Jesus christ, this is horrible

Enlighten me, Veeky Forums, what can I do to make this shit bearable?

Other urls found in this thread:

prevention.com/food/6-mistakes-youre-making-with-your-oatmeal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Add rice or bananas i swear to you its fucking delicious

I add fruit and agave nectar

I eat raw oatmeal with cold milk and some golden syrup. Tastes much better than porridge to me.

Sliced banana is good.

Sliced banana and honey is godtier.

sliced bananas
sliced strawberries
small amount of brown sugar + cinammon

You basically need sugar, in some form. Milk works; fruit is a classic choice.

you literally took the picture from an article that discusses just that you brainlet

prevention.com/food/6-mistakes-youre-making-with-your-oatmeal

>2018
>eats oatmeal

Honey you idiots. It's that easy.

always done this, never needed anything else

Fresh blueberries

>tfw you run out of blueberries you picked in summer
reeeee

oats
milk
flavoured whey
you don't need to add anything else

Listen here faggots:
>add milk to sauce pan
>when it starts to boil quickly add the oats (milk to oats ratio is 2/1 volume)
>add sugar, golden syrup or honey (as much as you want)
>add rose water (do it faggot)
>add spices (cinnamon, cardamom, pepper and cloves)
>keep stiring until it's a bit thinner than you actually want it to be
>pour in bowl
>baboom

>t.americandiabetesassociation

Become a man

Nothing. You get used to the taste and begin to appreciate the subtle nuances.

Cinnamon, peanut butter, Whole Milk, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder. It should be pretty soupy, it goes down easier of you go heavy on the milk. Enjoy 1200 easy calories and 45g of protein.

pinch of salt
or
raisins and cinnamon
or
stop being a wimp

Add a teaspoon of salt and a half/quarter teaspoon of cinammon right after you get the water to a boil.
Torani sugar free syrups are also GOAT for adding to oatmeal if you're trying to minimize calories (which I assume you are)

Raw oatmeal and cold milk is incredibly underrated
Not as filling but it's perfect for me with a few bananas in the morning

>any sugar whatsoever is bad for you

Carry on, i don't care if you are retarded and i will just continue being the superior athlete to you.

Banana + pear + cocoa powder + honey + walnuts on top

>turning a low calorie breakfast primarily composed of complex carbs into a fucking fructose bomb

I put less than half a banana and a quarter of pear, one teaspoon of honey and one of cocoa powder
And one crushed walnut
It's FINE

>1200
How much pb are you putting in there?

5 SCOOPS CMON

Add raisins, crushed walnuts, banana, apple, orange segments, etc. Maybe a bit of honey or maple syrup if that isnt sweet enough for you. If you like savoury, try grated cheese and diced bacon instead.

soy milk and dark chocolate, add honey or maple syrup for sweetness
>inb4 soyboy

also don't cook it, just microwave that shit for 20 seconds to make the chocolate melt and mix it, let it rest for a couple hours after that. I keep some more dark chocolate bits to add later for the crunchiness

this is not Veeky Forums oats

you didn't say how you prepare it

salt
coconut oil
cinnamon
banana/blue berries
almond milk

Mashing the banana up and mixing it in is good too

Teaspoon of honey & cinnamon.

Raw oats the best shit on the market.

>Raw oats
>Cinnamon
>Place both ingredients in an airtight food storage container and shake until mixed
>Pour into a bowl in the morning, and add whole milk until the oats are covered
>Eat

I look forward to this so much every morning. It's so tasty, perfect texture, and makes me feel so good.

Peanut butter and a dash of sugar.

raisins and cinnamon, and some equal or another sweetener (stevia or honey, if you're looking for a more natural sweetener)

i do it in the microwave, am i doing it wrong?

>raw

Wtf doesn't that kill your stomach

just pour fine-cut raw oats, milk and then some cocoa. I add various nuts if i feel like it
Tastes fine to me

>this
100 gram raw oats
one glass milk
yougurt and banna
just swallow that shit

600 cal oats (2 cups), 1 scoop protien powder 100 cal, 12 (give or take) floz of milk 200 cal, and 2 - 1/2 table spoons of pb.

Great ideas ITT, thanks

Peanut butter powder (70% less fat than regular peanut butter) and banana.
Or cacao powder and banana.
Or all three.

put that shit in a blender and make it powder, drink it with milk or chug it down in water

>WAAHHHH MOMMY I NEED MY SUGAR AND EASY TO CHEW FOODS!!!!
This is why you normies will never get fit.

I eat it cold. I dont know how people can eat that shit how its intended

1 cup oats
1 cup milk
blueberry's
3 tbs ground flax seeds
honey all over it

leave it in the fridge overnight

I do mine with peanut butter and honey

cream of wheat

Apple and or banana, Cinnamon, Cacao, a dried apricot, a few chopped almonds. Any combination of the above for the lowest sugar to taste ratio.

>make it with milk
>add a banana and cinnamon
shit op you fag, you're making me drool right now

Half of a frozen banana, 2 tablespoons of Teddies 100% Natural chunky peanut butter, and some frozen blueberries with cinnamon, and a half cup of almond milk unsweetened. It’s so good. I have 2-3 bowls a day of this. If 3, then only 2 bowls with PB and one plain with nothing.

I defineky have to try this bro.

What PB powder would you recommend bro? I’ve been meaning to try that out, and I might as well do it now since my local supermarket has a sale at the moment

Add any combination of cinnamon, honey, peanut butter, or banana, or just add em all

>frozen banana
what the shit

I like to do overnight oats, which is what you do but I let the milk soak in. More filling.

Freezing the bananas is fantastic bro. I can have a whole pack frozen for a month and they don’t spoil at all, and taste extra fresh when blended into the hot oatmeal. It as well as the frozen blueberries, thaw so good into the oats.

honey+bannana+frozen rasberrys+mashed avacado+almond milk+ [spoiler]whisky[/spoiler]

A semi-decent tasting scoop of chocolate protein powder

quit Veeky Forums

>oatmeal
>not eating oat bran
Come on dude

I just add hot water, idk why I enjoy the taste.

Honey gives oatmeal a bad texture. I find a spoonful of brown sugar to be sufficient.

i've got a thing for raw oats with cinnamon, i just started getting into fit shit though, is that something good i should keep going with or is there some holy grail type shit that all the Veeky Forums boys swear by, eating like 1500-1700 cals a day but not being a record nazi with it and just eating whatever that isn't pure junk...

It has a bad texture to begin with

I do this too bro. It’s fuckkng delicious.
I usually just combine what I said earlier in the thread, and if I have enough, get some almonds and add them into the mix too. I hear raisins go fantastic with oats, but never tried it.

You’re eating 2 cups of oats(raw volume), christ on a bicycle. How does one achieve such stomach volume?

>80 g oatmeal
>2.5-3 dl milk
>125 g skyr (Icelandic yoghurt thing)
>100 g frozen, warmed up in microwave bilberries or raspberries
>1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
>1 sliced up banana on top

>Okay tier
Fruit
Sugar
Anything besides whole milk

>Very good tier
Honey
Milk
Any nut who cares
Cinnamon

>4D chess
Browned in a pan steel cut before boiling
Any dark nut

Not him, but I eat that much as well, sometimes more. I swim a lot as well as run, so I never see it as that much really.

PROTEIN POWDER + banana + berries + milk + cinnamon = GOAT OATS

never gonna make it

>oatmeal
>unbearable

You are a faggot dude. That said the oatmeal in op pic has way too much moisture.

>soy milk
nigga if you want a vegan alternative milk, almond milk is a trillion times better.

90% of the time I just eat them on their own, they're fucking delicious. If I'm feeling spicy I throw in some blueberries or unsweetened almond milk.

>all these gaywads adding sugar/honey/etc

The only acceptable outside source of sugar in oatmeal is bananas or peanut butter, that's IT. Cinnamon and butter are good additions.

Damn, I guess I better step up my game. Just a soyboi wanted to be a Boytoy.

You can't. Plants are trash.

I've tried peanut butter before, when i can get it to blend it's GOAT. but often i just come across one big block. how are you doing it? I eat 99%blended peanut 1% salt butter.

What you do is heat it up via the oats bro. Just drop it in, then mix it around. An alternative way is to drop it in the pot and let that shit blend allll in, or drop 2 tablespoons in, and then microwave it for a good 2-3 minutes, then mix, then 2-3 minutes again. Then add unsweetened almond milk. Guananteed you’ll have the best oats you’ve ever tasted doing it this way.

Properly boil it and don't buy walmart shit

Basically what . Dropping some pb in the pan and mixing right before you take the oats out is foolproof.

Pretty much my process, It still just clumps up though. I'm pretty adept at getting peng oats nowadays, though I do want that peanut hit. What I think is happening is that I'm at the bottom of my huge peanut jar, which has resulted in all the inherent peanut oil mostly being gone and making it a bit too stiff to blend.

Tastes delicious plain, you sugar addict

Why wasn't this the first post? Who the fuck eats porridge without honey? It's basically part of the recipe.
Cooked with milk in a pot of course. Using a microwave is blasphemy.

death to honeyfags...

I put 10 grams of lucuma powder for every 1/2 cup of oats

DEMAND FOR HONEY IS WHAT CAUSED BEE POPULATION TO RECOVER

A little bit of almond flour added to the oats does wonders for the taste.

Ahhh the bottom. A blessing and a curse at the same time. It’s why I always mix up the jar of PB with a knife beforehand, to make sure the top and bottom mix well together for future use. Thank the oats gods that my local supermarket has Teddies 100% Natural PB Chunky 3 for $6 here.

Sounds like a good shout, I'll start doing that. It's probably more macro-balanced if i do that as well.

When i'm bulking i had 2 tablespoons of peanut butter ( roughly 60gr )
Some natural honey
Some unsalted peanuts
Chopped bananas
If i'm feeling extra cheeky i'll add some cocoa powder to top it all.

And cooked in milk of course,perfect

what is it

oat meal?

i use pumpkin pie spice

Raw (either wet or dry) is good. You can also cook it with much less water than people usually do and it it comes out good

Eat granola.

Have a banana with it if you're feeling cheeky.

This, and if you're tired of the flavour. Get a different flavour whey

What the fuck is wrong with you people? I loved this shit, even when I was a sugar addicted kid who refused to eat vegetables.

Cum