Post Masturbation/Sex Musk

A lot of anons on other boards don't believe in it because they don't get any fresh air before walking back into the room or blame it on the semen (which is a different smell), so I'm really curious about Veeky Forums's opinions on it. How do you guy's deal with the smell? Are there any diet changes that can make it weaker or not last as long? I used to use febreze before switching over to renuzits.

Nobody? Guess I'll just stockpile renuzits until I get ED.

I smell puss on my beard, but besides that I don't think a room has a fuck stank unless the girl has got a stinking snatch

That's because you acclimate to the smell. The next time you finish get a minute of fresh air then walk back into the room.

If you're high test it should just make you horny again, even more so if it's strictly your own brand and a woman's. Primal senses from pheromones. I can be ready to go again in under 5 minutes after a long 10-20 minute of lolnocondom but half the time the girl is still overly sensitive down their/just smashed till it hurt. So just suck it up and go for round two or wash off and forget about it (get horny getting into the shower for another round and you don't have to worry about any smell)

I don't know man - chicks have always dug the sex smell - like they were proud we made room smell like sex.

I've never worried about - I guess Febreeze and an open window?

is that what you're asking?

Masturbating doesn’t make you stink. You just sit there and rub your dick up and down. What you are smelling is your lack of hygiene, you only notice it more after masturbating because you are clear headed after you jizz.
Shower more. People like yourself are disgusting.

This. Sex will often smell due to the pussy fluids going everywhere but masturbation should smell like nothing except your semen. You got a nasty dick son.

Oh and FYI Febreze is god-tier for scent removal.

I traveled with an engineer from dupont for work and he told me about how they found it and developed it. Originally it came from pig farms - there was so much ammonia in the air from the piss that the pigs were getting smaller because it would literally burn their throats to eat and drink.

Well eventually dupont developed the chemical in febreze and it was so effective when pumped into these pig farms that these pigs were gaining like 30% of their weight back in the first month.

The particles actually scavange scent particles (there's a technical term for the kind of particles they look for but I forget) and destroy them. So it literally doesn't just mask scents - it actually destroy's bad scents.

Cool stuff.

Yeah
It's a frog in boiling water situation. I want you guys to shower, put on deodorant, jack off behind closed doors, gets 5 minutes of fresh air, then walk back into the room. Post results when you're done. I swear the funk isn't because I have a dirty dick.

Open a window?

In this weather? I don't think so.

I never said it was just your dick, it’s you. If you think that sitting down and moving your hand up and down on your penis can change the odor of an entire room, it means that you are a smelly piece of shirt whether you are rubbing your dick or eating your eighth Twix.

I literally fuck, go eat, then come back to the sex dungeon after I finish my meal.
There is no smell

Science is fucking awesome

Pussy. Cold air fucking is top tier.

I shower regularly and groom myself. If you guys follow the plan and get some fresh air outside and still don't smell anything then I'll accept that the problem is me.

You know what's extra awesome? A single spritz of febreeze decomposes into over 600 component chemicals

happy breathing!

You're mostly right, but there's two other things.

1. Semen is extremely alkaline, and smells like bleach.
2. When a guy ejaculates, the muscles in his ass will relax, causing the release of gas without a fart.

Your mom always knew when you whacked off: your room smelled like bleach or a bleachy fart.

>chemicals are bad
>>proceeds to eat all his food from plastic bags, using plastic forks, drinking from plastic bottles, while inhaling burning diesel fumes and washing his clothes in soaps that are more caustic than puss

I swear, THE CHEMICALS ARE TURNING THE FROGS GAY!

>decomposition products of aromatic compounds 50 chemical names long are the same thing as BPA from plastic bags (which I don't use)

You aren't smart enough to understand the point, (You) though.

Basically, don't use any febreeze, air fresheners, etc if you care about your health at all. Directly carcinogenic stuff is far worse than BPA.

My sex routine is the same. I always:
1)have sex
2) go piss
3)eat sandwich
4)return to room with beer

I haven't smelt anything. The only time I smell sex is when I don't wash my beard after eating Pussy. And that only happens the next morning after it ferments

Josh's room stunk for a reason.

>ura brainless xdddd
Tell you what, slick, show me any study that isn't from some crackpot that shows febreeze will kill me, and I'll say "thanks for the info, you aren't a massive cum guzzling faggot after all"

fuck i was eating a twix when i read this

So, you have no problems with the chemicals in laundry soap or burning fuel? That's all I can really take from your post. All you said was an ad hominem and trust me. Neither of which helps you

I know what you mean. My girlfriends pussy smells fine but if I cum in her the morning after it fucking stinks and it stinks up the whole room. I just tell her to take a shower because she got that woof pussy.

I don't know why you are complaining about the smell, it makes me instant diamonds

Leave the room you’re in for 5 minutes, then go back in. It stinks, doesn’t it?
Now masturbate in that room, really hardcore on that boner. Leave the room for 5 minutes and then go back in. Smells pretty bad aye?

>Conclusion: You are a smelly piece of shit

my dank don't stank

Why are you getting so defensive about this?