I had a tooth come out yesterday

I had a tooth come out yesterday.

There is no pain at all but what's the deal with not smoking, should I really not smoke? All i want is to smoke a bit fat spliff.

To be honest, i've already smoked yesterday anyway but wondering if I'll be pushing it by smoking today. It's been 24 hours since it's come out and there is no pain at all.

Get some tramadol and blaze up.

You have 0 self control if you can't stop smoking for a week to not get a dry socket.

Are you really asking whether or not you should smoke on a fitness board?

its to avoid infection in your gums. I guess you can risk it and have nothing happen.

dude, only like fucking 1 in 100 people get dry sockets. I asked my dentist about them and hes said he known 4 people to get them in his whole career.

your tooth just...came...out?....how old are you?...

Smoking notably slows your body's rate of healing

Your lack of self control and discipline bleeds into other aspects of your life. Start taking control.

hmm, surprisingly motivational. Thanks.

I had 2 dry sockets during wisdom teeth removal. Pretty smelly desu

Dry sockets suck. It's rare, but possible. Its like leaving contacts in at night; you probably won't get an ulcer on your cornea, but you might (like my retarded ass did).

And you are taking chance of that you are one of the lucky ones? You are dumb.

don't smoke you retard. Why risk getting dry socket for cheap pleasure

what is a dry sock-

Dear GOD, I can't even begin to imagine how much this fucking REEKS.

clean your room

>Its like leaving contacts in at night
what the fuck? I fell asleep accidently once or twice with my contacts on and my eyes were killing me when I got up. Yet you did it on purpose? lmao

Do IT. Dont be faggot. Ive done it myself and nothing happened. Dont listen to these dyel low t bitchies trying to scare you

thanks, you the man.

1 in 100 people are also retarded enough to smoke after having a tooth taken out.

>tooth come out
what do you mean it came out? it came out by itself?

D R Y S O C K E T

R

Y

S

O

C

K

E

T

>should I really not smoke?

Are you a vegan or something OP? There's no reason for your teeth to be falling out.

>listening to literally the only dude in the thread retarded enough to tell you to go for it

This is why humanity can't be saved.

Can give you dry socket, that shit is crazy painful. Still less painfull then the tooth ache in my experience but it sure fucking kills for the next few days.

Eye chemistry varies greatly between people and changes over time, I used to be able to leave mine in for days when I was an idiot teenager, now my eyes are painfully dry after about 8 hours
Thinking about Lasik but my vision continues to get worse so I want to wait until they've stopped.

Do you like know when you're gonna get one? Like can you tell when the blood clot comes out? Or will it just form randomly

For me it just started hurting like a fucking bitch and when I looked into the socket I could see white.

It also smelled like grim death.

I’ve had no pain at all, even when the tooth came out. It was an old milk tooth (no adult tooTh to push it out) that got so haggered and rotten that I pulled in out myself.