Why do gym thots think this is acceptable?

Why do gym thots think this is acceptable?

>Not staring at thot ass to increase T levels

Never going to make it

how do they even get their pants in there that far?

Do you think this will ever be you?

That would be a montomental moment in my life

I hate girls that wear makeup too

Simple, op. Because thots don't think. They just do whatever they think will make men pay attention to them.

I hate girls in general

If that happened and I died after then I'd go pretty happy desu.

>hahaha mom just noticed I looked naked in these it's not like I spent an hour trying on leggings looking for the most scandalous ones hahaha definitely didn't spend ten minutes taking selfies trying to take the beat picture I just noticed it just now haha

Fpbp

Treat thots as objects like they should be and you’ll have no issues

WWYD if your daughter came downstairs to the kitchen wearing these??

March her back to her room and make her take them off so you can spank her until her ass is bright red?

Me too.

What Do fathers think of their slutty daughters and are they attracted to them

>wearing makeup to the gym

Because it is. I hate feminist cunts, but if half the dudes in the gym nowadays wear tight spandex shorts and muscle shirts to show off their arms and shoulders they worked hard to earn, why wouldn't bitches want to show off the only thing worth working out for in their mind, dat ass?

Because they are girls and love the attention

Are you implying you wouldn't love it if tons of girls liked your pictures and you constantly got messages from thirsty thots?

in what way did he imply that

no

Why do YOU think this is unacceptable?

who else waiting for the massive ass meme to die already ?
really sick of looking at all those fine women who have absolutely fucked up physique with those unproportional huge asses, half of which are implants anyway, really disgusting

Do empathy ? You know these are autistic people right ?

At this point she must be tucking leggings into her ass crack.

Not that I'm complaining.