Can gains really transform a beta into an alpha?

Can gains really transform a beta into an alpha?

yes and no, gains and looks are important but the self-confidence and charm are the real deal

Which come from gains and looks...

Hard to be confident when your body looks like string cheese/cottage cheese

This

well, in that case, yes, if you aren't confident with your body, you should improve yourself, but if you are confident with yourself, just go out and flirt with some girls, self-confidence is more powerfull than good looks, trust me.

Self confidence comes from looking good. How don't you understand this. Looks are the most important thing in our world.

No they don't. They are plenty of ugly alpha males that garner respect from everyone. The sad truth to all this is that your order in any male hierarchy will largely be dependent on your social skills and how well liked you are by your peers. A super handsome dude that's jacked with a bad personality that no one wants to be around will be at the bottom of any totem pole.... we don't live in the jungle anymore and physically intimidating people abd being a dick doesn't get you anywhere anymore. If the most influential dude out of any group doesn't like you, no matter how buff and beautiful you are, everyone will dislike you as well. His friends will follow him abd the women will follow the herd, as usual. Just the facts.

Learn to be a likeable person first and foremost.

Self confidence comes from a shit ton of things, it is not tied to your appearance. It helps, but it is not even 20% of the pie.

yes and no, good looks boost your self-confidence, but i have friend who are like a whale and they are super confident about themselves (they even have a qt gf) and friends who are the peak fo good looking and are very bad at talking with other people, it depends on who you are, the most important part is to not give a shit about what other think of you.

This is some pretty beta shit. Those "ugly" alpha guys are usually 6'3" and 200 lbs. Name one little small guy that has influence and power.

Kek
>you enter the room with girl x, you are very confident
>chad crew enters the same room, same confidence but they are all handsome as fuck

guess who's attention you just lost

Exactly. You can really see how little social aptitude people in this board have to REALLY think if they just looked better their whole life would be different and everything will come together for them socially, which is what matters here. I've been a very muscular guy since highschool and imo, if anything, you need to be BETTER in a social setting than thr average normie if you're the jacked guy. You no longer blend in, there's certain expectations of you, some bad, and you have to navigate the waters to prove yourself on a whole other level.

Having big biceps and pecs will not sort your lives out, i fucking promise.

Jeff Bezos
He may have started working out, but he's still 1.71m

He is right though. Being likable is the number one trait to success.

People naturally resent anything that is better than themselves. Now someone who has been judged as better than oneself, can become likable if that person does that seem to enforce that superiority to the inferior, but rather communicates as a friendly and accommodating person.

Being superior while humble is the number one ingredient for social succes.

right, another important thing is that doing exercise and improving your health and general looks boost your self confidence like a missile, i'm hitting the gym since some time and i noticed that being happy with your body does incredible things with self-confidence (also having good taste in outfist and dressing like a gentleman really helps).

dude go anywhere. Wtf are you talking about? You HONESTLY believe your place in a suicidal hierarchy is based on appearance? We are not in highschool anymore. This is NOT how the world works in reality. I know shit tons of dudes who are crazy influential and get mad pussy are they aren't anything to look at or are just fat. But they're well liked by their peers abd that's all that matters. You guys are deluded.

I lost no one's attention. Wtf are you on about? The chads you're talking about are good at grabbing random pussy, that's it. No adult male gives a fuck about them, except for you. Your girl will not give a fuck about them either unless you're insecure abd bring nothing you the table like you.

I'm not trying to rain on your guys parade here, just being honest so you can make real life gains.

I don't buy the alpha/beta dichotomy, more of a spectrum. You're not gonna become Chad Thundercock because you can bench lol3pl8 but it'll certainly move you up the ladder. Plus, knowing you look good can help make social situations easier if you struggle with that.

>Being superior while humble is the number one ingredient for social succes

Exactly. This is the best advice in this thread. If you really are superior to people, you can not rub that in their faces. They already know. You MUST be humble and be a nice guy, especially if you're jacked. I've dealt with this shit since hs. I have a very high paying job, lots of talents, friends/ connections etc abd i never talk about that shit unless someone else brings it up because you're instantly the asshole if you do and unlikable. Everyone already knows you're better, they can smell it. Be the surprisingly nice guy abd you'll make friends, and women will come. It's very hard to get the women if you habe no friends they automatically (rightfully so) assume something is wrong with you otherwise.

hey phoneposter, please fix your keyboard so "and" doesn't change to "abd"

good advice otherwise.

yeah. i used to be a fat /r9k/-browsing, steam-ERPing, socially inept shut-in NEET. i came to the /fat/ threads here and over the course of 9 months or so, becoming more fit and attractive gave me the confidence to reinvent myself. now i'm attractive, have loads of friends, can interact with people without sperging out, can get laid, and i'm working on doing something with my life.

Awesome to hear that it's possible for you guys to get out from underneath the bullshit. This guy proves its never too late for you faggots. Good job.

friends, the only thing that's going to change your personality is a noticeable increase in testosterone -- lifting, sleeping well, proper wholesome diet... these things go a long way in helping that

but the end game is all about the T, it determines, in part with your IQ, how far you'll go as a man in the dating game and career world

lol intravenous testosterone is not the only way to change your personality. You need practice and a new environment first and foremost. You need a different outlook. I Don't doubt that it helps but it's not even the most important factor. We all know skinny guys that don't exercise who kill it with ladies and friends and in their career.

I don't even think most people here need a "change" In personality as much as they just need to get out there and figure out how a social life works... you know, the shit the rest of us got down in middle school at the latest.

youre dumb as shit, for real. what that dude said is 100% right

quite right. you can tell its the social retards who say shit like that because its the social retards who are on a cinderella trip thinking that getting buff means getting pussy and respect and admiration and everyone will want you around because youre just so cool

wrong. i have ADHD and depression and im not good with people. here´s how it really went down in my life in college:

im 6'2, 210lbs, about 14% bf so i was in great shape. Im smart and handsome and had money so youd think id be all set, right?

Well college went down like this: i fucked about 20 girls in my year but wasnt invited to any parties or get togethers. What really happened was that guys resented me for being big and gruff but also loud and overbearing. Not that didnt make me a leader of men, it made dudes talk shit about me behind my back. I fucked those girls, and got a rep as a pussy slayer. Great right, the more the merrier? no. I quickly was seen as a guy no chick wanted to be seen fucking so as to not look like a naive slut, so theyd fuck me in secret. I became the guilty fuck of all those chicks. None of them bragged about fucking me, they were ashamed of it, ashamed of having been "played". They didnt all know about each other cause Im a pretty private guy, so in get togethers I wasnt really wanted there. Im loud and brash and I say brash shit and kill the vibe. By every definition of the book Im the so-called alpha, I have zero insecurity and I have boxed throughout all college.

The result of this total alpha package was that chicks would fuck me, hate themselves and never talk to me again like Im a disease, and guys would be cool to me in my face and then just dis me. The cool people who controlled the groups pretty much shut me out if they were guys, not having me over for parties.
The socially apt guys who werent as good looking or confident as me but handled their own were the guys who flourished and grew while I sank

lol who cares, you sound like a sorority girl writing her diary.

Source ?

youre spot on, these dudes have no idea what theyre talking about.This is exactly what i was trying to say earlier and im glad you came in here and posted this so these other guys see the truth. the SOCIAL hierarchy is all the matters. im not swimming in your despair or anything like that, but these guys need to hear this shit.

I went to IU in Bloomington,IN which is a pretty big school and know exactly the kind of guy you were acting like. Mad pussy in private, but they didnt want anyone to know about it because your social value was so low that it would hurt their own social value if it got out that theyre sleeping with the guy that everyone hates....which stems from the MEN not liking you and taking away your 'vouch" or whatever you want to call it.

I was the dude throwing parties and would instantly shun some dude that was being obnoxiously loud or rude or just in general pissing me off/rubbing me the wrong way or bothering my friends etc. the very SECOND i would do that and people would find out, no one would want to talk to them, the women that cared about their image with everyone else would stay away, and youd never be invited to anything ever again. That said, i knew a lot of guys like that that were cool to hang with in private, but you couldnt take them in public because they always found a way to piss you off or make you look stupid. these hierarchies exist in the work place, out at the bars, at parties, everywhere.

whats fucked up is if you took the humble approach and not the loud/aggressive one, you probably wouldve been loved by everyone.

>Living your life to fit into social hierarchies

I just can't understand what it's like to be a normal person.

Happened to me, and I’m not biased. pic related is what i used to look like back 6 years ago. fucking loser. I played vidya 8 hours a day and was awkward as fuck.

I used to have social anxiety so bad that I would stay up for hours just dreading social interaction. Since lifting, my confidence has increased over the years, guys and girls mire me, I’ve gotten a defined jawline, facegains, and I’m alpha as fuck. Now I’m dating the hottest girl I know, the love of my life. Other day my bros crashed their car and hugged me after they got out of the car while trembling bc “I have charisma and am comforting”.

whole post sounds like humblebrag/delusion but whatever.

you do too. youre just at the bottom of one and would rather say its dumb and everyone else revolves their life around it. for the rest of us, its totally thoughtless, you dont need to pay attention to it at all, it just happens.

IIRC just some redditor's parents in the 60s.

guy looks like fucking dexter.

MsPaintskills/10

the trick to being an alpha male is to shit in the shower.

Sketchbook

Vladimir Putin.

there is nothing alpha about playing dress-up and posing for a liquor ad with a shit eating grin on your face sitting around some antiques fuck off with this picture

That is not what a shit eating grin looks like. This is a straight up psycho half smile.

>that irresponsibly ugly hexatable
You goddamn right that will never be me.

yes there is. That dude fucked that chick in the 60s or 70s when that was taken. that same woman in her elderly years wouldnt even sleep with you now.

your quads are retarded because the picture is from a liquor ad probably canadian club or some other bullshit from esquire or GQ or some other metrosexual """"""men's""""" magazine

doesnt change the fact that he still stuck it in her in her prime and you couldnt pull it off with her on the brink of death.

Nope i'm pretty good looking and have gotten decently big over the last couple years, still have some beta tendencies that I don't think are ever going to change. I still get laid but no amount of pussy/compliments are ever going to change how shy and awkward I can be

From the moment you were ready to came out of moms pussy,nature knew if you had good or bad or awesome genes,and gave you a personality to go with it.
Real chads,ultra carismatic and charming people are born,not made.

loser mentality and coping here trying to deflect your own deficiencies off of your own shoulders and into some mystical force that you have no control over. you have already lost. get off this board and go hang yourself. pussy.

actually im a full blown chad and im just trying to get retards like you to stop worrying so much about life and instead focus on death

Post a recent pic

That's only half the deal though. I remember when I was a retarded beta in 8th grade with greasy hair, cheap clothes, a lisp and arms like twigs everyone made fun of me, regardless of whether I was good at talking to people/being funny or whatever. After taking more care of myself, getting into lifting and generally radically changing my appearance and shit quickly got a lot more popular. Having been among the strongest people at school - which didn't say shit in the long run because I was still pretty weak - helped a lot with that.
Of course having good social skills gets you a long way but if you look like a total creep or a twig you're not utilizing your full potential.

How do I become interesting and charismatic? I can barely hold a conversation with a girl. I have the looks but I’m so bland inside.

Get an interesting hobby
why can't you keep up a conversation

I don’t have hobbies either.
I go to work or play video games. That’s my life. Throw me some ideas user ):

Get male friends

Learn to converse with them (if they ghost you you won't care)

This is done by asking questions and making jokes until both parties are interested enough that if there is a silence either will try to save the conversation. Keep in mind what you say that overwhelms them and what doesn't. (Example: don't make jokes about gassing the Jews immediately until you know if the other person is comfy or not)

Now try with girls

Every girl is different. Ex was super insecure so the conversation could pretty much evolve into me complimenting her for hours and that would suffice. Others are more confident and expect you to actually have things to talk about.

Also don't be a neet. Not knowing what's going on in the world or having talents/knowledge makes you look like a loser because you are.

Idk when I did muay thai and told girls that you could almost smell their panties getting wet.
Generally girls/women like men who know how to defend them if necessary, and they also like violence. It makes you appear more dominant or able to *be* dominant if necessary. Things like boxing are always nice, and it's also a great confidence booster and fun as hell. God I wish I could get back into it.

this guy gets it

Alpha is to a large degree confidence. You will gain confidence from lifting a weight heavier than another person.

If you can't form even the slightest amount of confidence just because of your looks then I'm sorry man, but you're never going to make it.

>act like a manslut with zero shame
>be surprised when no one wants to hang out with you

Should have just gotten a real gf instead of fucking whores, autismo.

No. But if you're lucky you can go from omega to beta.

>t. a beta cuck

That is a recent pic. Alpha as fuck.

Everything is connected. A smart man learns how to transform himself into the man he wants to be, to get the things he wants. You can be exactly like the guy in OPs pic if you wanted it bad enough.

>You aren't born with your personality.

What an ignorant question. All research shows that you ARE born with your personality which naturally emerges and shifts slightly over time.

Reference the Michigan Monozygotic Twin Studies if you don't believe me.

Ignorant silly fucks all over this thread.

bump
also congrats on dub dubs

nope

source: every meat head who got into lifting because of their insecurities but is still a weird tismo

Youre a fucking beta for sure. Most girls only date assholes. The kind that they complain to their friends about how they caught him cheating so they broke up and next thing you know their friend is dating him.

If you look good they can give a shit less about how many friends you have or your social network. They only care about being seen by their friends with you. You think people haven't evolved out of tribalism which is bull shit. Most people only care about themselves and the likes they receive on facebook. Get fucking real.

lol no only if you’re already handsome and just need muscle to get over yourself

mental gains maybe

>((((((Monozygotic))))))

hmmm

Beta/Alpha is a mindset, not an innate thing you're born with.

No. Alphas are not made, they are born. Sorry.

This is accurate. I'm 23, extremely good looking guy model tier, genetically ripped pretty good sized dick and I don't get any pussy, because I haven't done anything important that matters to anyone.
If I were extremely unintelligent I could probably have that aloof chad demeanor and not care that I haven't done anything worthwhile and fuck a ton of girls, but I'm too aware, so I'm discontent.
Getting jacked really doesn't fucking matter in civilized society, It's like breeder tier. I probably only workout a lot because I'm not having sex a lot and I need to get the energy out somehow. I should probably just focus on making a ton of money desu.
So, that's the way the world works

What the fuck is lol3pl8