Jordan Peterson benched 225 lbs at age 23

what is your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwL449AMHMo
youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not 23 yet and I'm almost there

Excuse for what? Having a thot for a daughter?

I'm 23 and my best is benching 225 for 3 times. That's not really good but I train for just a little more than 1 year, so what is your message here?

no he started lifting at 25

same

I hit 200 at 17, pisseth off.

i dont know but i know his max was 225 in his early twenties.

I benched 225 for 5 at 19, that's not even impressive

what's his excuse?

>in his early twenties.
youtube.com/watch?v=EwL449AMHMo
mid twenties*

208lb at 24 here, getting there.

or so he says

225 who fucking cares? U are like little babby

What is the fucking obsession with this guy? I mean honestly does he even appeal to anyone who isn't a complete loser and who need to "clean their room"?

He didn't get full rom and he had a spotter.

hes alfalfa as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

I do 235 for 5x5, 5 days per week and my 1rm is 315

damn the dude who made this pic is salty as hell. The things you make as a normie i guess.

i could do that when i was 17 lol

I was benching 315 at 20 tho

>some faggot did something, gimme excuse
-_-

As much as I've been hearing about this idiot, I'm pretty sure some of you might have a unhealthy obsession with this guy. Still no idea why anyone cares about youtube people at all.

>tfw I'm 25 and I started lifting a month ago
maybe there's hope

now he's a frail old nerd

I did it when I was 17 so I'm not really impressed about this literally who.

I'm 19, I have time to catch up. Current PR is 175

I'm only 22

Or, he's full of shit like most of the things he says.

>be born with with 150 iq
>can just ez breeze through life and outsmart almost everyone/everything
>guaranteed to do well in school without doing much work and have obtain a good job
HE'S A SHAM, HOW IS THIS SUPPOSED TO APPLY TO ME WHEN I HAVE LIKE 80 IN IQ

lot of dudes out their with weak or nonexistent father figures. kind of his niche i guess.

wuht? thats nothing man. I did 5x5 2pl8 at like 19, i hit 315 for 1rm at 20 years old.

Woah...how did you type that?

Same here. Age 22, bench max 205

>t.pic related

Lol I benched that at like 15

>looking up to someone that benches 2pl8

Y-YOU GOTTA BUY HIS PERSONALITY TEST, BUCKO.
REMEMBER TO SUPPORT HIM ON PATREON

>Losing to Sam Harris
Lel

Kermit B Peterson

also, i

I'm 19

>back in my day I could lift...

No one cares grandpa

>be born with with 150 iq
He claims he was over 160 in his brain prime but even if that's true he definitely doesn't show it. He seems like he has above average intelligence and that's it. He's either lying to make you buy his products or IQ really does mean fuck all.

im lazy

>150iq
>can't identify jewish power structure and cultural subversion
ok.jpg

21 doing 225 for 6 with a 265 max and I’ve been lifting for 8 months.

Sorry im not a pussy user.

This always confuses me. I don't see how people view this as a positive message for girls, or that its not a typical disney princess story. Anna is psychotic and tries to marry the first guy she sees, argues with her sister because they've had typical female animosity towards eachother since they were young, and has Kristoff do nearly everything of importance for her. Hans only left Anna to die because he's had enough of her shit.

The only 'positive message' this movie gives to girls is that you can fuck up miserably and make horrible decisions time and time again and some faggot will come along and make things right for you.

>roughly speaking

I needed this meme, thank you

Just an intelligent, well-rounded guy, who has good principles and insights.

I ohp 225, soooo he’s a weak cunt.

wtf i love jews now remember the holocaust and clean your room

>The only 'positive message' this movie gives to girls is that you can fuck up miserably and make horrible decisions time and time again and some faggot will come along and make things right for you.
If you're pretty.

Realistic message desu.

i saw a barbell with 4pl on it first time going to the gym outside the entrance, proceeded to clean and jerk it
what is your excuse ?

i benched that at 17 yr old. Although my bodyweight was 85kg so it wasn't that impressive

She's pretty fit for a mom though... Too bad she's literally named after a communist and the textbook definition of a butterface.

lol at this lady trying her best to trip him up at every step at getting absolutely nowhere.

I'm not 23 yet nigger, I still have time.

When I was 24 I benched 405 lbs for 1 rep so I don't really see what the big deal is.

try watching any of his videos for yourself and forming your own opinion.

Was he maxing or was it for reps? Because only one of those counts

Damn, 225 kg plus the bar, that's quite a lot.

he still works hard as fuck, he had like 15 papers published before he finished college for gods sake