Big Thighs

redpill me on how to walk with thighs this big without them brushing against each other all the time?

You wear pants 90% of the day

You can’t
Leglet detected
What does that have to do with anything?

get some really high quality boxer briefs

ye but you don't have you pants pulled up all the way to your groin area, do you?

Compression shorts and gold bond.

>he walks

lmao cuck

crab walk

This guy gets it.
I always Zoidberg out of the gym after legs day

>not doing walking training
not gonna make it

Tights were actually invented for this. Running tights revolutionized my running. The parts don’t become sore from friction anymore.

Realistically this. I work out before work and have a job that gives me swamp ass a lot so I smear my taint with deodorant. Also wear one size bigger compressions cause the tight fight tends to smush my nuts between my thighs.

Just ask a fat girl about it

it's easier to lose fat than to lose muscle because you realise your thighs are too big to function to like a normal human being

>skelly
>do SS
>thighs rub together while walking
>still skelly

th-thanks

fuck, he was a small natty.

and people believe that this undersized fatass is a natty now that he is 7%bodyfat, three times bigger, and covered in roid veins head to toe?

You should see his thighs when sitting down on his couch while wearing shorts (I've never seen him wear pants).

Holy shit they're like a mile wide.

Muscle rubs much harder than fat sloshing around. Do they even get friction rashes? I feel liken the fat would move enough to maintain the same contact points.

Who do you think you are talking about? These pictures are fairly recent and he hasn’t changed much since these were taken.

That webm was way longer than it needed to be.

allan thrall

he looks like garbage in this photo, fat, tiny forearms, no bicep, weak delts. Only thing that impresses are his legs,but at that bodyfat, im going to throw the entire physoque int he trash. Big legs dont impresses me if I can't even make out any definintion.

And now, he is contest bodyfat, he is looking great, popping delts, big old arms, huge forearms covered in vascularity and striation

Natural bodybuilding is a slow process,where you slowly slowly gain muscle and fat, then tediously cut the fat away.

You DO NOT TRIPLE IN SIZE OVER AN 18 WEEK CYCLE WHILELOSING 20 LBS OF FAT

>now that he is 7%bodyfat, three times bigger, and covered in roid veins
Are you really talking about the same person? I've never seen what you are talking about.

He looks almost exactly the same now as he does on those pictures what on earth are you talking about?
He at some point indirectly admitted for roiding, but considering his intelligence that might have been an accidental oversight.

maybe I saw a shopped photo of him, or something, but I was under the impression that alan thrall was a fake natty youtuber, but from these pics, it's justnot the case,

i mean just one look at his shoulders and not only is it evident he is not using steroids, its evident he needs to work on his shoulders with the same vigor he puts into his legs

Those are some impressive legs,damn, it mustveb been a lot of pain and tearsand sweat to build those. I dont understand guys hanging around such high bodyfat.

You are willing to endure the pain to make those legs, but not willing to eat better food, or less of it, for a few weeks? silly

When did he admit to roiding? Pretty sure he's natty. For a guy who has been training seriously for so long, his physique and stats isn't by any means unattainable naturally.

Looks like absolute shit

Why don't you, oh I don't fucking know, reduce the size of your legs? It is hard to do because squatting and deadlift develop the legs in a not quite perfect way, but it is the goal you should have.

There is nothing natural or funcitonal or athletic about walking around with yoru fucking legs hitting each other and lats and pecs rubbing against your arm.

You're not very bright huh? If your goals are improving your e.g. squat and bench press, why would you take time to both potentially lose strength and really worsen your leverages? Are you one of these guys who look at Brian Shaw or Kirill Sarychev and laugh at their lack of abs?

His goals might be different from yours, I can’t help you if you don’t understand that.
It was on one of his videos where he listed things that people thought that made him strong. Like a.lifting b.roids c.good sleep etc. And in the comments he said ”all of the above” referring to this list. Someone asked him if he confirmed roid use, but he didn’t answer anymore after that. I think that that comment was an oversight.

It's almost like Alan Thrall doesn't care a whole lot about looking like every other gym rat. You'd think the hair and the beard would have given that away immediately.

Yeah it was probably just a joke. Of all the nattys on youtube, Alan really seems to be the least fake.

>reduce the size of your legs
How does one do this? I have been suffering from this chafing ever since I was 14yo and I wasn’t even lifting or doing any largely straining exercise untill 5 years later. I have never weighted over 85kg and am currently on 78kg at 180cm. Do you not realize that people have different hip stuctures that might contribute to these problems?

Doesn't he compete in tested organizations too?

Ah,but he does look like every other gym rat.

If he wanted to set himself apart,he should strive to be contest shredded.

I know, Iknow, wesay, diffrent goals, but thisshit is an injustice, spending so much time on your legs (which is fine) and never touching your delts and forearms...

Male body is beautiful and he is wasting his chance to be beautiful

I strive to be a piece of art

Were you obese when you were 14? Anyway, my post is directed at people like in OP who can get smaller legs that actually fit within their hips without chaffing.

You're absolutely retarded

I weighted under 65kg at 14.

And was about 5cm shorter as I am now. I think I stopped growing at 15 or 16.

You can't be a day over fifteen. He overhead presses more than 100kgs. His delts are way better than most others. And he was a strongman, have you ever seen his forearms? Bodybuilders train to be aesthetic, strength athletes train to be ...? Would you go to a bodybuilding show and say that the male body is made to be strong, and that guy probably doesn't even pull 600?

>look like every other gym rat
>literally chestlet
The fuck are you talking about

>he is wasting his chance to be beautiful
Literally squats 500 and diddly 600, that is more beautiful than any "aesthetics" ever.

Bear walk > crab walk

I just want to be pretty.

>Literally squats 500 and diddly 600, that is more beautiful than any "aesthetics" ever.

>fat chunky man who is too small grunting while he pulls some metal a few inches off the floor and then drops it

ooo so pretty. so beautiful, so much art.

He's basically living the lifter's dream
>Can destroy some weight
>Has gf
>Is his own boss (which is owning a gym)

So majestic.

Do you know the difference between stronglifters and bodybuilders?

one selflessly dedicates their life to achieving perfection in human form, trains to failure, trains to be in pain, trains for hours on end with tears intheir face,and eats clean food, and one goes to the gym, picks up some shit 4 inches, drops it, does that 20 times, then goes to mcdonalds

You were on a troll roll until this. You should've quit while you were ahead faggot.

nice troll buddy

>Closet gay man who sprays himself black, shaves his whole body, puts on a thong and goes on stage and shows his ass to a bunch of guys who rate him.

Oooooo so manly, so much art.

you probably have the wrong person mr leonidas