Best lighting for Tinder pics and such?

Simple. What's the best lighting to make my topless pics on Tinder look better?

Single light lit from above?

Black and white?

Angled lighting?

Pic is not me so feel free to roast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArBZohPDpmc
instagram.com/p/BeTn7Ukjo89/?taken-by=kolagainz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

• A candid, shirtless photo (e.g. playing sports, on a beach no mirror selfie). If you cannot bench your bodyweight and/or squat/deadlift 1.75x your bodyweight AND are less than 18% bodyfat, skip this. If you don't have a candid shirtless photo, a non-candid is OK, but you'll get worse results.

Morning light outdoors

what a disgusting looking numale

This. I don't understand why a man would ever take a mirror selfie. It's such a womanly thing to do. One of my top pics that I use is me playing rugby.

>topless pics
>on tinder/dating apps
Stupid. Don't expect anything other than worthless sluts.

>womanly
>implying that there is such a thing as inherent manliness or womanliness in any action
>being this fucking stupid, insecure and sexist

By god you're pathetic.

>getting this triggered over a post
Who's insecure again?

> stupid and insecure

Taking shirtless selfies is so faggy it turns even women off and they are stupid as fuck

All you need is a good pic of your face, a pic of you with friends and one pic of you where your body is visible ( they know you aren't a fatty)

>can lift this
>still no mirror selfies

did that trigger you? It's only girls and underage skelly boys who take that kind of selfies

Not all of us have mates that play rugby twat

>Attractive German women
>Meanwhile I get nothing but fatties, single mothers, and 56% hobgoblins
I fucking hate this country

>picture of you taken by someone else
>picture of you out with friends/doing social shit
>random photo of an interest like with a dog or snowboarding or some shit

if you must show gains have a photo of you at a waterpark or something

no selfies

Whut u too soy to look big OP ? SHIT. Recommend lifting actual weights and become stronker.

S O Y
O
Y

all women are whores nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Don't be cunts, it's still a good skill to know the best lighting for these types of pics, not for your profile but for the 'user send me a pic of your sexy body' messages, which are pretty inevitable if you have a nice face and mention going to the gym.

Wieso bezahlst du Geld für Tinder du jaches?

Isn't that the point?

Don't have more than a single selfie and don't make it look like you're trying to show something in particular off.
The rest of your photos should be either you doing something (like paradiving or whatever), and then have a photo with friends just to assure the girls that you're not short.

That's pretty much it. Pic related - the only selfie I use

what do you mean?

dieses

>preparing your mouth pussy for chad's cock

well they do sound like men
>thinking 'Chad' exists

>less than 18% bf

you mean more than?

>If you cannot bench your bodyweight and/or squat/deadlift 1.75x your bodyweight AND are less than 18% bodyfat, skip this.
Those are all very low bars to set... I'm not going to put up a shirtless pic until I'm 10% bodyfat and can bench 1.5x bodyweight

but yeah you'll probably get more out of a pic of you on a bike or something which shows your arms and quads

unless you're genuinely massive and ripped, in which case you might as well be upfront about being a gym rat

>Tinder plus

You're disgraceful

This is right. OKcupid or whatever has a blog where they post their studies and they said that chicks dont like mirror shirtless pics.

Get off tinder, brother. STDs are at an all-time high, and your soul longs to settle with a good wife. love you man, learn from my mistakes. do not tinder.

>Attractive
>Anything but average af

Wow, we could be related. I think you look exactly like a less bearded short haired me.

Watch this OP

youtube.com/watch?v=ArBZohPDpmc

Really redpill

all you need is a good picture with DSRL camera in a good background

This guys speaks the truth. Mirin those german girls!

i really hope mike snaps out of his depression

>If you cannot bench your bodyweight

including the bar? how many sets/reps?

>he wants a woman that's on Tinder and is a slut.

come to my bathroom, ginger boy

play around with the iphone settings, there's one for lighting and color- find what works
you can take it a step further by using instragram filters (they have a lot more options- warmth, shadows, etc. etc.)

instagram.com/p/BeTn7Ukjo89/?taken-by=kolagainz

that's what instagram filters do, attached is the original with just iphone filters.

also, the lighting in my bathroom is overhead lighting.

Fuck Tinder dude, they're all ugly and the semi-good looking girls are stuck up because of how the match making is set up. You're already a loser in their eyes for using Tinder.

Just get girls at events and where there are other people. Way hotter girls that are much easier because you're talking to them face to face.

Average is the new attractive. Welcome to 2018 where being skinnyfat is considered thin and in some cases anorexic

>womanly
>I play rugby
Same thing user

You're such a faggot. I've seen you post this 3x in 24 hours and I've been on for a collective of 30 mins. Stop pls

>uses terms like this
>isn’t trying to settle down and instead is partaking in degenerate hookup culture

:/