Is it normal to feel full while cutting?

Is it normal to feel full while cutting?

My diet allows me to eat 1944 calories per day, today is my first day of eating breakfast and I'm already full without even eating half of my food.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a blessing in disguise?

weight?

5'10 170

Yes actually.
It seems that you've found your actual apetite.

>1944 calories per day
"cutting"

I would sell my soul to eat Venti's ass

Is that too much? I was originally at 1500 but was told to scale it up a bit

eat 1500 at that weight

What are you, a dwarf? I'm only 5'11, 225lbs and my maintenence is 4500 kcal. I'm gonna cut on 3500-4000.

Bump

im currently bulking at around 3k and my chicken broccoli (around 1500 calories) makes me feel satisfied

i get the rest from milk and nuts (which i find to be excessive), will see how the cut will be in about a month

>sometimes feel full as fuck/not hungry
>others want to eat everything in sight, never satisfied despite 80g fiber and shit load volume ,protein fat and carbs

Exactly the same boat OP. Was on a permabulk for about 8 months eating ridiculous amounts. Now I’m on 2000 calories a day. For the first couple of weeks I was starving but now I actually struggle to eat over 1500, mainly because the meals are so boring and tasteless, which is a good thing for my cut I guess.

>top kek
your maintenance is not 4500 calories you fucking retard. 2000, top end. and that's only if you are active.

did you lie to the calorie calculator? did you say that you were very active, cause at 225, you aren't.

>did i fall for the bait?

eat 1500
get bcaa
get ala

>t. 5'10 156lbs

You're a fucking retarded dyel. 2000 kcal is just my BMR. Add an hour and a half of heavy weightlifting and cardio + daily activities because i'm not a NEET basement dweller and there you go.

>Ur fat lol

Or maybe I'm not dyel? I bench 4plate for reps and squat 550. How much am I supposed to weigh? 175lbs like your dumb ass?

>5'11
>225 pounds

Youre fat as fuck

Yes, I am obese compared to your twink ass. Post your body and lets compare. This is me at 230lbs, but I lost 5 over the holidays.

6,4 and my maintenance is 3000 for 3 days of high intensity strength training. No fooken way yours is higher

holy shit, look at the fat fucking land whale

maybe you should scale way back on your fucking calories you fucking lying cunt

This is me Honestly a cool tattoo m8, been considering getting an oroboros of "midgårdsormen" or jormungandr myself.
You look better than expected, but I have to ask if youre natty? Your traps seem to be popping quite a bit.

Well, I train 6 days so... Here's an example of what I eat every day. I weigh everything so I know it's accurate.

Thanks, I appreciate the civility.
> I have to ask if youre natty? Your traps seem to be popping quite a bit.
Yes, but I've been lifting for a long time.

Post body and lifts then, tough guy.

Is Cronometer better than Myfitnesspal?

I dunno, I've never used Myfitnesspal. I don't use Cronemeter much either anymore. Only when I wanna re-calibrate my diet.

Sounds like the same thing I do with MFP

i'm 5' 6" 115lbs with a 7000 kcal maintenance, i squat 47 plates and bench 28 plates for reps i do 23 1/2 hours of hiit every day, twice a day.

kys you fat cunt

are

bray-bels are you jerking me off with this?

did you make an account just to flesh out your lie?

you have to be trolling

Eat some fucking greens and fruits

Try getting a job and lifting more than 3 times a week + cardio. You'll need every calorie just to maintain weight.

U sure? I work out 6-7 days a week, 4-5 of those days being intense training (for sports).

I do, a couple of bananas or apples a day. I forgot to add them because they have barely any calories.

you feel good? lying on the internets? make you feel like a real man?

>weigh less
>lift less
>work out half as often
>don't do cardio
>NEET
>BUT WHY DOES HE NEED MORE FOOD? HE MUST BE LYING!

This is your brain on Veeky Forums. I hadn't been on this shithole for a couple of months, now I remember why I stopped posting here.

Concession accepted.

I was 194 lbs back in the day.
Did 1500, went to the gym every day doing
mon/we/fri - training
tue/thu/sat/sun - cardio (1h bike/running/eliptic)
Lost 55 lbs in 9 months (of which one last was on yohimbine)
Just remember to get BCAA to protect from excessive muscle loss and ALA to force carbs to burn

>only if youre active
Where the FUCK do you think you are senpai?

How much protein should I eat to avoid losing muscle mass? My current 1944 calorie diet has 186g.

height/weight?

Admit it, this is you, right?

5-10 170

i'm on the right, i'm 5' 6" 115lbs with a 7000 kcal maintenance, i squat 47 plates and bench 28 plates for reps i do 23 1/2 hours of hiit every day, twice a day

brittany venti is so cute

My rule of a thumb is to never exceed proteins over carbs, and as little fats as you can, but don't go below 15-20g per day

>is to never exceed proteins over carbs,

This is worded kinda poorly, so you're saying to eat more carbs than protein or vice versa?

More carbs than protein
Otherwise your muscles are gonna fall into catabolic state

And don't eliminate salt from diet, I did that.
After a month I couldn't workout, I was so terribly tired after one set of anything that I had to stop training and go home. No forum told me about cause, but one user from Veeky Forums (which I'm glad and spread word about it whenever I can)

>more carbs then protein
>otherwise you'll go catabolic

you've gotta be kidding me mate, going into ketosis is the most muscle-sparing thing you can do

I may use poor vocabulary, not native english speaker and translator can't find the word
If you eat more proteins than carbs (not 1-2g daily but serious difference between them) for longer period of time you're gonna be extremely sore all the time.
I'm not telling about any periodic diet, but about what I was doing for nine months

I'm cutting at 6" at 183 lbs. I work out like 2 times a week and lift a couple weights lightly every day - is 1500 acceptable? I don' want to die of hunger..do I need to eat less that 200 carbs?

If you're cutting and actually only working out hard 2 times a week, then yes.

this girl is unbelievably hot, what the fuck

Mutt genetics. Would totally bleach her with my superior European seed and give her at least 75% white babies.

She just has nice tits. Look at those eyes user

She is ugly, mate, have a bit of self respect

I know, but she's one of those ugly cute chicks. And she's got a thicc body with fat tits. I have a thing for butterfaces, I'd fuck her for sure. Wouldn't actually breed with her, of course.

Idiot

when she's moving it looks kinda bad but i dunno, that pic + OP looks like an amazingly top-tier woman to me, eyes a little spaced but nbd

i'd let her rip a fat BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAppppppp!!!!!!! right on me son :)