How’s Veeky Forums‘s dating game?

How’s Veeky Forums‘s dating game?

M

fuck me mine's bad
facial aesthetics do help for sure tho so I can get away with saying dumb shit and just smiling

Not fitness related

none existant

im not familiar with girls and there arent any in my social circle, looking for girls on tinder and hitting on girls randomly seems really awkward

it plateaued so I’m thinking about adding about 20 lbs to my 1rm so I can focus on my form

Non-existent.
Veeky Forums taught me how to look good, but I still have no idea how to talk to girls.
It kills me inside every time I see a girl take interest in me from my gains, then quickly lose interest after realising how much of a sperg I am.

>iktfb

Sometimes you just have to suck it up and introduce yourself.

non-existent

eh, could be better.

>tinder
nothing
>grindr
off the charts

>Veeky Forums
>dating

Little hard to meet girls when you spend all day online whining about soy

non existend, because i have an qt 3.14 asian gf i found on tinder :)

>I mean....at least before you leave

Why are gays so thirsty

*men

Current match on tinder is interesting and stuff, we made plans to see sometime this week when they get back to town

I don't want to get too excited beforehand, but I'm assuming this person is not real until proven otherwise. They just seem too good and interesting to be true

You'd be thirsty too if you didn't have women cucking and cockblocking you 24/7

Sorry bro

cocoon mode 2018 breh

this question is like asking "how good is a fish at climbing a tree?"
we were never meant to date, we were meant to become greek gods with 700lbs/317.5kg deadlifts.

>at least before you leave

absolute KEK

Prework kicking in and this gave me a great laugh thanks user

This is me too. We'll make it someday user.

This. I've gotten away with watching anime on dates and getting laid after with girls who are clearly not into it. All you have to do is show charisma or passion for something and girls will blindly go along with it.

Absolutely fucking appalling. I can get the initial attraction, but it's hard to make anything of it.

Going back to college after a year and a half break.
So hopefully it goes better.
Although I did get my first GF during that time who later became a FWB.

got a girls # but have zero interest
what should I text

"Free on Sunday to watch WWE Royal Rumble and then maybe a little sex afterwards? My treat."

FUCK

Question, classes started back up again. How soon is too soon to ask a girl for her number in class?
I wanted to try to get a Valentine's date but unsure if it's too soon to ask.

I can’t force myself to be attracted to any girl except one it seems... :(

just be normal or find a stupid excuse to get her number, there's no "too soon"

If she is interested in you, all you need to do is ask.

gif related

>awkward
You are the only one making it awkward. Here’s the coolest thing about tinder: there’s very little rejection, and you don’t have to take it personally. Just keep fucking swiping. You can’t get passed your social issues unless you go on every date possible, and tinder is perfect for that.

>using tinder

Shit always ghosted how do I fix this?

>dating game
FUCKING MONIKAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Crap. The last one broke 3 of my teeth in a drunk rage.

tfw afraid to approach girls because i have ED

I have a date on Friday with a cute French girl a met a few days ago at a bus stop. She's 22 and I'm 19, I swear I've never been this lucky in my entire life.

[butthurt faggot detected]

Glhf bro you got this

tg, pd

top geg, pe good??? weird thing to say

Non-existent / Good enough, I'm engaged to qt.

Snooze you lose, if you've already talked don't wait. Someone else is thinking the same thing you are.

There isn't one. I've come to accept a life of loneliness.
Most I can hope for is being fit so I don't look and feel like absolute shit.

Tell me about showing oassion for something. I can talk charismatically about anything I am knowledgeable about, but what I know the most about is vidya. So do I just go on about vidya and hope the girl is into it.

It's funny, I feel comfortable doing acting and improv but that's because I know my shit. I am dumb about most other things and dont know what to say.

hey it geg

i'm dying

Bros you have to help me, my dating experience is literally zero. My gym friend at uni caught a girl he knows miring me, suggested to her that she try and go for me, and now she's been messaging me on facebook. I haven't fucked up yet since we have a lot of similar interests to talk about, but I can already feel the spaghetti dripping out my pockets. Do any of you slayers have advice for surviving in the texting game until the semester starts and I can just try going on a date with her or something?

Legit great idea. Should be fun.

My dick keeps not working when it's game time so now I don't even feel like pursuing females very much. And most of the dates I've been on are never very much fun anyways, I'm usually anxious and end up farting a lot.

If you both have something in common then do some research for an event coming up. Start up a conversation the subject then say something like "I really want to go but my friends dropped out". If she is interested in you then she will pick up the hint. Don't ask her unless you feel she is on the fence about it when you drop the hint.

It really isn't hard. Most girls are bored out of their fucking minds since they have no real hobbies besides social media. They actually want someone who does something. Of course you can bypass all this by just going straight for the kill but this takes time and practice.

Just ask her out now dummy, what's the point of waiting. And I recommend doing something maybe slightly active to remove some of the attention off of the conversation like pool or even walking or something, assuming you're kind of autistic. This will give you some time to calm down and feel comfortable.

I'm getting over autism that I developed in high school, I'm getting ice cream with a girl I met in class.

The solution to your problems is ACTION. Do the opposite of what you normally do. Just DO something

I hope you did the right thing and reported her

Don't play any "game". Go after that you want. The cat and mouse shit is from the 90s and before.

>what's the point in waiting.
I have no way to get to campus over my uni's winter session due to where I live, so I can't just ask her out and do things in person like I want to until like 2 weeks from now. I'll keep your and 's advice in mind though, I'm going to do my best to handle this with minimal tism.

High school: alright
College: god mode
post grad at 23: pls help

>do physics
>literally 4 girls in my year
>live at home and travel to college
JUST

I was a virgin 1 year ago, I haven't lifted at all and I just fucked 3 girls this week using tinder. Idk man

nice larp faggot