And where would that be?

Uk

>be manlet
>be shorter than most teenage girls
>never get mired
when will i learn

Florida

Haiti, kangs heaven

Imagine having sex with a girl. She's sweating, putting her hands around your back as you thrust into her vagina. You can feel her hands dig into your back, she's moaning and breathing into your neck. Her breasts are pressed against your own chest and it feels amazing. She pulls you closer, smiles and whispers "I love how you feel inside me" into your ear. Her legs lock around you, you can feel the smooth skin of her thighs on your lower back. Her vagina becomes tighter and you feel yourself thrusting faster as she moans louder and wraps around you tighter. You find each other's lips, she shudders. You both cum.

Afterwards, you cuddle into the night. She's the big spoon and keeps her arms wrapped around you into the night. Some of her messy hair falls over your head. You're very conscious of her entire beautiful body pressed up against you. You try to adjust a bit but she grabs you and whispers "I want to hold you." You drift into the sleep as happy as possible.

I will in all likelihood never experience this.

This thread got dark

Nigga just date a 17 and 18 year old.

There's only one thing left to do before you leave user...

>only ever get mired by milfs
Consider yourself lucky
>ma’am please I’m younger than your son

>tfw I know this feel
literally lmaoing at your life

A sure sign of a lack of sophistication on your part. If only there were more to you than going to the gym..

it's overrated

Saudi Arabia

Mexico

>She's the big spoon
You're so beta and submissive that probly you' re right about it never happening

argentina

Don't mind the memers, OP

>imagine
>imagine having sex with a girl
Fucking Retard, as if that isn't 85% of what I think about at any given moment

I would rather have this dream than the one about the bodyless shape next to me in bed staring at me that I've been having for the last week. My sleep schedule is wrecked from waking up in a panic.

>tfw gymbro who's been going there before I ever stepped foot in the gym mires my leg strength

Where can I find milfs that mire athletic young men?

Bro, if falling asleep on a pair of tits after coitus doesn't appeal to you, than you aren't a real man.

>her
>the big spoon
user, tell me about your mother

He's 10 you fucking retard

It gets old after a few years desu.
It's like playing your favourite video game non stop. You will eventually get tired of it.

i never got mired

Most of the civilized world

This map is inaccurate. It's 17 in LA.

Do you ever get mired by teen boys..?

>tfw i like goths and weaboos
>tfw they like really fucking skinny dudes
>tfw ottermode
>tfw they dont like my naked body
fuck this gay earth

tfw experienced this and it was the best thing in my entire life

Do teens even care about big legs and glutes? That's where my strength is.
When I was that age I only remember them talking about abs, I don't remember hearing anything about lower body.

As I was reading this, I thought "this guy is a virgin"

But then I read the end. Good post. Funny.

Too bad sex isn't like that at all. It's actually worse than jerking off like 90% of the time.

Literally all they care about is arms, it's why curlbros do well with them. Rarely you'll find one that likes abs and they don't dive a shit about legs

t-teach m-me

not oc

>Rarely you'll find one that likes abs
>teens

>Caring about what girls like
Not gonna make it bro

now that you're jacked, start working on your personality and relating to women better. i get stares from women, and i kind of think it's from my personality and how i carry myself, since i'm fat and kind of ugly. if you are already really nice looking and you do that stuff the girls your own age are gonna love you :)

Most of Europe, silly burger.

have this most nights, definitely one of the things you should strive for before you kill yourself

dude, i gotta stick my penis in someone

Abs are more a early 20's thing, teen girls don't even really know good abs look like. As long as you're not carrying a beer gut you'll be fine, focus on arms tho.

DELET THIS

And what? Still doesn't matter what they like, first put yourself, then the rest.

jail

Nice pasta

fuck the bodyless shape and it won't bother you anymore, learned that from /x/

shiiit user I was a 23yo virgin at one point and I managed to get this, minus the being little spoon shit
It's the tits man, just keep working away at life and it'll happen
We're all gonna make it brahs

Adult women mire too. They have just learned to do it undetected. Young women have not.

Stick it in the boys that they want. Cuck them so they know your pain. See a qt3.14 goth girl trying to hook up with some scrawny dyel with faggy hair? Pull him out back and pound his prostate until his thoughts and preferences become even less strait than his walk.

>imagine
Lmao@urlyfe quit being a fag and talk to women

This meme has to die.

kek

Usually exiting the cardio kickboxing classes

>be me at lunch
>kinda stiff neck from working out the day before
>move my head to release the tension in my traps/neck
>notice 3 qt female coworkers as I turn my head
>they were definitely looking in my direction before
>they immediately look at me and act a bit weird like I caught them or some shit

Kinda felt like they were talking about me because they definitely looked that way before I turned my head and atleast one of them immediately looked in my eyes as I turned their way. They were seated in such a way that I normally wouldnt see them but since I moved my head to stretch my neck I turned it more than I usually would during a normal conversation with my friends.

Unsure if they were mirin or making fun of me but I am almost positive they talked about me.

I got completely and totally eye-fucked by like a 12 year old girl the other week. One of the weirdest experiences of my life.

Several states in the U.S.
Be careful though. Some states have guidelines like "16 is AOC, but can't have more than a 48 month gap between ages" or some shit.

Only state I know, for sure, doesnt have a limit is Kentucky. Probably more, but you can figure it out yourself.

I know this feel and have scars on my back to prove it.

the age of consent is never below 18 if you are 18.

age of consent being less than 18 applies if you are *also 18*. it is always statutory rape to fuck an

was she cute tho?

False.

Read laws, my friend. I was 16 (2011), partner was over 18. Nosey ass relative called police, officer said couldn't do shit because it's legal here.

>Can't walk near highschoolers because of this fear

Dude, 18. Maybe. Anything below that is DANGER ZONE for me.

are USA people so moralist or just you because you are resentful virgins?
here in south america is "wrong" to fuck teenagers but we all admit that we would fuck at least one in particular

It's all image.

I like the one where the gymbro scares the ghosts haunting him by simply not giving a fuck

Currently here.
Now that I've realized that this is the endpoint of all relationships I'm done persuing them.
It's pointless

I used to get eye-fucked by 14-15yos BAD. but after losing the love handles and growing shoulders and traps a lot it seems that underage miring stopped? I lost a bit of the 'dad' look overall. I guess it's because of that?

I miss dating 14yos (aoc is 14 here).

OP why don't you one of these days walk up to one of those girls, a cute one that also looks legal, and say hi? It might lead to nothing or you might get a few compliments thrown your way, maybe start from there.
t. dating a seventeen year old and loving it

Canada

Sex really feels like work sometimes.

How old are you? Do any of your family/friends think it's weird?

Your sister doesn’t count. Nor cousins

>She's the big spoon

Get the fuck outta here.

Thanks, I’m gonna go watch this now

does this mean its okay for anyone who is over 18 to date and fuck 16 and up year olds?

Literal fag lmao

I don't wanna go to jail

23. I don't live with my parents and I didn't introduce her yet, but they won't care, my father is 15 years older than my mom.
My friends are jealous because I'm fucking a sweet young pussy. Also, they are happy for me.
Also, I'm not a burger.

It's only weird if you're an unattractive loser. If you can get any chick you want, but prefer to go for the younger ones, then people won't judge as much.

faggot

It's no illegal to have a conversation, OP. Do you even know what the age of consent where you live is or are you freaking out ovee nothing?

Wikipedia says 16

BACK TO PLEBBIT PLEASE

so fuck them. i fuck a lot of them. lots of girls dont want guys in their high schools to know they are whores btu they are horny.

meet them at the gym or get on tinder.

theres no god, and if there is, youre going to hell ANYWAYS. If it's legal where you lvie (it is for me fbi tnks) then do that shit

>implying it started from reddit
gtfo newfag

So one of the good states then. What are you so afraid of then? Just go and talk to them, you pussy.

>tfw know this feel very well
feels good
except I haven't made her cum in a long time which sucks

Say that to my sister.

Some states, its 12.

Japan has an age of consent of 13 :)

Oh I love that one

>>get stares
>>it's my personality
lel. I write people off for staring. You don't know jack about me whore.