Need to vent

I gotta say this because it's getting too difficult. I am really attracted to buff chicks. Like a girl with strong arms is hot to me.
Long story short I'm currently in a relationship with a girl who is really out of shape and not the best face. However, I really appreciate and respect who she is as a person.
The problem: I'm on a powerlifting team at my college and I'm surrounded by buff chicks who are definitely into me. Also, there are so many other buff girls at the univ gym who I wanna bang.
I absolutely refuse to cheat on my gf and I don't wanna dump her. So I'm putting this here because I feel like this is the only place I can vent all this and I'm silently suffering from this lust.

I genuinely feel the same with my gf sometimes. Ever since I've been in a relationship, so many girls are into me and it's obvious that they want to hook up at least do something with me. I love my gf because she supports me and genuinely cares about me and I feel the same about her but damn these fucking thots are tempting

Same here except I got my girlfriend pregnant so theres no going back. Evaluate what you really want before its too late bros.

Right? Christ man. It's tearing me apart. I'm trying to not be superficial and fuck around but I hate sex with my gf. She's just not attractive to me. She never really was from the start but I thought I could ignore it on account of her being so similar to me in terms of our ambitions.

Damn user. I'm sorry to hear that...

>I hate sex with my gf
>She's just not attractive to me
sounds like legitimate reasons to break up
>She never really was from the start
red flag desu

Is it bad that I think about other girls while I'm fucking my gf? Don't get me wrong I enjoy sex with her and find her very attractive it's just when I want to cum I think about all the other girls that are into me and how fucking hot they are

If you’re not attracted to her physically get her in shape, if she doesn’t want to improve then it’s time to cut your losses and move on

But again. I don't want to dump her for such superficial bullshit. I want to hold myself to higher standards than that.
I mean... I'd say yes honestly but it's hypocritical of me to say so considering I have the same issue...

>having a supportive girlfriend
>having girls on your powerlifting team be into you

Must be nice, man

its pretty fucked up that she lets herself look like shit while you go to the gym. Stop giving into fat acceptance culture and just buy her a gym membership you idiot

So fucking glad I'm not the only one who feels that way while they have sex with their gf. I legit believe that I can I have a future with her. I hope everything works out with your gf too bro

>dont want to break up
>dont want to cheat

why the FUCK did you start this thread then?
there isnt some magical third option.

Fuck off shitposter.

no user, you are the shitposter. he literally said in his post that he was merely posting to vent.

You and me both bro. It's ok we'll get there together

Who cares? They're all going to get ugly eventually. Just pick the best overall woman you can get and stick with her. That's the best strategy for a good life.

It has its own issues, my friend... however I certainly understand how this sounds like first world problems.
I agree with you, man... I just don't think she has the will for it. She's always talking about whatever new diet she's doing and never sticks to them.
Thank you! It feels nice to know I'm not alone but at the same time it sucks that more people are having to deal with their inner demons. I hope things work out for you too, brother.
As I said before. This is strictly to vent. I just need to get it out there.

Hm. You certainly make a good point there, user. Perhaps I ought to keep reminding myself of that.

Yeah I hope so man. So far it feels like no matter how big my shell of a body gets, the small scared shy skinny kid will always be in there...

It wasn't meant to play your problems down man, we all have our own reality we deal with.
What do you think you should do with this situation?

Push through it I guess... again, I want to be a loyal boyfriend and I want to give this relationship the effort that my girlfriend deserves.
She really is a great woman. A little annoying and dumb at times. Not very attractive either... but she's driven and ambitious. I respect her.

just be honest and tell her its hard to be sexually attracted to someone who is out of shape. or if youre too much of a cuck for that, try the long term approach where you hint over time that exercise is necessary for mental/ physical health especially as a parent...

tfw no 99OVR gf

>So far it feels like no matter how big my shell of a body gets, the small scared shy skinny kid will always be in there...

Hits too close to home

To summarize something I saw in a vsauce video

>in our teens and 20s, we care a lot about what people think about us
>in our 30s and 40s we stop caring what people think about us
>in our 50s and 60s we realize they never cared in the first place

No one thinks you're small or timid user. You got people that like you for you and if you don't you will find them. If the gym doesn't find you happiness there's always other places to look in life, because what matters most is what is important to you.

Fuck those were some kind words. Thanks user. That made me feel a bit better

True. I am probably too much of a cuck for that. Hinting will be difficult to say the least but I'll see what I can do.

Dude I relate to this so heavily. Like all of it except being on a formal team. Fuckin pains me a bit every day.

Right?? Makes me feel like a piece of shit honestly...

it sounds shallow but it's real
physical attraction is important to relationships
respect makes a relationship great but it won't secure a faltering one
you should not have to steel your resolve like this
give a (You) to the correct answer >She's always talking about whatever new diet she's doing and never sticks to them.
help her
find a small enough step for her to accept
gift her some tasty protein powder
one scoop in water as often as can be managed, ideally before each meal

you are suffering
she too will suffer if you try to ride this out in the name of 'not being superficial'

I will do what I can, user. I will try to see how I can support her into a healthier lifestyle.

>spend 2017 getting Veeky Forums, make crazy gains, improve hair, clothes, confidence, etc
>been with loads of girls in that time period
>i hate hanging out with them all
>start thinking some shits wrong with me bc i dislike every woman i know
>start hanging with friend of friend from hometown over break from school
>she lifts and does track
>only girl i’ve ever hung out with that i didn’t hate hanging out with
>actually have enjoyable conversation, similar interests, and she’s not a thot
>tfw she goes to a different uni two hours away from mine
Why does life have to be this way

I respect you bro.

That feel hurts bro...
Aw thanks man. I don't see why you would but I appreciate that.

he respects you b/c you're obviously considerate of her feelings and you value and respect your own moral standards.

that's admirable.

i wish you luck. my genuine advice to you is nut up and have the "i like you and b/c i like you so much, please get in shape for me and you" talk with her.

if she's receptive great, if not, you owe yourself happiness my friend.

best of luck

I see. I guess. I feel I shouldn't have issues with this in the first place. I guess you're right though. I'll try to talk with her. Thank you for the encouraging words.

you wanna fucking cookie for refraining from being a fucking asshole? you're wasting your life away if you already know you're not into your girlfriend as much as you could be and are aware and upset that you're not fucking other girls you actually ARE attracted to you. fuck you op you faggot

Yeah see that's a little more what I expected and how I talk to myself about it.

you are such a faggot for not banging as many of those fucking gym chicks. fuck you op go have sex with your fat ugly girlfriend you pathetic loser

Well that one is new. I don't really consider sticking to my guns being a loser.

Tell yourself it would have never worked user,
even if you think it would have, just keep telling
yourself it wouldn't even if you were close together. Eventually you will get over it or
find someone new to take your mind off of it.

No one is unreplaceable

Just break up, man. It doesn't work that way, if she isn't attractive to you then it's dead.

This is a clear sign user. And not only is it not fair for you it's not fair for her either. Break up and move on, you clearly want something else.

Damn dude I know how you feel, really do. But after it's done you could have a much more fulfilling life being with someone who is more like you. Goodluck bro I hope you are happy either way.