Motivational Thread

Post something that keeps you going in the gym, something that gets you pumped the fuck up before a heavy session.

Pictures, Music, Videos.. anything goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTLWM5_jeVg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1JBQMXbN2k
youtube.com/watch?v=wIffOq8AuSw
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=x-lU7A4Jfmg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=mhIbd-xpqSI
youtu.be/yX39J_YyKbs
youtube.com/watch?v=z2HHPqJ0jmE
youtube.com/watch?v=YD5zD_XQgcY
youtu.be/_k1zJV0DSvc
youtube.com/watch?v=b74plxVfY7c
youtu.be/XDvQpzG-J6s?t=2m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

motivation:
"look at your fatass in the mirror"

youtube.com/watch?v=R1JBQMXbN2k

>pectud excavatum
>will never "fill in"

>Islamic Political Music
mfw

Some of his songs are really fucking good, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIffOq8AuSw

>if I don’t look at least this good my ugly face will prevent me from bedding anyone attractive

>nigger music
>motivational

Pick one

>twice as big as that guy, leaner too.
>spend hour a day inspecting body in mirror, hating it
>dont wear clothes other than longsleaves, sweaters, in gym, outside,so no one can see how small my arms are
>feel anxious when imnot in gym , like imbeing lazy, such a skinny guy should work harder
>see women, think 'man I wish I had muscles and then she would want me and we could be so happy'

haha

nice1

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

>falling for the Islam is evil meme
Islam and christianity are exact the same things.
The Bank is the Evil and the Terrorist.
If transnational corporations didn't steal from islamic countries, we even would know that they exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-lU7A4Jfmg

youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk

Top tier user, I used to listen to Sabaton while lifting but now it's TRS podcasts

bait? if not
the only way you're twice as big is with roids, in turn making you look like shit.
solved.

youtube.com/watch?v=mhIbd-xpqSI

But are you as lean?

youtu.be/yX39J_YyKbs

All the motivation I need

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

Motivation to go to the gym is easy, I just remember what I want to look like

also helps I make gains fast because I'm 5'9", I'm sure if I was a lanklet I would lose motivation easily from seeing no fast progress

>I'm 5'9"

I'm so sorry.

>needing motivation to lift heavy things
never going to make it

I love those who are depressing and motivating at the same time, in which girls talk shit about dyels and go crazy about good looking guys.

Please post some

autism

>The children in Africa just don't want food *bad enough*

islam isnt bad its just in the hands of shitskins

I feel like motivation is worthless

So starting the new year, I committed to eating healthier. I am actually losing weight, I feel clearer mentally and I feel that I might actually have the energy to slowly start exercising. However, I also feel that whenever I feel miserable it's much more intense. This isn't going to make a woman like me, I'm still 5ft tall. Even if a woman magically likes me, I have a 4 inch dick so it will never work out. I just wouldn't be able to satisfy her or almost every other guy would be better. I still have a horrible personality, no friends. I am just talentless, even if I change that, I would still be unappealing, repugnant and unattractive.

I guess, I have more energy and can start doing things. While I do feel more upbeat/energized sporadically my lows feel much worse and they're still as frequent.

No one said that retard and you're not a nigger african so stop giving excuses when you in fact can do it, whatever it takes.

body dysmorphia is a hell of a drug

It's not islam, it's the semites that are the problem.

>Islam and christianity are exact the same things.
you delete this right now

Motivation is a false god

>I feel like motivation is worthless

Only people who i notice say this are those that have been lifting for a month, for those of us that have been lifting constantly for 1,2,3 years and maybe more and lift heavy weights need a bit of a motivation. And some people like the boost of motivation a good song, video, or picture can deliver and make you smash that last set.

That little bit of motivation always makes you go that one step further, just as if a crowd was cheering you on and yelling at you to get out of that hole on your last rep of squats.

> See picture of myself with my bros in Bagdhad 2006.
> 170 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal.
> Dedicated Infantry Combat Killer.
> See picture of myself now.
> 200 lb cubecuck.
> Doughy as uncooked pizza.
> Dedicated VLOOKUP jockey.
Fucking hell I miss the bad old days.

It's the goddamn Semites. Jews and Arabs are notoriously ego-centric, xenophobic and bloodthirsty. The world is better off without these people.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2HHPqJ0jmE

Ass is the best motivator

Exactly this.
Of course discipline and dedication are ten times better when you're speaking of consistent training and eating but a little motivation for an individual workout can work wonders.

Thank you Back-Snap Gorilla Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=YD5zD_XQgcY
murros is next level.

>literally lifting for cunts

never made it, not making it, never gonna make it

Thank you back snap gorilla

>Fucking hell I miss the bad old days.

Whats stopping you from getting back in shape?

>be me last summer not super fat but 2-4 pounds overweight
>know I need to lose weight but college let me make excuses
>be in business communication class
>have prof landwhale studies communication
>specifically taboos like being fat
>talking about fat shaming in class
>one alpha chad starts to talk about how that's mean to skinny people and it's generally unhealthy before class
>she uses me as an example of being fat and healthy
>mfw body positivity made me lose weight
Never made me lose weight faster almost done cutting now need to lose like at the most 6 more pounds. I just felt disgusting I mean she was like 300 pounds

youtu.be/_k1zJV0DSvc

>2-4 pounds overweight

Filthy saracen lover

I-It was more like 25 ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=b74plxVfY7c

tell me this doesn't fucking bump

Thank you back-snap gorilla

THANK YOU BACK SNAP GORILLA

This.

Outstanding read user

Fuck, I never read these things but that was great. Thanks for posting

thank

unironically yes

that comic has the right idea in mind but it's not really on point
there are tons of tasks which you can pursue all your life but you might never get
For example, getting a nobel price in science might be out of your reach no matter what you do but being a good scientist is very achievable.

The feels...

>THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

Show me a video of Christians stoning someone to death. I've got plenty of muslims doing it.

Well, yes. Or at least, their parents didn't. Food wasn't being magically replenished in those farmer's fields in Europe for all those years. Cows weren't inherently domesticated. People worked for all of that.

Thank you back-snap gorilla!

Does anyone have the pic of the girl being choked? Pls post

they aren't the same thing, here's a (you)

that made me chuckle

>Islam and christianity are exact the same things.

It's a set

Thanks bro, I appreciate it

God bless Sir Oswald Mosley

Post that set!

This is the last one

This is incredible, thank you.

I lift to spite the people who said I could never accomplish anything. I work hard at a lot of other things and have succeeded in a lot of other things but lifting - especially when you're doing linear progression and breaking a PR every few weeks - is the only thing where it's totally concrete and objective, and I love that. If I win an award or get praised for something, there will always be detractors. If I can squat 3 plates, nobody can take that from me.

Also for women lol

>small arms
Well there's your problem. Arms and shoulders are the key to aesthetics. How could you dare neglect them?

Patrician

Unironically
>your dick is too small and no woman will ever love you
>you're an evil, worthless person and you'll die unmourned
Those 2 usually do the trick. But I have a more autistic reason for everything. I have... DOOM.

No, seriously. I've been a Doom fan since I was a lad, and then I started noticing similarities. I'm a SouthEast Yuropoor as well. We have the same type of hair and eyes, plus height. I look a bit like him generally. Plus, we're both Dicklets (well, not extreme dicklets, it's just not an 8" monsterdong) and it makes us insecure. My maternal surname is 3 last letters away from being Doom (my paternal is just one of those Smith/Fisherman/Merchant/Priest in my language). My first name is the name of an Emperor prophesied to free the City. I've even got some Nomadic ancestry from my father's side. I'm studying Physics. I've taken a glance at some occult stuff. Day by day they just start pilling up and dunno, I feel as if it's a... sign. I was close to dying when I was a kid due to an infection, but I miraculously recovered. Maybe it was for a reason...

I'm not autistic enough to REALLY believe it yet, but... It helps me get through the day. I'm also a petty, self-hating pseudo-narcissist who alternates between kind and just spiteful in a split second, like Doom, so this makes me struggle through and have a crutch.

Generally, I find it a good goal to want to do to my home country what Doom did for his. Raise it from the shit and fix it. Stop being the laughing stock of the whole world. Revive the past, in a way.

Time to go do some heavy fucking deadlifts

goatfucker pls go

Thank you back-snap gorilla

youtu.be/XDvQpzG-J6s?t=2m20s

Motivation gets you started. Discipline keeps you going.

Motivation is fleeting. Discipline is ongoing.

Motivation can be found. Discipline must be created.

So, get motivated. But don't expect that motivation to carry you very far. Before that motivation runs out, create the discipline you need to continue moving forward for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo

How many of you guys started college late? I'm 26 and I've been thinking about going back to community college. I was there when I was 18 but I dropped out because I was a depressed fag and didn't really know what I wanted to do in life.

Is 26 too old to go back?
Will HR find it weird that a 26 year old man is applying for a job?

1. 26 is not too old to go back
2. Stop caring so much about what other people think.
Fuck them you're trying to better yourself. Go back to school. Just make sure it's for something that will yield results once you graduate

I started college at 37, graduated with a BA at 40, then did two years of grad school. It was great, and I had very few instances where my age was weird. I still have good friends from there who are 15 years younger than me or whatever.