Eat meat

>hong kong life expectancy 84.3 years
>American life expectancy 78.7 years
>hong kong eat 40% more red meat than americans
>"Beef consumption in 2016 came in at 53.2 kilograms per head -- roughly the equivalent of eating two Big Macs a day, 365 days a year."
How do veganshits explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/2053730/one-four-hongkongers-eats-more-twice-too-much-red
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Koreans move more than Americans, as you know a majority of Americans are fat pieces of shit. In Korea being t h I n n is what's in and your friends will let you know if you start getting fat and to hit the gym. It's a case of correlation not causation.

They eat more veggies, probably smoke and drink less overall and probably exercise more too.

Asian masterrace

>Asians smoking less
Lmao no

>hong kong
>korea
anyway, they live more because they are not fat fucks like the majority of america, girls feel shame when their weight is over 100斤 aka 100 lbs.

>hong kong is in korea
>asians smoke less
oh this thread is good already

I mean 110 lbs, but the message is the same

More active
Less american trash food
Smaller portions
Smaller size

>Hong Kong
>Korea

They can’t because they’re dogmatic cucks

i keep having responses to generic questions you ask but nobody is listening

in short, red meat is not correlated with increased death rates when filtered for people who dont eat conserved garbage meat and bbq

when filtered for red meat eaters who dont consume bbq regularly, or smoked meats or any of that shit, beef eaters have just the same life expectancy

also, vegeterians may live longer as a whole, but vegans live the least

explains nothing.

Sara Sigmundsdottir moved from Iceland to the US and ate the same foods while preparing for the CrossFit games. She weighs everything She eats. Within a couple months she gained 10lbs. EATING THE SAME FOODS(for emphasis). Took an allergy test with her Dr. which showed alergies to the very same foods she ate her entire life BUT is now eating in a different country.

We in the USA are fed shit tier shit quality genetically modified chemically laden versions of the foods everyone else eats. From meats to veggies folks.

I visited SEA, ate tons of food and drank their beer all day long. No weight gain and lots of weight loss. I am allergic to wheat in the US but can eat it in foreign countries that grow their own heritage seeds with little or no pesticides.

You are what you eat.

If you are eating genetically modified animals which are fed unhealthy diets designed to make the animals fat and live short time frames and epigenetics PROVE that we take on those very mechanism while our bodies utilize the DNA and RNA from everything we eat then you will be fat, live a short life and be full of inflammation and negative reactions to real food.

Nothing to do with "meat" retards. One moment you want to believe that eating meat and bone marrow was the best thing to happen to humans during our evolutionary cycle but all of the INSTANT(time wise) sudden it is now bad for ya.

Your brain is made of animal fats and cholesterol

vegans have smaller brains and lower IQ's

Now those are some massive logical fallacies. Nice bait tho

red meat contains heme iron which gives you cancer

and not one rebuttal was proffered this day

>eat copious amounts of red meat
>outlive everyone
>b-but iron...uhh cancer
interesting "study"

The shame about that is that there's not a lot of "filters" for vegans, if you get rid of the vegans eating their processed vegan shit and watch potential deficiencies it surely is a lot different.

Provide the actual evidence and one could comment on it. It is not some simple article, is it? :)

>smoke less

Very few people in the USA smoke

>drink less
What was that website that was just pictures of business men passed out in the streets? I forget the name

>84.3 years
Does that study include the mole people that live in the sewers of Hong Kong too?

post where you're finding these stats, otherwise you have no argument

scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/2053730/one-four-hongkongers-eats-more-twice-too-much-red

tl;dr they all die from meat associated cancers, they get put on a vegan diet when they get cancer, and the people that are currently dying didn't eat massive amounts of red meat as the current does

Compared to Europe, maybe, but a fuckton of people still smoke. North of 15% of adults are smokers, which is still tens of millions of people fucking up their lungs.

Less growth hormone makes for smaller bodies, so they don't put as much pressure on their organs. Look at the lifespan of a small dog and a large dog.

Also the list of centurions always shows as people under 6'. Height kills.

Sugar its all Sugar and i'am vegan

Fat its all Fat and i'am vegan

sauce on the thots!!

And yet the cancer rates, mortality rates, fatal heart attack rate and stroke rates are the same in meat eaters and vegans

Lel

Your body produces 1g pf cholesterol per day on its own, and your brain isn't made of animal fats.

That was an interesting post until you went full retard at the end.

>is most likely under 40 years old, probably in his 20s
>thinks his diet proved studies wrong because he avoided a disease people get in their 40/50s

Really made me think.

It’s not the food, it’s the health care system. Hong Kong has a two tier health care system, public and Private. There are a ton of hospitals and ER centers which mean quick medical attention when needed. The elderly benefit the most as time is of essence when dealing with medical emergencies, hence more elderly are saved. Where as, USA is the land of the shit for health care. All private, so you’re out of luck if you’re poor or uninsured. And hospitals are generally located further for most people compare to Hong Kong.

>korean