Injuries that won't heal

Sup guys, novice here.

I strained my lower back last year in october. I was pulling 365 for a set of 3, and on the negative for the 3rd rep i felt a sharp stab in my lower back. Logically, i took a break from pulling. For the next week bending over caused a lot of pain, and after a week i felt completely healed, so i start pulling heavy again. Things are going great.jpg and it happens again. Strain that shit even worse. since October i haven't made any progress on my squat or DL, and no matter how much time i take off from those two lifts, the moment i return, i aggravate the injury. Is my back permanently fucked?Do i just need to take a fuckin month off of lifting? I just wanna squat and pull heavy ass weight again...

I've been training PPL for about 8 months now. At my peak i benched 265, squatted 325, and pulled 415. Now my bench is the same, but my squat has dropped to 275, and my deadlift has literally dropped 100lbs

6'0 170lbs, 19 yrs. How do i resolve this shit situation??? I know i'm young but i feel like i'm fucked for life. lifting was just starting to get fun...

>injure back
>wait a week and lift heavy immediately
>injure back again
See a sports doctor or physiotherapist before you slip a disc, retard

Injuries that wont heal:
>My heart

it's been 3 months, i haven't slipped anything yet. Thanks for your input fuckface.

This

>has lower back pain
>i haven't slipped anything yet
absolutely retarded

have you took 5 minutes to google what causes low back pain in 99% of cases?

Google "Starr Rehab Protocol" and use deadlifts.
Perfect form with slow reps

Your lack of body hair is an injury that will never heal faggot.

i'm 19

& I have no desire to be gorilla mode.

wow some quality advice, thanks guy

sounds like you have had your first brush with reality. drop the ego and lift light, Eventually your body may heal but remember, eventually you will be old and unable to lift anymore

>injuries that won't heal
Left wrist. It's painful to even set up for a pushup which fucks my chances at enlisting unless they allow fist pushups.

HOT YOGA
O
T

Y
O
G
A

>slipped 3 discs building cars for Chrysler when I was 19
>deads, squats and ohp don't hurt with proper form
>lifting a 50lb bag of onions to stack to my right and I can't breathe properly for 3 days
I hate this stupid shit. I refuse to get a sedentary job but I fuck my shit up maybe twice a month.

see

I've only been lifting for 2.5 years, in those years i went from 60 > 90kg. I've had many injuries along the way, sore hips from squatting that nearly made me cry, sore elbows, sore shoulders where i could not do even light weight over-head press.

I was stupid, but i fixed it by continuing to lift and push through the pain and use things like Advil / Ice Gels. I'd use light weight, then heavy, light weight, medium weight, heavy, light etc.. and all my injuries disappeared.

Perhaps try using something like Advil like i have used previously, use it for about a week and take about 600-800 mg a day. Doctors tell patients to use it for things like bad tendinitis / patella pain to fix the inflammation and so on (And it works).

I've already tried that, my sister's a hippie. Frankly it's no different to normal yoga if you do a cardio warm up first. An inversion table to 10 minutes is 100k times better.

>ask for help
>reject help
Beyond saving. Enjoy snapping your L5, idiot.

this seems like horrible advice that will cause people to worsen their injuries. pain is the body telling you DONT DO THAT. you're using drugs to suppress that signal and then gritting your teeth and doing it anyway. don't be surprised when your body breaks down and you have nobody to blame but yourself.

I found the spine-twisting motion of lying leg crossovers particularly effective at realigning and relaxing lower back vertebrae muscles.

I'm squatting 165kg, and pulling a 170kg DL with zero pain. I did what i did and it worked out great in my instance.

Though keep in mind i wasn't no sissy boy, and did construction for about 8 years starting at 15 years old so my body was used to a lot of punishment.

OP should still use the Advil for the week or even two weeks and take off lifting in that mean time.

Diet/routine?

Your form is shit. This caused the initial pain and will continue to injure you until you fix it. If you think and/or say your form is good you're lying to yourself. A straight back deadlift has no mechanism of injury.

then lift bag of onions like you deadlift??

??

>I was pulling 365 for a set of 3, and on the negative for the 3rd rep i felt a sharp stab in my lower back

op here... literally don't see a problem with his form

>lightly tear/strain rotator cuffs around last thursday or so
>have only been able to make it to gym once since, legs day tho
>going easy on anything arms, but have to lift things at work to stock shelves
>doesn't feel like it's getting better

I still have full range of motion, soreness only occurs when I'm lifting things

How long is this supposed to take to get better?

Injuries that wont heal:
>your autism