UK food shopping & diet critique thread

How much do u guys normally spend on food shopping per week? Also list the shit u buy

Link related: imgur.com/a/9SUaC

Comes to £31.50 + £4 basket charge and cost of the delivery slot so like £38 in total

Plymfag here

Butchers:
>2x5kg kitchen legs £8.99
Sainsbury's
>Brown rice like £1.50 for 1kg I think
>Lactose blue milk £1.80 ish per litre
>Pack of 18 eggs just over a quid
>Onken live yoghurt £1.00
>Corn flakes/oats £1.00-1.50
>Always get red cabbage,carrots, broccoli loose
>Oat cakes £1.00
>Hummus £1.20

Then usually whatever and wherever for dinner food, maybe Tescos etc. I buy all my spices mainly at Sainsbury's 1quid a pot, n I use shit tonnes of stuff, cant bare to eat bland meals.

Nice, lots of variety there, sounds expensive tho

Managed to get my weekly shop just under 50 quid. No idea can spend about 20 quid less than that.

*rubs hands together*

Makes u laugh doesn’t it

>most attractive person is the average white girl
Really makes you think.

Eating the same thing everyday is a dream come true for my autistic planning and list making.

3 eggs = 45p Tesco/Aldi
2 slice bacon = 38p Aldi
3 1/2tbsp olive oil = 8.5p Tesco
2 slice bread = 15p Aldi
100g oats = 7.5p Tesco
160g chicken = 92p Aldi (3.69/840g)
150g peas = 19p Tesco
150g broccoli = 19p Tesco
100g spinach = 16p Tesco
30g peanut butter = 6p Tesco
1 apple = 21p Aldi

Daily total: £2.88
Weekly total: £20.16
Yearly total: £1051.20

Spend about £30 a week here. Sometimes it can creep up to £35 depending on what I'm getting.

By not being a fat cunt?

Who else you buying for there?

I admire your autism but don't you get bored eating the same thing every day?

Costs me about £30 a week, not including the ACV or supplements

Are you just swigging apple cider vinegar from the bottle?

Nah I mix a tablespoon with some water then just down it

You'd think so but no, I love it. Having a routine that I know that if I follow I get all my daily nutrients and calories is perfect for me. It also helps that it all tastes so delicious.

I haven't factored in how much the spices for the 3pm omelette and the 6pm chicken and vegetables costs though but I imagine it's pretty neglible.

For what purpose? Just because you like it?

It cleans my asshole on the way out for the gym bros

I spend £20 a week. Lunch PB&J*2, dinner beef mince + whatever (rice or pasta pasta), breakfast eggs + oats, banana. Milk, icecream. Sauces, onions.

Stuff like oats, pasta, rice, etc. are bought in bulk anyway and last way more than a week.

It helps fix insulin sensitivity (especially before a high-starch carb like sweet potato) and reduces hunger while fasting

Is this UK or USA?
i cant even tell anymore

sad

see both the op pic I posted and this picture look pretty diverse in comparison to how it actually is, you walk down most high streets in London and they're 90% + Muslims and blacks.

You'll find that the most extreme white-devil-hating-blacks will convert to Islam as well because it's just another 'minority' (actually majority) group to put themselves in and they love to feel hard done by and discriminated against. It fuels their hatred and racism and take over of this cuckold island.

The hypocrisy of it all is that they speak English and choose to live in our societies. If these fuckers hate their situation so much why don't they make their fraud and drug money and then move back to Africa as soon as they can?

About 40£ pw on whatever I want,
Autistically make the same meals for work for 5 days on Sunday, fill in snacks with IIFYM
Plus a shit ton of test E and deca bbi

How many calories you even getting? Only large carbs I see are bread n oats

lmao niggers kek

I used to live in London with this crazy Australian bitch,
She had a few black “Muslim” friends who drank alcohol, had multiple sex partners, took drugs at night and then during the day collected benefits then sat in their grotty “horn of Africa” cafes while pontificating on the many useless artifacts of their backwards religion. Quite a life.

yeah they don't really believe in that Islam shit, it's just a mass immigration and political tool

2000. Gaining muscle and losing body fat while riding out the noob gains (it's been half a year and they won't end). When I've lost the tiny bit of fat on my belly I'll increase my olive oil, peanut butter and oat intake, it shouldn't be too much of a price increase.

You're eating too many eggs, bet your farts smell like pure sulphur

And it'll only get worse, we truly are cucks to "our" government

Does anyone know a shop i can go to and buy a squat safety bar and trap bar? Id prefer not to deliver just pick up, in the midlands

3 eggs a day is perfectly fine.

>(((our government)))

>uk
>looks like africa

That's a damn good price for kitchen legs.

Weekly shopping. Ireland but I shop in Tesco

7 packs of noodles - 84c
18 eggs - €2.85
7 tins of sardines - €3.75
2 loaves of bread - €1.38
1 jar of mayo - 99c
6 tomatoes - 99c
lettuce - 89c
whole chicken - €3.29
6L of milk - €4.30
frozen veg - 89c
2kg potatoes - €2
2 frozen pizzas - €1.90
mushrooms - 89c
4 1/4 pounder burgers - €2

€23 (£20)

>be a hunter
>hunt boars, ducks, geese
>2 lbs of boar cost 1$, birds are for free + ammo cost

>make my own bread
>about 2$ for a loaf, lasts for a week

>grow my own sprouts
>1$ per package, two packages last for week
>just water them for week and then eat

Only things I buy are cheese, rice, eggs, frozen vegetables and butter

>black lives matter
>white silence is violence
what did she mean by this?

what do you do with your egg yolks?

Mine came to about £25-£30 a week when I was in uni. Mind you I was mostly shopping at lidl and I'm aware its not the Veeky Forumstest diet but it worked for me

>breakfast
3 eggs and sliced krakowska sausage (all scrambled w/ butter and tabasco)
cup of tea

>lunch
some form of sliced meats and cheese sandwich, usually grilled, I got nice cheeses/meats with seeded bread
a fruit (pears or apples)
water

>dinner
more often than not it was chicken curry made with fuckin loads of onions and chicken thighs, sometimes tomato based sometimes cream+nut based
water

If I ever felt like something sweet I would mix oats and skyr yogurt with berries and a bit of syrup.

>london
>may as well be a separate country

They want it, the rest of the country wants it. Why can’t we move British industry and the City out of London and then just quarantine the entire fucking city.