Digestive Health

Should I be eating rocks to aid my digestion? I've heard about other species swallowing stones to help breakdown plants in their digestive tract, but I'm not sure whether I should or not as well. Are humans proficient enough to make the most of consumed plants, or could consuming stones alongside meals help to absorb the most possible amount of nutrients from plants. What are the health risks in humans if practiced?

yes, please do.

Yes. Start off with smaller rocks slowly build your way up to bigger ones.

Should I choose smooth or slightly sharp stones? (Nothing sharp-sharp, like a blunt edge. Don't want to actually stab myself)

Actually the sharper the better. It can remove gunk better that way

it's best to start with sand, then move up to small rocks, then the big boys

Do you mean that the sharp edge scraps off gunk in the digestive tract and the stone carries the junk out as it passes? Because I'm a bit skeptical about actually consuming a sharp rock, but I'm willing to try blunt edges for grinding purposes, like teeth inside the digestive tract itself.

Why sand? Also how big are we talking? Like 1.5cm?

Gallon of Rocks Every Day = GORED

I ate sand as a kid, never did any damage. Start off small and work your way up, just like any other exercise

I do this OP. It's best to start slow. Take a small marble sized rock with water as a pill. Best to do it with a meal.

Over time the rocks will accumulate and this way you'll never swallow too many rocks. I used to see leaves in my shit when I ate spinach but since I started doing this I feel i am absorbing more of it or at least processing more.

Stop trying to kill OP.

How do you think The Rock got his name?

Sand is 0.2-6.4 cm in diameter... I would start with the finest grain sand you can find so your esophageal lining can build up its frictional resistance.

Not from eating rocks you dingus

Yeah you're going to kill your intestines.

Laughed way harder at this than I should have, thanks user

Are you other species?

Only if you're Haitian

eat bark instead

>What are the health risks in humans if practiced?
None that I know of, in fact it's a pretty common practice among olympians, it helps them digest food faster and get nutrients into their system quicker. Make sure you eat as many as possible of the biggest stones you can swallow!

>be OP
>has been eating small rocks for two days
>need to shit
>a cascade of small rocks hit the bottom of the toilet making the sound of machine gun fire in a plane hangar