So how much fruit can you eat before it becomes unhealthy?

So how much fruit can you eat before it becomes unhealthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/rethinking-fructose-in-your-diet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it’s always healthy user. try eating monomeals aka 30 bananas a day. as long as fruit sticks to your macros and you don’t over to the cals, you’re all good my friend.

Fruit is full of sugar and not even necessary. The whole point of fruit, from an evolutionary perspective, is to make you store fat for the winter.

Get your vitamins from vegetables.

More than one serving a day is too much

>eating fruits
What next? Eating veggies?

mikkel?

fruit makes you store fat?

you wut m8?

what about where fruit grows all year around and it’s never cold brainlet?

>(((you)))

it’s full of vitamins user. eat all you want

Fruit are filled with carbohydrates

what makes you fat user?
carbs or cals?

let’s use our brain here

Im a hardgainer that needs unfilling calories from carbs

No limit, you can eat as much as you want.

People legit thinks these sort of stuff thanks to ketotards. Jesus Christ

t. keto mongloid

>Carbs make you store fat
>fat makes you store ???
I can’t imagine what it’s like being as retarded as you. Seriously, your life must be terrifying and exciting.

go and eat a bunch of sweet fruit and nothing else. tell me how long it takes for you to feel hungry again.

fat makes you store carbs user

how many cals are we talking here user?

7 bananas so 700 cals. yes i would enter be hungry for along time

If eating fat makes you fat, does eating bread make you bread?

It's moreso fat doesn't produce an insulin response so it doesn't get shuttled into adipose tissues, while carbohydrates do stimulate insulin

how is one related to another, retard? how about you leave this board forever you autistic fucking brainlet

But the fat can immediately get stored if the energy isn't needed ... the fuck.

>naturalistic fallacy
lmao you retard

I ate an apple today on my cut and as far as I can tell it didn't do much for me. 5g of fiber is nice and some vitamins I guess. Simple carbs are supposed to be shitty.

And it's subsequently burned right off due to high levels of glucagon as opposed to insulin, this is assuming the energy isn't even needed of course

Fruit is full of sugars.

We're getting close to important questions here, lads.
What kinds of bread are we talking about?
Also bread thread, post rare breads

Depends; if you eat a lot of citrus/pineapple you'll get acid reflux (I do at least).
Too much of anything is bad really. But if you get enough fats and broteins and complex carbs then eat as much as you want I guess.

>inb4 ketofaggots

health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/rethinking-fructose-in-your-diet

>on't reject a food just because it contains fructose, says Dr. Bruce Bistrian, a professor at Harvard Medical School. "Fructose is naturally found in fruits. Fruits are not harmful and are even beneficial in almost any amount," he explains.