Day 2 of Keto/ Keto general

God damn when does this headache end?? Only planning on this for one month of cutting, but already want to crack.

honestly, the worst meme diet in existence

the second something happens in your life, and you can't easily control your carb intake, you're going to bloat right the fuck up to your current weight

If you drink enough water you won't have the keto flu

No, you’ll gain back the water weight that you lost, but any fat you lost isn’t magically going to pack back onto your body overnight. Myself and many others have successfully used keto to quickly cut weigh

4/10 m8, already got my paleo meal plan ready.

I honestly can't get enough. Crazy shit

Am on Keto myself. Best shit that ever happoened to me. Went on caloric restriction diet three times during my life and alaways bounced back because of hunger.

It admittedly isn't a very social diet but it solves the hunger problem. It also goes well with intermittent fasting.

I just tell people to fuck off and mind their own businessand that still makes me less cancerous than some of the gussy eaters I know.

i'm not even referring to the short-term of social outings, i'm saying life is going to throw a lot of shit at you, esp. as you get older, and it's going to tilt the fuck out of you

when that time comes, in your late 30s for example, you wouldn't have learned the proper skills to maintain a healthy weight with the full range of nutrients and a normal diet, you should tackle your hunger problems more logically

2cents

make some bone broth soup with bouillon. If your craving fast food just get a cheese burger without the buns and ketchup and get a diet coke.

DRINK
MORE
WATER.

Absolutely critical on Keto, and likely why you have a headache!

Ok granpa. The best 'logic' I came across is only allowing myself sugar on high holidays.

Carbs cause you to over-eat.

I past thrity and haven't got any problems so far and neither do other people that I know on a similar diet.

Don't forget about salt intake. A lot of the time I was feeling sluggish and "not right" on keto I was running low on salt and other electrolytes.

the sad thing is i'm 20, and i have more sense than your garbage-packed dumbfuck head

get bent, faggot

I do keto and have a social life. Drink whiskey and diet coke, eat protien style burgers, I only binge one time out of the mouth. Btw you still have to have a percentage of macros like 40% fat, 40% protien, and 20% or no carbs. It works out it you control yourself and withdrawl from the sugar. Honestly this diet only works if you have will power in you. Its fuckin simple diet but somehow fattty friends fuck it up somehow.

how is this shit not registering with you guys? do you not know how to read?

I wanna do it but I have problems eating enough food to begin with at a basic level and I can't imagine eating like 2000 calories of eggs and oil

Honestly, I don't know your intentions or what your preaching. What are you trying to say, that diets don't work or the diet isn't proper nutrient dense?

You don't have to eat at 2,000 unless your trying to bulk on keto. I have a hard time actually binging on keto. Always feel full or forget that i even ate.

eh, forget about it... i'm happy if it help you lose weight but i honestly think it's the wrong way to go about it... i think keto is only viable to those who are trying to cut the last few stubborn pounds for a body-showoff event

i unironically think you're going about it the wrong way if you're overweight, it's not going to train good-habits and you don't know what life has in store for you down the line

good luck ta y'all

Ut's really just people thinking they can't live without sugary shit and then use their dependency

Diversifying this diet is initially a problem as are individual differences. Remember that you can always use cheese and nuts as a snack.

Either a shill or just one of the people for whom that doesn't work.

I'm assuming he's on coke because he thought his post was so amazing that he deserved immediately /b/ speed replies

I don't have to eat at below my maintenance calories unless I'm trying to bulk?

yet another gem of outstanding advice from Veeky Forums

>only for the last bit of far
A lot of evidence presented here

As a former fatty I can tell you that it really helps you recover a sense of fullness. Before I could eat and eat eand eat,

I think what you are really trying to get at is that people get addicted to putting shit in their mouth and I agree that this is a problem that fattys also need tolearn to confront. Interrmittent fasting can really help here,

well what kind of advice do you want from Veeky Forums ?

It's full of degenerates and autist who love steriods and onion juice. Including myself, If it wasn't fro bro-science, I'm pretty sure I'll still be a fat fuck autist, instead of a chad autist.