My resting heart rate is 92 BPM at 22 years old

My resting heart rate is 92 BPM at 22 years old.

I thought we where supposed to be Veeky Forums.

WTF is going on.

do cardio then you dumb fuck

i think that girl you posted is below-average and not worth of an OP

gonna fix up your shitty thread

L I S S
I
S
S

I think spending far too much time on the internet has skewed your understanding of beauty.

I see you have never experienced a real girl.

heart rate is mostly genetics I've been running for a few years and my pulse is still the same as when I was a fatal (60)

If you squint it kinda looks like she's holding an assault rifle

The President is a swirling mass of Big Mac sludge and diet coke and he has a better BPM than you.

You obviously do no cardio therefore you're not really fit.

/cute/

Why do girls had to do this to me.
>tfw no qt gf

>heart rate is mostly genetics
everything is genetics guize

>mostly genetics
Jesus man, cunts will do/say anything to convince themselves they aren’t mediocre these days

""""6"3'"""" """"""239lbs"""""" """""""29.9 BMI""""""""

Did you test it immediately after waking up?

If not, it's bullshit.

I guess it time to do cardio, but at the same time I don't want to lose any gains. I think I will keep going until my heart rate hits 100 BPM then start running.

Yeah, if he's a single pound under 260 I'm the Queen of Orlais.

took my bp today. 148/106. with a 107 bpm. I'm not even really that overweight. 6'3 228lbs

6'3 my ass he is a known heightfrauder he's fucking 6'1 at most

nah hes right you dumb fuck

that's still pretty high even for being inactive.

cut the sugar and start doing cardio. please.

>face caked in makeup
>real

pick one

My resting heart rate is 60bpm, and I just play a bit of pickup basketball once per week for cardio. 92bpm is "get your fucking heart checked out, you might die" tier.

Are you sure you are measuring it at the right time for it to be considered resting?
Sitting at a computer is not resting.
"The measurement of resting heart rate or pulse rate (the number of heart beats per minute) should be taken after a few minutes upon waking whilst still lying in bed."

If your resting heart rate is >60 then you're NOT fit.
Go do some running and swimming

44bpm reporting in

who here actually Veeky Forums?

The cardio kills gains meme strikes again. Feels good to not be a dumb cunt and do cardio 4 times a week.

48 here Veeky Forums bro

Assuming you're not overweight and working out regularly there is something very wrong with your lifestyle.

I haven't really done anything in 2 months and mine has always been ~54. Resting heart rate is pretty useless (the lower the better though).

cardio is a meme
>26, 97kg, 22% fat
>RHR of 55
cardio not once

>70bpm

Wooh lad that's lucky I checked now because the machines at the gym had been over counting. Damn thing said my heart rate was 110bpm just walking on the treadmill. No cardio for me!

I am an overweight oldfag (coming down but still need to lose more) and my resting is 60-65. You have no excuse for not doing more cardio. Keep your heart in shape. You'll need it later.

>tfw 56

lowest i've ever seen my RHR is 44, mirin op?

>Cardio is a meme
>26, 97kg, 22% fat
>>RHR of 55
This is bait right? if not, you are a dumb fuck.

38 when sleeping
42-45 awake and resting

Cardio is gains for the most important muscle in your body: your heart.

Get off your fucking ass and do cardio, you lunkhead.

Nah, you probably have a shit diet.

no fucking retard pls kill yourself

~33BPM here, semipro rower
My coach forced me to go to the hospital and check it out, it was fine btw
OP make sure you measure it in the morning. Also I used to measure it manually, but i always get super stressed when measuring my heartrate so it always goes up. I now wear a heartrate belt 24-7 so my heartrate is measured without skewing the data by measuring. Also don't measure it after a physically tough day, I train five times in the weekends, and sunday evening my heartrate is about 90

>19
>10% bodyfat
>7 times per week cardio
I bottomed out my heartrate monitor.

>running
dog jumped fence
>swimming
got a cramp in deep water

any more ideas einstein

Mine is 42
Cardio is key

>tfw 5'6, 120 pounds
>RHB is 90 BPM

Am i gonna make it?

How long will it take to get my heartrate down to a good level from 70bpm

How do I even test my heartrate accurately?

We used pulse at school to try and check it and the results were all over the place so I just ignored it.

>people supposedly exercising multiple times a week
>resting heart rate over 70 at any point during the day

jesus christ...

Was about 38-40 a few years back. Don’t dare do it again since I’m probs 70 now

cardio kills gains

step 1. don't be a complete sperg
step 2. apply two fingers to artery in neck
step 3. count bpm for 15 seconds
step 4. multiply bpm x 4

it will vary, but you will never have overly accurate results unless you buy medical grade equipment. even fitness trackers are way off most of the time.

I have never done cardio in my life and lifting + eating healthy lowered my resting heart rate from 80 to 55 (measured with a blood pressure monitor not self reported meme shitting)

why don't you do cardio, user?

I'm not an office wage cuck so my job involves moving around all day
and I'm too lazy for heavy cardio

Oh, physical work is usually considered a form of cardio. Most people here are too prissy to actually use their gains for anything, good on you.

Weak excuse desu

Working 12 hour shifts as a drill rig deckhand and I still manage to get cardio + weights in almost daily

my HR is 52 bpm. i lift only for me. i run only for me. stop lusting after roasties and wearing your heart out.

Define good level, and it all depends on personal basis, some people just have a lower heartrate or are more reactive to training

Heads up, those electronic BP cuffs are wrong more often then not.
T. Nursefag who uses shit like this everyday

lol what? You don't have a pool to swim in?

Just use a treadmill or something

Total zen, dont do cardio besides walking fucking everwhere for classes.

There is literally no way he is 239, at all. Dude is an easy 280 to 300.

t. 6'3 245

Am I gonna make it

>Literally pulselet

56 BPM masterrace checking in

>92 BPM at 22 years old.
You're gonna leave humanity before most here, be proud of it

I must breed her now

see if you can get your HR to 190 for 5 minutes.. I realize this sounds kind of nuts and it isnt maintainable for very long but its great for your overall fitness. You rarely ever get out of zone 3

The 166 comes from heavy squats or something. I've been thinking of adding some cardio into my workout (fairly new at working out). I'll give it a shot.

Veeky Forums how can i find a girl like this to lay a thiccccc BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAppp all over me?

kek

I'm fit and my natural heartbeat is 100 to 135 bpm.I take beta blockers every day for it.

Do you have an anxiety disorder OP? I have GAD and my heart rate is usually very high during the day (80-95bpm) but I've measured it as low at 75bmp too, I suspect if I actually took my RHR upon waking it would be normal.

I have anxiety and other mental disorders.
I used to be fit a few years ago and it was ok.
Now i'm getting into fit again and my HR when I do simple exercises goes very high and my heart sometimes gets extrasystoles and this makes me panic sometimes.

I used to get 72 but now it has risen to a constant 90~ because of my antibiotics for my throat infection. Is 72 good for a 24 year old male?

>shoulders wider than hips
user, I...

I'm 23, do zero cardio and have a resting heart rate of ~58. When I was a teenager I used to run a 5k with about 500m of steep uphill in about 25 minutes once or twice a week, and my resting heart rate was a little under 70. What does it mean?

>mostly genetics
Dom is that you???

Tachycardia?

Having a low heart rate when you're out ignore shape is bad. Check if you're anemic.

>lifting + eating healthy lowered my resting heart rate from 80 to 55
Lol American education.

>tfw 13 BPM
>tfw heroin
Get on my level

wtf i have 54 and im a smoker, are you retarded?