Veeky Forumsness by race

Let me start this thread by saying don’t bring your edgy /pol/ shit here.

Where I live is filled with Indians and Asians. I’ve noticed that Indians tend to have a shit frame, curry bellies, etc, etc. Besides their narrow shoulders, they build muscle slower. Is this genetic or purely lifestyle choices?

tldr; are indians never gonna make it? any other races like this?

It seems that while there are biological tendencies on frame and hormone levels by race, muscle and fat distribution is a closed system based on lifestyle so a majority of the equation is cultural.
Save for abnormal individuals with real thyroid issues

My speculative answer with little biology education

Hey I'm an Indian dude here. What I've noticed is that my culture (South Indians which youre most likely talking about) has no concept of getting fit at all. We all focus on education, studying, and jobs so much that everything else is secondary. Our food tastes pretty good but is kinda shitty when it comes to nutrients and ends up contributing to the skinny fat bodies (also we are fucking insane when it comes to sweets). Basically, there is no cultural or social pressures for us to get fit since everyone focuses so much on jobs and education. Thankfully, I grew up around a bunch of chad sports bros so I didn't fall into the same cycle. If there are any Indians reading this, drop the curry food man, it ain't good for your gains.

Thanks for the input. Why does this extend to Indians in the US? Surely they’re self conscious about their poor health?

where i live in Surrey BC Canada Indians are the Chads of the schools, they are always working out and beating up soyboys. i feel like Canadian indians are more or less chads while america indians are mostly nerds? why are your thought on why this is user?

indians are the blacks of canada

All the blacks are ripped. Im sure most of them do roids though since alot of them have "bicep day" tier bro splits

(x) doubt

A lot of the skinny fat Indians you see are usually first generations fresh off the boat. They're usually too far gone to bother working out. Also their social circle only contains other Indians who all share the same work culture mindset. I've seen that 2nd generations are better since they go to school with other American kids and gain some of their culture. 3rd gens are pretty much westernized and I don't see many who are just work/study robots like their parents or grandparents.

I think theres a higher percentage of Northern Indians in Canada (they're usually bigger/stronger than Southern ones). Also they might've been around for longer than the ones in the US since every generation after the first is more westernized and into proper fitness. I know two Canadian Indian families and both have been there since the 50's, 60's. The US Indians I know came here in the late 90's and 2000's.

Indian Army was pretty badass way back when

i always kinda feel bad for the indians. all the ones ive known have always been super duper nice guys and if i see them in the gym they work hard, but god dammit theres just something so effeminate about them. as a white guy, its the only race i wouldnt care about if i got with a girl who slept with one. nothing would make me threatened by an indian man in any way shape or form, ever. i think they got dealt the shit hand desu. ive never known a woman who has even thought one was even physically attractive. even the nigs can get compliments even if the classy white women wont sleep with them.

idk where you live or who you spend time around but your average black guy is not ripped. they are the most obese demographic in the usa. the ones that go to the gym probably are, but so is everyone else.

NBA/NFL players are not indicative of the entire black race.

This. When you think of panjeets you’re thinking of South Indian Hindus. Canada is pretty much Punjabi-sikhs, they where farmers back home so are generally pretty huge.

>pic is Jagmeet he’s running for PM

Because Canada is an north american equivalent of Sweden

/pol/ is Veeky Forums, so fuck your shitty thread nigger.

desu most indian dudes in the west don't give a shit about white people either(lived in india for outsourcing work - gorey langoor is a favorite insult of theirs)
only white and black folk give a fuck about social status, indians only fuck with indians most of the time. indians who fuck white/black/other ethnicities are seen as oddball weirdos

back to /pol/ you go, can't even get your racism straight without resorting to american standards

Jews tend to be a weak and sickly race that can only survive by preying on others

still pretty badass, gotta fight that paki scum and annhilate the ching chongs in the inevitable land war

Anyone who kills Muslims is ok in my book desu

/pol/ is a board ON Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums is another board. you're used to generalising so i understand your autism

More test than that soyboy bitch Trudeau

>says he doesn't want /pol/ tier comments
>says that most Indians have curry bellies
Well done, OP

yeah op's just a one big meanie who should go back to pol. this is reddit zone now.

>Those legs, together
Soyboy confirmed

Indian here.

Fuck off triggered numale. Talking about issues facing a race is a good way to focus on improvement, instead of blaming white people and sweeping problems under the rug like American liberals do.

OP here. +7 respek points

Typical American pig dog.

Wrong.

Lol i'm from vancouver man don't make it sound like every indian from Surrey are jacked its like 1 in 10 at best.

POO IN THE FUCKING LOO GODDAMIT

Its genetics.

Indians have shiity genes but that doesnt mean they cant make it. It just means that theyll will have to work harder.

Another example is why black build muscle faster and easier and why asians always have big calves (rice farmer gene)

I mean the mainly focus on getting good grades and a good job, so getting Veeky Forums just seems like a waste of time of them. Money is more important to them.

They're basically like the dark jungle version of the common Jew.

Inbred shitskins in a shithole country. What do you expect?

Holy shit, max respect.
Youre gonna make it bro.