Tips on increasing conscientiousness?

Tips on increasing conscientiousness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ER1LOarlgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take on more responsibility

Stop being white

Write a journal and start planning your days (don't use the plan as a slave driver for yourself, plan what you would consider a successful and enjoyable day that you would feel good about without being overbearing). Take note of your day to day habits and work to incrementally improve them slowly over time. Buy a nice bed and darker shades and start sleeping on a consistent schedule. Stop hanging out with low C C plebs.

Yeah stop saving pictures of this high pitched uppity cunt. You don't need some 90s dad larper to tell you what to do figure that shit out for yourself.

>guaranteed replies

Nothing wrong with a good role model.

Clean your room.
Don't act like a nigger

Get out of your comfort zone, fail, and keep trying.

Become less of a faggot. Don't listen to women.

Unironically this

Who is this guy. He's got some native art in the background. Native art is pretty cool imo

Jordan Peterson

stop listening to kermit the charlatan

hes some latest trending motivational cuck
like all of them its all hot air and self important nothingness that wont change or mean anything

>won't change or mean anything
false
youtube.com/watch?v=5ER1LOarlgg

lol i was a bit harsh but im just a bit jaded about all these people with something big to say and we all watch and listen and go ohhh ahhhh
it might cause surface ripples but so what life will go and and the unwashed masses of people and societies will continue to pleb it up daily

Central Europeans actually score the highest of anyone in conscientiousness. German specifically.

Only speaking for myself here but listening to him has helped me process a lot of shit going on in my own mind. I have essentially "sorted myself out" and now I feel more competent than i have ever felt.

If you have Windows 10 or 7, open up sticky notes.

Head each note with something you want to do e.g. I want my work to be better. Then put a bunch of sub goals that you would be willing to do underneath it.

I've got about 8 goals open filled with plenty of sub goals. I do about 75% were as before I would just be sitting around playing Skyrim.

I've done this for about 2 weeks now and I literally feel bad when I am not doing something productive.

I think that about most of those motivational dudes, but I like Jordan. If you haven't listened to him yet give him a chance.

Or the other way around, write a journal before going to bed, note what you enjoyed or didn't enjoy today, ideas from today etc

same, he pretty much singlehandedly lifted me out of depression and I went from being r9k to being better than normie tier, at least imo

to me it seems like he doesn't just spout motivational bullshit, he actually teaches you how to orient yourself in life, and with your goals.

haha youre triggered m8 haha