Progress thread anyone?

Here's my 3~ month progress, lost about 20kg last year but had almost no muscle, now for the first time in my life I'm eating right and working out. We're all gonna make it

So when are you gonna start working out?

Btw I wanna fuck your love handles

I'm going to type this as sober as possible. You look like utter shite op. Start working out

I only started working out about a month ago

I started lifting end of last year, made some small gains, increased deadlift by 30lbs (to 180lbs) with better form and overhand grip. I'm full skelly mode and have not increased in weight yet. Eating is suffering.

Have you tried shakes? My one is about 1000 calories

I just got a can of powder actually, hopefully it works.

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, this thread honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my threads. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont post sht without pics. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. make a real thread that has good pics, gifs, .pngs and and jpegs and has a good amount of fuking jailbait and lulz, and has five stars and always on the first page, im serious.. dont ever post your fuking poverty threads on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.

That's good, gotta make sure that the carbs are sourced from goos foods like sweet potato though otherwise you could just be eating sugar

New copy pasta?

Bump

Kind of old actuallly

Noice. Keep it up OP.

Thanks man, can you notice an obvious change?

They actually invented a cure for skelly mode not that long ago. It’s called GOMAD.

Imagine if you did cardio while dieting

Honestly wish I could go back and do it again, I just ate like shit with no exercise but lower calories and lost weight

Started SS about 2 months ago, just started making sure I was eating enough daily calories/protein a week ago, whoops. Just now beginning to see some muscle, I wish I had taken a before picture. Seeing a change is motivating as hell though, I’m excited for the next couple months.

Looking good man keep it up

Thanks user!

looks like shit stop it

shoo shoo gainz goblin

>roiding for this

>be a noob in fit
>want to get in shape
>don't know how to calculate kcal
I want to eat right but I don't know what the fuck should I eat

Female to male transition?

I just started using the myfitnesspal, doesn't seem like a meme so far. Just log everything you eat and see how it goes. Most foods are already in its libary with a kcal count, all you have to do is weigh it.

dec 22 - jan 22, ~15-20 pounds (~410->387) the road has only begun my friends I only pray I don't have loose skin out the ass, 6'7 though

Attaboy, you can already see the difference, keep it up

Went from fat to no longer fat.

Nobody ever tells you that you'll always be battling with the fat version of yourself that you share your mind with.

the fat version of yourself is what gave you determination and endless strength
don't underestimate it

nice work dude. glad you got it while you were young

Thanks bros

buy some coco butter

manlet checking in. from 48kg - 68kg in 17 months. been doing 5x5 past 6 months (52.5kg OHP/ 72.5kg B/ 102.5kg S / 110kg DL) would appreciate any comments on my progress - things to focus on etc.

20lbs. makes a huge fucking difference already. Keep at it.

What fucking man has an hourglass figure like that?

not bad dude, keep it up. to me it looks like you're starting to get a bit bottom heavy, rippetoe is smiling somewhere. maybe time to add accessories/switch programs. your weights are low for 6 months though.

>manlet checking in
>48kg
is that red bike behind you yours?

thanks man i appreciate it. i quit squatting for 4 months because of this. my legs have always looked disproportionate (was road cyclist for 2 years before lifting hence skeleton frame). atm i squat twice a week. think i should do once and focus more on upper?

LOL. ppl used to ask me if i had eating disorders.

Started hitting the gym in november 3
167cm
108.4 kilograms
40% bodyfat
18% visceral fat
39.6 BMI
27.2% muscle mass
few weeks later i also started eating healthier
january 3
167cm
103.5 kilograms
36.5% bodyfat
17% visceral fat
36.4 BMI
31.2% muscle mass
I also fixed my insuline resistance, lowered my colhesterol and about to fix my fatty liver problem, i hope i can make it brehs.

Good job getting started keep it going user, youre going to have to pack on some serious lean mass to outrun those genetics.

Keep it up family, start doing some extra delt work now you'll thank me in 4 months

Fuck man nice job, gonna have killer calves when you make it

Nice puberty gains m8

Looking stout man, throw in some delt and trap accessories

Pic related is me after 1 week of no fap. In all seriousness, wish I didn't have shit pec insertions. Tell me what I need for aesthetics aside from a cut

i don't have enough experience to tell you to be honest. cyclists always have the craziest thigh muscles, its nuts.

in my uneducated opinion, whatever you're doing now seems to be working alright. maybe squat once a week?

do you bike at all any more?

yeah the one comment is fuck off with the manlet shit, the only people who care are insecure fucks.