Veeky Forums why haven't you got yourself a real.... bonafide....thicc... bootydoll?

Veeky Forums why haven't you got yourself a real.... bonafide....thicc... bootydoll?

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.realdoll.com/realdoll-faq/how-do-i-clean-my-doll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

My doll is arriving Tuesday.

Nobody is responding because no one wants to date a chick with a dudes body.
Fuck off, sage

Are you a fag or something?

Want one really bad. Sex with a hot chick without any of the many shortcomings of women.

>date
its a doll

>tfw gf is a dental student and going to be making bank
>tfw she has a great face
>tfw she is petite and not thicc

Can't win everything I guess

she's going to make more than you? lmao don't expect it to last

Just buy a doll it'll save the relationship

sometimes women genuinely like and care about you. I hope you get to experience it sometime

He speaks the truth, user. Marriages where the woman earns more than the man end in divorce 70% of the time.

not if you make less than them

>tfw a sexdolls ass will never leave you
they can't walk lmao

so do other marriages

One of the many benefits of a sex doll.

In the US the divorce rate is 46% now if I remember correctly. So not quite. However that's still a bad rate. Not to mention women instigate around 3/4s of divorces.

>Friend drags me to meet his tinder date because she has friends and "you need to put yourself out there bro!"
>All we do is play cards against humanity and drink
>Almost immediately a drunk skinny girl is mirin
>Flirt with her for a while
>Thicc chick shows up
>She is mirin too
>Never had this much female attention so freeze up
>Friend manages to get me thicc chick's snap through his tinder girl
>We talk a while
>Bitch is always too busy to meet up
>Get the feeling she is trying to make me orbit or just use me for attention so tell her I'm not into it
>Depressed again
>One night get shitfaced and start talking about how I hate life
>Friend messages thicc girl without my knowledge saying I like her or some shit
>She says she doesn't care, pissed because the bitch can now feel like she came out on top even though I wanted nothing with her anymore
>Run into her at store right after gym
>Veins pulsating because it was arms day
>She was mirin again during the awkward forced conversation
>"Sooooo... Your friend said you still like me."
>"Yeah, my friend was drunk. I don't."
>We carry on a while longer, then I walk away
Feel like I'm the king of the world man. Get fucked, bitch.

you didn't say anything about your RealSexDoll® waiting alone at home

Gotta teach those thots, brother.

To be fair I don't think she was a thot. From what I know she was dealing with shit from a past relationship still, after hearing about that I think she liked me but just didn't want to be in a relationship. Either way she is a shitty human being because if that is the case, she had every intention of leading me on for her self esteem and should've never said she wanted me in the first place.

I've been there, man. Got led on by many girls in my days. Dumb shit but women don't give a fuck as long as they get their attention.

i feel like when i would get a sexdoll, I'd counciously be giving up stray further into inceldom. Fuck that life aint supposed to be comfortable

Theres nothing stopping you from getting fit and having a doll and having a good time.
Don't let people dictate your life.

>life aint supposed to be comfortable
delet

Took me a good 5 seconds to realise it was fake... the fuck kind of magic are they making these days?

the best kind

Pwnd

Sexual freedom for men. Something we've been missing for decades.

try millions of years

Don't have a necro fetish.

You can shove a dick down its throat for an hour and it wont die.

I would be stopping myself by conditioning my brain to rather fuck a hyperrealistic sexdoll than put effort into genuine relationships

To be fair, alphas could fuck whenever they wanted when there was no civilization.

my hand > that heavy object

Maybe it will free you up emotionally allow you to reach that a clearer mental state and you can focus your time on becoming an excellent human being that will impressed a "biological humanoid female organism"

men have always been slaves to the pussy but the universe is a slave to men with the courage to change it.

>Sexual freedom for men. Something we've been missing for decades
t. pic related

You make a valid point.
Lmao get outta here, blue pill cuck. You're too scared to confront the truth so all you got is "lol u hav ugly face n a fedora". Go back to the plantation and work for your gynocentric masters like a good slave.

Thankfully, these women get men who are much higher in social value, and love them legitimately.

you can't feel your hands big titties and bubble butt and thick legs and..

they don't weigh much any lifter should be able to lift one up

>I can't get laid
>therefore men don't have sexual freedom
lmao what a cuck

you can't feel a mannequin's body warmth and reflexes and scent... so I rather use my hand and imagination in stead of humping a replica corpse (when even a corpse would be sexually more pleasing)

no but i can feel my big tiddies and myt bubble butt and my thick legs

just leave the heater on

Really? Cuz I don't see that written anywhere in my comment. Seems like you have an issue where you bend to women thinking it'll get you laid.

>the roasties and their whiteknights have arrived

So you're saying I get years of provided nourishment by my breadwinner spouse and then get a portion of their money after things go south?
Sign me up

alright you convinced me

Let me buy a lifeless replica corpse that requires more money and maintenance than a life woman

bro first your saying you dont have a necro fetish then you say you would be pleased fuckin a corpse.
Get yourself checked out.

women cost more than a doll. You seem... noticably rustled.

Only if the courts see it that way. The family courts are notoriously misandronistic and could leave you with nothing.
Real women require infinitely more maintinence.

that wasn't me I'm saying fucking a corpse would be more enjoyable since there is still a trace of something that once has been alive.

women don't require you to clean them in order for them to not emit an odor that will faint a horse in the next block. plus women can be fucked at no expense. to have the same benefits with a doll you need to:
>steal one
>dump right after use because you're too lazy to clean it and don't want to live smelling like rubbery jizzfungus

>Real women require infinitely more maintinence
yeah well they are autonomous so it saves you a lot of work tbqh senpai

This user speaks the truth.
Women almost always look to marry up. It's about options, if you are the breadwinner then when it comes time to have children they have the option of staying at home with the children when the time comes, if however they are the breadwinner then there is no choice they must work. Even if she doesn't think it's likely she will want to stay home and raise the children by staying with you she is giving up the right to choose.

>this damage control
meat flaps

And you gotta listen to them talk about dumb shit, they ask you to do shit and waste money for them, have emotional outbursts, etc.

Good luck, even where the woman is the breadwinner they get the house and a favourable deal in regards to the assets. My mates parents divorced, he stayed home with the children b/c she was an executive type earning serious money. In the end she got the house, the car, basically everything and because he took 15 years out of his career to raise the kids he is basically fucked.

He should of hired a competent lawyer.

Respect.

You e made it brother, fuck these thots seriously no shame in being alone, pussy ain’t worth it.

What is this from?

He did, problem is that the courts are stuck in the 50's and nobody is trying to get it changed since the only group with political influence whose deal is correcting gender based problems is too busy chasing the imaginary wage gap. Same reason that women almost always get sole custody.

It's not that the feminists are busy, user. The truth is that feminism is what established the family courts for the sole purpose of using the law to screw men. The feminists don't care about what happens to men. In fact, the more they can take from men, the happier they are.

Pretty sure it's Letters from a Stoic by Seneca

How are the feet on these things? I have a severe foot fetish.

Make a thread when it arrives

big tiddies

back shot

Her hair changed in style. Dafuq? Hot though. I need to get me one.

>The feminists don't care about what happens to men
True, until the men all get mad enough that nazism becomes a thing again. Then they start to care

>Few days ago a girl messages me out of the blue after not talking for months, we had a slight fling
>Just a snap that reminisces about a phase when we went to Carls Jr a bunch.
>Later today, I like a pic she uploaded on instagram and she messages me right after and asks if I've read any good books lately
>We talk about books, she says we should read a book together (Lolita)
>Ask if she'd like to hear my idea for a book, she says okay and I tell her
>She leaves me on read
NO NO NO, no bitch. You don't not talk to me for months then randomly message me then leave me on read
FRICKING ROASTIES. I'm buying a doll and never dealing with women again

two different hairstyles shown for this one

Well when nazism becomes a thing again then the feminists might actually have a real issue to tackle.

Why haven't I bought one of these yet? Honestly.

it wont lmao

sucks but still read lolita, it's fantastic.

Depends how peterson goes imo. If feminists manage to bring him down as they are trying so desperately to then the alt right is going to havea recruitment field day with his followers.

Funny how the feminists seem to always shoot society and themselves in the foot.

U have to clean it dude

I'm with you on this. This is literally an admittedly large step less weird than necrophilia.

At least do some middle-ground thing you fuckers and get a fleshlight or try some different lube or something. Hand is good enough for me to not be a "slave to the pussy" while still chasing it enough as I please.

You have to clean your sheets when you use them. You have to clean your shower and toilet every now and then. You have to clean your kitchen when you cook. I'm good with the concept of picking up after myself, dude.

secure.realdoll.com/realdoll-faq/how-do-i-clean-my-doll/
>the face of the doll can be removed

ogod

Kek, you fucking autist.

Minimum breast size for girls imo
Guess I better save up then...

>social interaction

Ohhh nooo

Stay autistic doll keeper, keep cleaning them artificial crevasses

I will and I will be much happier than you will be. That's for sure.

>"bonding" with a mechanical responseless piece of equipment
I don't think you have much choice if this is how deep you fall