Help me

Help me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hAmCjqVkFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user... why are you talking to normies. You know they are bad.

Send her this

Tell her about Pepe.

Learn to use punctuation, it would have been better to have types this
>Chad: hot guy, no-fucks-given attitude often, plays sports, decent job
People don't read your messages exactly like you think they do

you're doing great

I match with 9s on tinder and dont know how to communicate. Help me guys srs.

Start with "FUCKING NORMIE GET OFF OF MY BOARD!!!! REEEEEEEEE!!!"

Just be honest about what you want from them, whether it be anal fisting or getting married and having 10 blond-haired aryan sons.
Girls can tell when you're beating around the bush.
Don't apologize for anything, remember as a dude you are automatically better than any thot on tinder

wow thanks man.

youtube.com/watch?v=0hAmCjqVkFg
Listen to this in the background while you do other shit. Your life = will be changed

Why would you even talk about this
Pro tip: never fucking talk about 4 Chan content or memes to people in real life seriously

Don't ever discuss this place retard

Would that happen to be some red pill material, my friend?

This is straight up embarassing. Anything involving Veeky Forums should be kept in your bedroom shamefully where it belongs

Not gonna lie OP, I think you killed the convo by sending 3 texts grouped together like that. Don't do that. Ever. Other than that, you'll be fine. Good luck.

send in a bone inspection

Yes, and these episodes were recorded long before "red pill" was popular. There are like 13 episodes. The man, Patrice O'Neal, is an absolute god.

Interesting. I shall peruse it immediately. I've been looking for a red pill fix since TFM got his channel locked.

He's not that good
Also he's dead bc of gang violence

He's was at the apex of getting pussy. He had it down to a complete science. He was good.
>Also he's dead bc of gang violence
oh you're fucking with me

Agreed, and I have no idea what was talking about with the gang thing
Some people think he got killed by jews, he dropped some big red pills about Jews and about hollywood being degenerate sex/molestation parties on his shows
But maybe he just died because he was a fat motherfucker who couldn't stop eating, who knows really