Who's the most attractive fit grl?

Who's the most attractive fit grl?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kris10pope/
instagram.com/_imotih_/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me irl

can someone give me the rundown on these girls? they are very unattractive to hetero males due to the fact their bodies are very man-like, i'd imagine they get low-attention?

i'm very confused, are you guys homosexuals?

not that one

I think people on Veeky Forums are attracted to girls like these because they are like us in a way that they are sacrificing something (looking like a girl) for gains. We are also sacrificing time, money, junk food for gains. Birds of a feather type of thing.
Plus with all the fat chicks around these days, this is kinda like the lesser of two evils
Pic unrelated

I doubt the average male would be attracted to a woman that muscular however I myself have a bunch of weird fetishes and preferences so I think she's hot af

2bh at this point I'll take anything thats not a complete landwhale

Gracyanne Barbosa

/thread

how could it be anyone but natasha?

Mental illness.

shit

this is the gayest thread i've ever been in, and i've been in cbt threads

I'm just here for the pics.

ur mom

Thug Rose

get that abomination out of here. god is dead.

Ewwww who the fuck is that ugly bitch?

most fit, not hottest holocaust survivor

La creatura....

What the fuck did yall just say about my fuckin wheyfu? Square up. e-square the fuck up faggots im about to body u both.

If you're willing to fight over that thing then regardless of what you do, you've already lost. Lmao.

Shut your little mouth dude.

Only if it keeps her away from me.

Youre such a fuckin plebian dude

For me its Japanese cycling c-uties

Poor, girls. They have no hips

Shes the queen!

First time I've noticed that bulge from her huge clit

I wanna suck on it (no homo)

Maria Wattel. She is an absolute goddess.

Looks retarded

>t. vapid homosexual

For me it's Alexandra Horvath. Bitch is tall as fuck and has a V-taper that makes my dick diamonds, complimented by and ass that makes you go "dayum". Face is kinda ugly tho and her head looks ridiculously small, but oh well, it's all about the body.

She literally has the perfect female body according to my taste and would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass to get to touch her perfect fucking lats.

Here have another.

how tall is she

More like rebeccafitness_doesnt_eat.

those arms look far from "fit". just doesnt eat much = / = being fit

I thought that was Carl from Shameless

>be /fat/guy on the road to success
>weebtrash
>poor
>tiny dick
>>still got a good looking gf with actual interests and personality through our mutual hobby of Veeky Forums despite her knowing all of the former

Literally how are you unable to find someone if even I can?

she have a delicius puffy pussy. The bulge is her puffy pussy, not her clit. But yeah, she have a big clit too.

>Veeky Forums
In your native tongue, you rolled a natural 20. Good for you user

I would use her clit as my tongue's personal speedbag.

Choose your fighter.

inb4 someone makes a roll pic of it

Thx for boner, good taste user

dubs of truth

.. I kno dat feel

Ugly Jew face

>horrible face
>no tits
nah

>bottom right
What exactly is happening with her face?

i wonder if there is any relation between taking male hormones and ending up with a tranny face

>tfw she's got better arms than me

how are they manlike if they are women?

that's like saying a man with tits should be attractive to you if you are a straight male. surely you are not this retarded?

there are pictures of her before bodybuilding. she always had that face.

this
everyone else in this thread is way too masculine its disgusting

this just proves that girls who end up bodybuilding were butterfaces before. I guess there is less to lose. There might be one exception here and there but why would you risk ruining your face for gains? Absolutely retarded. Checked the pictures and her face is even worse now.

her face just aged, because of ...you know...how time works.

she didn't get a wider jaw or larger forehead/brow. it's very obvious when a girl uses steroids heavily. I don't think Wattel did.

also, there are plenty of female lifters who were pretty before and after. you just look for what you want to find.

>t. faggot who asks if we are gay in every single fucking buff girl thread.

Here's your (you) now fuck off and kys

I do not actually see the point of wanting to date un-feminine women. It is kind of gay if you think about it.

DELET

>Homosexual for liking WOMEN.

>hammer throw
>6'2 240lbs
>shot put
>6'3 210 lbs
That's beyond thicc, that's borderline ogre bloat mode. Give me the cute adventure racing tomboy.

Kathy Collins, sparring would be part of foreplay

pussy is pussy, plus these women have good genetics and would bear many strong children

Maybe she got long pubian hair.

The one that can fit this dick inside her.

she so lovely
not buff but active

I think either
>soycuck male with femdom fetish -closet homo for grill role even if not for the genitalia/body stuff-
>big guy (for (you) and the buff grill) that see his lifestyle reflected on the grill. I know a couple of bber partnerships and they usually made good couples because they share aesthetical, costumes and lifestyle goals.

>It's the new guy
Take a good look around the office before you post

What about the guy who sees them as a challenge and something to conquer dominate rape a bit and keep as a sexual plaything?
You know..if such men existed I mean.

>Horvath
Khazar Milkers where?

I like asian chicks.

instagram.com/kris10pope/
>cute
>strong
>cute voice
how can you not like her?

Please god no...
I'm on no fap...
I'm only a man..

cant fap to that ribcage

welp if such man existed... ejemp... you know... w...he could possibly be the second case without the long term partnership

instagram.com/_imotih_/

Yes hello how can I become like this?

I unironically want my head between her thighs orally violating her roid clit as much as possible while she slowly tightens her grip and chokes me out

this is not a troll post

Seen another pic of from the back and she looked a lot better.

at least they're not as bad as the "weightlifter" on the bottom row

He's pretty cute.

Well, if said hypothetical man existed then he would want to know where he could find a "wheyfu" who would be into being overpowered tossed around and fucked like a whore?

same
but a shame about those tattoos

no contest

roll.

>mfw joining my college history club

Here goes nothing guys