post breasts i'll give you my fav pepe friend

Eat less you fucking idiot
Why do normies think running 15 minutes with shitty form at turtle speed like 2 times a month will make them lose weight magically

EAT LESS
JUST EAT LESS
YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BREAK SWEAT

JUST FUCKING EAT LESS

You DONT have exercised induced athsma ill tell you straight up. You probably went for a run for the first time in 10 years, dehydrated as fuck and got BTFO and googled why am I fucking dying and then read about EIA

chances are you DONT have it and you should keep running

this is why i hate women

>semi fat-ish but 5'10" so just look curvy.
Don't deceive yourself.
If you go to a predominantly male college and can't get a boyfriend after trying, there's something wrong.
Get on a diet and start improving yourself.
Demonstrate to everybody else that you care about yourself.
Running isn't that important to weight loss. It's an accessory at best. CUT YOUR CALORIC INTAKE. lower portions. It's that simple.
Losing weight is easy at first. So get on a 1000 calorie deficit and keep with it. Once you near your goal weight, give running another go to make it easier. Track everything that goes into your mouth with myfitnesspal. It's that fucking simple.

I was hoping this that it was the case but I have been attempting to run for more than a week.
I don't eat that much. Can't afford fast food. I think I might have fucked up my metabolism I don't usually eat more than twice a day. I have a pretty normal diet.

Ill eat your ass if youre in amsterdam

interval training, start off with walking then progress to walking with short runs between, then over time decrease the walking time and increase the running. Eventually you'll be able to comfortably run for the full duration.

Asthma and allergies have all to do with diet, and little with exercise. Fix your diet and your asthma may even go away if it isn't too bad. I personally recommend a zero carb keto/paleo diet, but do your own research to get to your conclusions. I personally had spring allergies and mild asthma and they all went away after changing my diet.

Women will never know true desolation.

Hello fellow femanon; and also fellow asthma-user. Go to the doc, the inhaler will help you (personally I was given SalbuHEXAL and it's working perfectly, my workouts last 3 hours and I never get out of breath - without it I last at best 20 minutes). Only in summer you might still encounter trouble if you run in rural places because of all the pollen from flowers and stuff.

And yes, there's no better fat-killer than running. That's why I gave up on it after a month, I'm naturally skinny and regular running made me look scrawny despite my other training.

lol you cant make any running gains in a week

>complete chads, not my type

ahahahah spot the virgin

Ok, a week and a half isn't enough. Run consistently for more than a month and you'll realize you don't have EIA

I was given BREOellipta at the current though I'm not expecting immediate results
I was running for about month almost everyday, I wasn't expecting gains, just hoping my breathing issues would improve.

Hey meisje, ik wil je best helpen. Mischien kunnen we wat cardio doen ;-), welke stad kom je vandaan. Moet je trouwens niet naar bed?

This
Not gonna make it if you dont want to be worthy to breed with the best

Show me your bubs.

Olando

you mean bobs?

bibs

>can't afford fast food

Would you be willing to give a 5'9" manlet death by snu snu?

>Exercise-induced asthma
just take some medication for this

kys shorty

>I don't usually eat more than twice a day. I have a pretty normal diet.

count your fucking calories you absolute retard

Can't you read? That's what i'm asking for.

Fasting: The easy way out

I don't even want a boyfriend and many guys have asked me out. Just lose weight fatty

fastest way to loose 21 grams

Use an exercise bike for now to build up your stamina, that way if you accidentally go overboard you don't hit the pavement and kill yourself
Also diet, don't need to exercise for that

>Olando
Orlando?

don't fall for the cardio meme

lift heavy weights.
You will improve your muscle to fat ratio.
Eat the same or less and you will get a better figure.

if you are a real girl, born female you won't build a ton of muscles without drugs

i can be ur bf

Pic of body from kneck down pls

lol only fat cunts think cardio is a meme

>there's no better fat-killer than running
This is what roasties believe

You probably started off too fast too soon mein Neger, try couch to 5k or something, there are apps for it so you can actually track yourself
Also smaller meals etc. stuff everyone else is saying. You're a Dutchie right? Don't you cunts ride bikes everywhere?

>there's no better fat-killer than running
>there's no better gains gremlin than running
Ftfy

I have exercise induced asthma as well, to fix it i just kept going and it got easier over time to the point where i dont need an inhaler anymore

I have couple of dumbbells.

I have a bike and bike around at least 2-3 times a week for an hour or two...it's just not enough workout for my muscles. It's very flat where I live.

Did you use an inhaler at first and wean off it? Or did you not use it at all?

>I have Exercise-induced asthma

I can't remember the name of this guy. NFL player; if I remember correctly he's got a record for fastest player and can bench 225 pounds for 30 reps, and he's got asthma.

Don't dwell in your limitations, OP. Work around them. If you wanna lose weight, track you macros and build a diet. If you wanna improve your cardiovascular health, build a plan that will support your condition, or try asking for help to a professional. Just don't give up - you have one life, make the most out of it.

/fast/

do it

look up dr fung and snake diet

Sucks to your ass-mar

>I'm a female
tits or gtfo

Fasting only works if you're already in shape. If you fast as an overweight person you're gonna get the weight back and a couple of pounds more.

You don't have exercise induced asthma. Running is extremely hard on the body and you are not physically fit.

Use treadmill or elliptical trainer. My favorite cardio equipment by a mile is Precor AMT trainers. Colleges tend to have them

GOD BREAD IS FUCKING GREAT

That's not true at all

No don't fast fucking rtard. Lift weights and your metabolism will help you lose fat on its own. Just eat until your not hungry, but never let yourself to get hungry..

You shouldn't get winded lifting weights. You mostly regulate your breathing anyways. Maybe on the 5 min jog warmup but that's about it. KEEP LIFTING YOU FEMALE FAGGOT

Dude. People need to understand that overweight people are people with an addiction, like smokers or alcoholics.

I used to be overweight and I've tried fasting before; it worked for a short while but I never stayed lean. It was only after a combination of a good diet and workout that I started letting go of food as an adiction.

>struggling to loose weight
eat less
try low carb
try IF
TRY OMAD
GO FULL ON WATER FASTING
bullshite

Fast food is only "cheap" in America, in other countries it's cheaper up front to eat healthy

based

Well I was overweight and tried fasting and lost all my weight. Don't blame the method just because you're weak-willed. It works fine, people who say you'll gain it all back are assuming the people will go back to their previous lifestyle

How do you guys kill off the poor young then?

I practically do OMAD already.

I was thinking of going vegetarian or something but I've seen so many vegetarians and vegans who just look like shit. Like what unhealthy do I choose?

dm me

you ran for a week and havent changed your diet
what did you expect at this point

It's actually cheaper to eat healthy than fast food in America. The meme that 'IT'S HARD TO EAT HEALTHY' is bullshit. People don't want to cook.

do omad , and dont cheat
have a small feed window 1 or 2 hours
but if nothing you do works try fasting
i do several 48 hour fasts a week

Pics, timestamp, and location

>It's actually cheaper to eat healthy than fast food in America

It's actually not. At all.

>People don't want to cook.
People have kids, jobs, and unhealthy food close to home while if they live in the country they often live 20+ minutes one way from a grocery store. Humanity follows path of least resistance, in general.
>SO??? BLAME THEM FOR IT!!
That doesn't accomplish anything. If you screech at people without helping them, you're simply a jeering loser idiot retard moron abomination.

Based Bread poster, sure hope no one comes along and starts arguing with and steals the attention of the thread....

>>struggling to loose weight
Stop eating

>It's actually not. At all.

it is, there's a Harvard study that showed calorie for calorie it only costs 50 cents a day more to eat healthy food compared to junk

Eating a 1.5k healthy diet is much cheaper then your 5k calorie bigmacs diet

PUT
DOWN
THE
FUCKING
FORK
FATTY!

Get some Clen and eat clean for now. No really. Find and take clen if your doctor refuses to perscribe. It will help yer athsma abd help ya lose fat.

>If you screech at people without helping them, you're simply a jeering loser idiot retard moron abomination.
Wow, got enough insults there? Why should I help them when there's no need to? I'm saying the answer is right in front of them and they're refusing to acknowledge it. Instead they blame everything around them instead themselves. They don't need help, they need to stop being retarded and thinking the way they do.

wow there's "a" study so that invalidates every argument including the fact that I've done masters level research on this myself

you cannot make blanket statements about the cost of food like that nationwide when people live in both fucking cities and rural areas and people have obligations like kids and others do not

until the end of time I feel like this place is becoming a land of people who only think one dimensionally. This is something with a plethora of factors affecting it. You think it can be boiled down to some "x cents per healthy" garbage? You're fucking ignorant.

I went to school for this shit kid. I'm from the town with the highest rate of heart disease deaths in THE WORLD. I understand these issues and you quite simply do fucking not. Fuck yourself with your link and your one study.

this

I work and go to school full time. I take 20 minutes every other day to make a slow cooker meal that I eat for every meal. Literally costs about 20c a meal, plus vegetables. Still lift too.

>asthma
just know your limit and push yourself to that point, no further. No need for that inhaler bullshit if you are checking yourself.

also
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

No tits. All these responses. So many faggots ITT.

wow you work and go to school full time? meaning you have hours of free time during the day, unlike working parents?

you only have to feed yourself and you're an adult? great, now feed 3 children with different tastes what you just ate, and get them to eat enough of it.

you're fucking stupid. after like eleven years i'm getting over this website. The quality of posters has just dropped and you're all STUPID. you're all fucking stupid, that's the amazing thing.

>I don't eat that much
Said every fatty ever.

If you're serious and not just LARPing then start tracking Calories In (out comes later), work out what your baseline metabolic rate is and work out how many calories you need to eat per day to exits TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and then eat 1,000 calories less than that.

Sure, it is horrible at first and you might get shit like headaches and gnawing hunger or diarrhea, but within a few days these go away as your body adapts to a daily regime of "PUTTING DOWN THE FUCKING FORK".

(ex-fattie here)

Pregame your workout with your inhaler. I had a swim season in HS where the plumbing was fucked and put out way too much chlorine that had me wheezing, got an inhaler and it helped then went away

Kill yourself immediately.

Go buy a big bag of rice frozen veggies and chicken and tell me that costs more then the trash you are eating.

Find me a single fat person that's living in real poverty. If you can afford to get fat you're aren't poor.

>Fasting only works if you're already in shape.
100% Grade A Bullshit.

Over 9 weeks moved from 5:2 to Alternate Day Fasting to OMAW (Yes One Meal a Week) only to force myself out of starvation mode.

Normal daily is 334 calories (200ml whole milk for breakfast, one raw egg for mid afternoon and one raw egg for evening).

By tapering it this way I've managed to get past the gnawing hunger of the first few days and basically don't feel hungry at all any more.

The weekly refeed on Monday's (4 lamb chops, a baked potato and ratatouille) leaves me absolutely stuffed even though it's only about 800 - 900 calories.

Height: 173cm / 5"8'
Weight at start: 116kg / 256 lbs
Current weight: 99kg / 218 lbs
TDEE: 2,144
Calorific deficit: 1,800 per day.

I'd love to see a before/after, that sounds incredible bruh.

>it worked for a short while

Trips of Truth.

So what you're really saying is that fasting didn't work for you as you have no fucking willpower.

I don't think people are addicted to food, I think most fatties eat continually because they are bored, lonely or depressed.

By fasting (including 5:2 / AFD / IF) you are breaking the cycle. Sure, it takes determination and perseverance, especially avoiding going back to old habits, but being able to look at yourself in the mirror without self loathing is worth every cream bun in the world.

(ex-fatty speaking, now on the long road to back to a healthy weight and looking good)

>People have kids, jobs, and unhealthy food close to home
No. People have excuses.

I'd rather be a healthy weight than ever eat another donut.

Wow so you're saying if you have children and have to work simultaneously then life is harder? You're saying it's hard to be a single parent, or to be in a situation in which you BOTH need to work? And then being in such a situation you choose to have children? Wow holy shit I would have never guessed! I'm not gonna feel sorry for the people who shoot themselves in the foot and then complain that a broken toe makes it harder to move.

Is it hard to manage your time when you work and take care of kids? Of course. Is it hard to work, shop, and prepare meals? Sure. Is it anybody's fault but their own? Nope.

>I'd love to see a before/after, that sounds incredible bruh.

Sorry bro, I started it as a spur of the moment thing back in November and its just snowballed, so I've no "before" pictures to show.

Suffice to say that that none of the clothes I have fit me anymore and I'm getting by mostly with gym pants (with string waist pulls) and resurrecting clothes from the back of the wardrobe that haven't fitted since about 2003.

Not buying a new wardrobe until I reach either my target (68kg) or my stretch target (60kg) in the summer.

Get into Cycling, don't kill yourself, Asthma is an excuse. If you've never had it before then it's simply there because you are getting fit for the first time.

Try this diet
youtube.com/watch?v=mTABw0EyIWY
Don't just stop eating.
And if you are a man bait posting jump of a bridge.

How much do you weigh?

>
Sorry bro, I started it as a spur of the moment thing back in November and its just snowballed, so I've no "before" pictures to show.
At least you know your starting weight. I was literally bloatmogging my scale (150kg limit) when I started.

Got a 7XL suit that didn't fit me as reminder though. If I had to guess I was probably around 180kg at my heaviest - now I'm at 130kg and still going, all thanks to fasting.

10 lbs in 50 days supposed to be good lmfao? Just do a 700kcal deficit you fucking retard.

I bet he deals out zhang on the weekly.

She shouldn't jump into that immediately. Self improvement is not a race.

kill yourself

>Got a 7XL suit that didn't fit me as reminder though. If I had to guess I was probably around 180kg at my heaviest - now I'm at 130kg and still going, all thanks to fasting.

Well done user. Keep that shit up.

I think I am going to run out of clothes that actually fit at this rate, since I'll be down to my 2003 weight in about a month based upon my current rate of weight loss.

As for the suits, I'm going to have them taken in when I reach target. They are nice suits and I don't need a reminder of how fucking fat I was.

ITT: People who are going to make it.

Do the math it would be the same exact weight loss without that fucking weirdo's pissbottle diet

Thanks for all the advice anons. I'll do some more research on some of the stuff you guys talked about and put some stuff into practice.

Tbf cardio helps immensely. Basically allows you to eat an extra meal if you do it right.

Or you could literally just eat less and save 20-60 minutes of your life.