WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>grow grow grow

isnt that nigger like 6'3?

Is that kporzee?

anyone can gain weight and muscle, but manlets can never solve their height deficiency

5'3", the guy on the left is 7'3"

Demetrious Johnson on the right is 5'3".
Left is Kristaps Porzingis and he's 7'3"

7' is the new manlet cut off

is this a joke

it's not a joke manlet
you'll always be inferior

In general yes. But Mighty Mouse is gonna woop your ass no matter how tall you might be.
He's the exception that proofs the rule.

There it is

>eskamo shoes

Dude he's 5'3 and 125. He's a phenomenal athlete and could definitely make short work (pun not intended) of anyone his size, and probably most people a good deal larger, but he'd get walked over by anyone who is north of 6 foot who has ever eaten a steak and lifted something heavy in their life. Mass moves mass, period.

I don't get this kid, if i was this kind of a monster, i'd try not to stand out.
He does everything he can to look even taller.

I actually was 1 grade higher in school with this nigga in Latvia. A friend of mine actually beat him in street basketball before he was famous. And now im a unemployed shut in neet while hes making millions.

Surely you have to admit that being 7+ feet tall has its disadvantages though. You're basically in permanent lanklet mode even with steroids

>a ref. to a cartoon that last aired in 1961

>me lift heavy weights, me can fight
Shut the fuck up retard

I mean Porzingis is rich as fuck and a god to over half the people living in New York City so I think he’s doing alright.

this

Whispered it a little bit over "too many times"

Shaq and Chamberlain would like to have a word with you

how did it go so wrong

World of warcraft.

They both prolly get a ton more pussy and money in a month than any of us here will see in ou entire life.