Soy is bad for y

Other urls found in this thread:

mathii.github.io/review/2015/10/21/selection-on-height-in-europe
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3330674/Europeans-owe-height-ASIAN-nomads-blue-eyes-hunter-gatherers-Ancient-DNA-plots-centuries-genetic-changes-shaped-modern-man.html
youtu.be/6HXIw75JFlE
disabled-world.com/calculators-charts/height-chart.php
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/4/1088.2.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19241191/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19505921/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is he the one on the right?

soy is based

>soy is based

...you. He's a barely otter mode twink and his gf has a large fupa. Gross.

that's obviously a different person on the right and just because you wear square glasses doesn't make you a soyman you piece of shit

the "gf" is honestly just a thot who fucks 20 chads on the side of her soy-betafriend

I don't get it, he looks DYEL, if it wasn't for the bad lighting he would look even more DYEL.

Mold on the neck is missing. Two different people.

No it's not. It's a meme. Milk is great. The Dutch and any other Western/northern european countries shot up in height because of diary consumption.

Meanwhile, soy eating Asians are still midgets only recently catching up in height (and balding!) while enjoying a more westernized diet.

Equol should in theory prevent balding by suppressing DHT. And DHT is an androgen 10x as potent as testosterone.

>this has nothing to do with genetics

lel

>The Dutch and any other Western/northern european countries shot up in height because of diary consumption.

Imagine being half as retarded as this poster

he's right though

that's a very small penis

cope more you shit stain. Why are you even alive?

No he's not. Prehistoric hunter- gatherers in sub-Saharan Africa were on average 5'11 to 6ft , thousands of years before the domestication of cattle.

Height is a genetic trait you retards

So if you get two twins and feed one gruel with no nutritional value and the other a perfect diet they would end up exactly the same height. Real brainlet hours who tf up

Which is always overruled by epigenetics.

If soy boys have low test, how are they able to grow such huge beards?

>soyboys are still mad at this meme

r u a kang?

>has the body of a woman
>mouth can fit 3 cocks
>hairless chest
same goes for the dude

ever heard of genetic mutation?

If you have improved dietary standards, people grow taller. Natural selection favors taller specimens (hence the manlet memes).

So you have this cycle of taller people eating nutricious food (like diary, fish, meat, potatoes and cruciferous veggies) hooking up with other tall people and before you know it your country is 6.0" male average height.

And not a single vegan appeared until dirty hippies brought it in in the 60s/70s.

But hey, please be vegan. You care about the environment so I can eat your hamburger too.

>You care about the environment so I can eat your hamburger too.
You know i never saw it this way
and they go around calling others "meatcucks"

No pressure no change.

>The Dutch and any other Western/northern european countries shot up in height because of diary consumption.
Huge fucking [source needed] lol

he provided studies. you provided a shit understanding of lifestyle, access to medical care, and genetics.

he's right in that health can prevent people from attaining their genetic potential.

He's wrong in saying genes have nothing to do with it.

>before you know it your country is 6.0" male average height.

then how is there isnt a single country with 6'0 avg male height? you pop-culture brainwashed american fucks are just obsessed with height and in results everyone exaggerates his own by 2-3 inch.
you arent even fucking tall, you are short compared to northern countries yet no one gives much shit about height here and you amerimutts keep arguing about an inch. im so tired of american posters

Northern Europeans have a history of being taller than others though. All the way from the Neolithic to the Viking Age.

no they don't. they were mocked by the rest of europe during the middle ages for being shorter than everyone else.

yep, but he was in a vago

Ancient Mediterraneans had genes that made them shorter than the Indo-Europeans. Both Celts and Norse were described as tall in the writings.

that picture doesn't say anything. can you link the the source of that picture?

mathii.github.io/review/2015/10/21/selection-on-height-in-europe
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3330674/Europeans-owe-height-ASIAN-nomads-blue-eyes-hunter-gatherers-Ancient-DNA-plots-centuries-genetic-changes-shaped-modern-man.html

By the way, that Dailymail article has anti-white propaganda in it that wasn't mentioned anywhere by the geneticists themselves. Yamna wasn't "Asian", it was European from north of the Caucasus.

those articles don't make the connection to the genes the claim and height. it says so right in the article:

>though it’s not clear exactly how much.

when talking about genes. the just measure the increase in height. which could be due to wealth, access to medical care and things like pre-natal vitamins, and the colder climate.

then he says:

>It would be interesting to look at the heights of ancient populations in this context, although estimating heights from skeletal remains probably makes it a bit noisier. Anecdotally though, I’ve heard that the Yamnaya are talled than other Bronze age populations.

it's all over the place. this isn't a study. this is a tracking of heights of people around the world. he refers to studies, but I can't seem to find them directly.

all europeans come from asia, you dip.

whoops, I see the studies at the bottom. I gotta read them before I agree with this. but this guys summary doesn't seem on point. the studies seem to just track genes of these groups, but not really comparing the phenotypes. they just assume because X group is tall, Y genes must mean tall. but still reading.

It talks about "genetic basis" and "alleles" the whole time in the first link. What the hell are you rambling about?
>measure the increase in height. which could be due to wealth, access to medical care and things like pre-natal vitamins
Great, so the wealthy developed Mediterranean with its huge population had no excuses whatsoever to being ALWAYS shorter than Northern Europeans.
>colder climate.
Colder climate, in other words, genes. There's nothing magical in the air itself, it's something that gets the genes moving.
>it's all over the place
"It’s clear that Neolithic Iberians had substantially lower genetic height than Northern Europeans (mostly from present-day Germany in this case)."
>all europeans come from asia, you dip.
Who were or became genetically Europeans, so the argument is irrelevant. There were no manlet Chingchongs bringing height to anywhere, if anything they would have reduced it.

>durianrider
Isn’t he sterile?

Once again something retarded has been spammed enough to get a following and an ironic following. Buried in the memes.

Evolution and genes are intertwined.

Because someone isnt a pudgy mess does not mean they look good user. The right foto seems like the kind an insecure teenager would make.
The left foto just looks ridiculous.

Cope more you dyel faggots.You will never have a gf or amount to anything. Fucking losers

genetics

Mr. Trashpack is also like 1,65 m.

C O P E

>tfw a soyboy has a bigger dick than you
W-WE'RE A-AL G-GON-GONNA M-MAKE IT BR-BROS...!

Aw shit the girl watched the video and is going to die in 7 days.

Everyday I browse Veeky Forums I'm reminded why I should never listen to nutritional advice from here.

>Great grandfather was 4'11
>Grandfather was 5'4
>Dad is 5'10
>I'm 6'1
What did my genes mean by this?

What is environmental adaption for $500

genes are exactly the product of the mechanisms of evolution and literally nothing else

>shot up in height because of diary consumption

So I'm guessing the Africans are form another planet considering their diet isn't diary based and on average are taller than Westerners?

lmao wat? US blacks are same height as US whites, and african blacks are really fucking short.

but that's bullshit

Post pic Mr soy, let's see what a non dyel soy body looks like

Have you tried reddit

zing!

lmao thats me

>nurture doesn't real, only nature

youtu.be/6HXIw75JFlE

>all these fags not realizing diet and nutrition play a bigger role in height than genetics

Bruh, there is a reason asian countries have an average height of 5’7 while sumo wrestlers have an average height of 6ft

There’s also a reason why Asians in western countries are taller than their native country men

Do you really think that people don't get proper nutrition in rural Asia? Their diets are fish, vegetables and rice, guaranteed healthier than you and they'll probably outlive you by 15 years.

People get taller when coming to the West due to bovine growth hormone etc we put in our food. It's also the reason women's breasts are getting bigger. Enjoy your mental illness amerimongrel

disabled-world.com/calculators-charts/height-chart.php

Fun fact the blue places in Africa are white colonies

kek
Why did you do the soyface in the left pic of OP?

>all this projecting
Spotted the gook

...ou

No I'm white I just live in Europe where they don't put hormones in the food and water.

Meh I don’t drink the fluoridated water so I’m fine

If you see the guy on the right as an ideal, that is fair enough, because everyone has to start somewhere.

Please never do that faggot open-mouth face again, or just KYS.

>how to misinterpret physiology 101
>soy must've gotten to his brain

This. We have 6'3 man having a baby-face at 24. its the shit-ton of hormones put into water and food.

Anything this heavily advertised definitely is bad, soy is bad for you.

I'm pretty happy with those hormones if they are responsible of getting me to 6'3".

The Dutch were among the shortest people in Europe before they got access to real food, retard. Now they're among the tallest. It wasn't soy that did that but meat and dairy.

I do it to annoy spergs like you.

fpbp

>ancient humans were 5'6 on average
>vikings were 5'8 on average and were considered tall
>but hunter-gatherers in sub-Saharan Africa were 6ft

Yeah, okay.

Soyboy beards are awful, they look like pubes. What are you even talking about?

>Milk is great. The Dutch and any other Western/northern european countries shot up in height because of diary consumption.

oh. my. god. you fucking idiot

Food is great. High energy intake is great. Correlation =/= Causation you fucking noob.

WE WUZ TALL ND SHIIET

Hes posing with pol in the background.
Meaning hes making a joke.
soyboys... Still BTFO

is that why people who are taller have such terrible circulatory problems?

>wanting height this badly

Means your grandma was a hoe and fucked chad behind your manlet grandpa’s back

How come he has a girl friend? I thought soyboys don't get girls? I'm starting to think Veeky Forums is that looser in school that thinks he's better than every one but is actually an abomination.

The Dutch height wasn't nearly as tall until they started eating more dairy. It's documented

Why did you make that face? or was it ironically? This is our chance to find out whats the actual reason behind making that stupid grin

Lmao low bf but still has gyno
I guess this is the true power of soy

>am dutch
>never drank milk as a child
>end up 6'4"
???????

I know my reasoning is retarded but so is yours I guess

Cut the balls off a bull, and it will grow large, but docile

Emasculate the European man, and he will grow tall, but docile

Manlets are the high test alphas of the world and the final beacon of masculinity for Western whites

and herre i lie... at just under 6' straddling the modern slob and the ancient warrior archetype

I'm a 6.3 Dutchman, 6.0" is average male height here.

Wouldn't have said it if I weren't sure of my case. Studies proving positive influence of diary (milk specifically) and height:

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/4/1088.2.full

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19241191/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19505921/

It's the secret of the Dutch, now exposed. Gee, if you drink a lot of milk (literally what babies need to grow fast) you'll grow big and strong.

In the 26th century the Dutch were midgets, on small sloops reigning over the oceans. A short stature was advantageous. They were known for being short.

Whole foods and diary has been a staple of the Dutch cuisine since 1700s.

Improvement in farming means more people had access to food.

Milk consumption has been promoted extra heavily by the government since the 50s.

The Dutch only became officially the tallest people on Earth since the 80s, after surpassing the Danes and Germans.

You are the reason people think we're all retarded. Please educate yourself.

No, how about you educate yourself kankerNSBer sojaflikker. Read my other post