Tfw my rows are advanced and just diddly is intermediate, rest novice. ;_;

Tfw my rows are advanced and just diddly is intermediate, rest novice. ;_;

prob shit form on row

celebrate the small victories.
I'm all purple except for my deltoid reaching novice this week.
I'm stoked af, my first step moving to blue mode

>claims rows are advanced
>nothing yellow
sure user

99% of you faggots lift to look and feel better, you don't need an arbitrarily chosen website to tell you your progress, just look in the mirror and go by that. So fucking tired of seeing this thread.

t. advanced on all according to the website but look worse than most intermediates.

Not OP, but I have the same thing. Just a matter of body composition.

undoubtedly this.

1 month into SS, fucking benchpress always been shit

What are your lifts?

Website?

For 5 reps
>Squat 85kg
>BP 55kg
>OHP 40kg
>DL 110kg
>Pendlay row 40kg
Started row last week since I couldn't DL 3 times a week

You are supposed to power clean on bench days

I know, but I don't have a proper coach to teach me. Feels like an easy ticket to snap city

That's understandable

symmetricstrength

thats they reason i went with SL

Power cleans + me = high chance of injury

But you have to do 2 more sets than me, ha! I actually did SL last year for a while but 5 sets was just too much to keep me focused

>barely novice on dl and squat (45)
>below novice for bench/ohp (41)
>intermediate on chins

wtf? All my shit stalls due to lack of weight gain but rows and chins just keep going up. I'm not even cheating, back doesn't move at all.

Maybe its because I used to do lots of pull ups and chins, but never hit more than like 10 in a row

>w-will i ever make it?

For 5, in kg
>squat 100
>bench 65
>ohp 45
>deadlift 105
>pendlay row 67.5
>chinups w/ 11.25kg

similar lad, i did calisthenics for like a year

rate

Starting Strength am i right?

how is your diddly so disproportionately weak?

not quite sure - think me fucking up my grip is probably it. Failed 110x3 because the bar started to roll, I had been doing hook but hadn't bothered because my grip is strong enough for 105x5 double overhand. Symmetric strength gives it as only 6% lower for my strength level, but OHP as 8% weaker.

Tbh I need to try viewing the deadlift as a push: that cue of push the ground away. What would a healthy 5rm deadlift be for someone with my previous stats?

my squats at 102.5 kg x 5, deadlift is at 125 x5 which showed up as symmetrical on the site. My bench and ohp are weak as shit, although I do paused reps. I feel that mixed-grip is best for low rep deads and hook grip for higher reps.

manlet detected

literally every retard posting stats from this site has their rows 30-50% higher than what they realistically should be based on other numbers
you're obviously not doing them right you fucking idiot

My right shoulder has always been a bit funny, so I don't want to risk anything with it being orientated to the left, so I stick with overhand.

I trained calisthenics and literally only did pullups and pushups for a year so that's what I attribute mine to.

I feel like the scores for some lifts on symmetric strength are kinda low

Also maybe higher rep ranges for back movements. It rates 10 reps body weight better than 5 with +10 kg, even though I hit 10 bw reps weeks before I could do 5 with 10 kg.

Higher reps are more inaccurate on the max calculations. You should be getting between 1-4 reps for your maxes

I know but maybe novices do these movements at higher reps (I do at least), hence the inflation.

My chin-ups and Pendlay rows are proficient but everything else is intermediate, though not that far from proficient, but on the other hand my chins and rows are not that far from advanced. The standards in symmetric strength could be wrong, based on people who don't do enough rowing and chins.

Forgot the pic. Also, I don't know how chins are supposed to work. I've lost some 3 kg of body weight so I was able to add more weight to chins without necessarily getting any stronger, but it seems like symmetric strength thinks my chins have improved.

since when do you get stronk biceps from starting strength? you need to throw in at least a few weighted chinups in there.

Spotted the powerlifter.

Changes in bodyweight, my brother. Since starting my fitness journey I've gone from 235 to 200, so that's amplified my progress. 3kg is not an insignificant amount of weight to lose.

not great erectors, glutes and hammies isn't uncommon.

true

but i like the nice colors user

what is this site called

symmetric strength

That's what I'm saying. Symmetric strength doesn't seem to take body weight into consideration. Lose 5 kg of body weight and add 5 kg of added weight to chin-ups, and your score goes up a lot, even though you're not any stronger.

Colormefag.com
Lemonparty.net

>tfw still subpar on everything
such is the life of a camp kike

You're considerably stronger. I understand the math you're using and follow your logic, but you're effectively at a lower weight (less weight equals less maximum muscle mass) and you're adding resistance. What's more impressive? Someone in the 85kg category deadlifting 405 or someone in the 80kg category lifting 410?

I take it that you didn't start with just the bar
How did you progress so fast?!
Gallon of milk a day?