General feels thread

Feel thread, share good feels, bad feels and anything you have on your heart user.

I'll start

>Be working out since last summer and getting progress (dropped 12kg ad built some muscle)
>Started drinking too much again about a month ago
>Fucked my cycle and good mood and I fell back into feeling numb
>Let school work stockpile, weight go up, alcoholism kicking in again
>People are starting to notice I'm being more down
>I'm skipping school to stay at home just lying in bed feeling numb
>finally 2 days ago i say fuck it and make a list on what i want to accomplish
>pretty determined that I'm gonna make it and i want to get on the right track again
>lets see where this goes

Just like 30 mins ago a girl from class texts me asking how I'm feeling since she's noticing that I've been off. It hit right in the feels, felt good in a weird way.

So what's on your hearts anons, how you holding up?

I'm scared of intimacy and getting really close to someone because inevitably we will start talking about dating and sex and all that.

And I've never had sex, lads. I'm a virgin. And I'm 30.

I can't figure for the life of me how to gain the mobility to perform barbell rows.

Have you chosen path yet?
I would personally go for arcane or necromancer, but threw the v card several years ago

Fuck a whore user, It the only way

Nothing wrong with that but for god's sake don't be insecure about your dick size, if you genuinely are actually go and buy regular condoms, my dick is a little above average and they're tight as fuck. Anyone who tells others their dick is too small is a virgin.

>asked out oneitis 2 weeks ago
>politely rejected
>we're still friends and i thought i got over my feelings for her
>today all of it came back with a vengeance
>feeling worse about myself and the future than i have in a long time
FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Gf dumped me on Dec 1st, and I was down for a bit. But now my biggest regret in that relationship was that she dumped me and I didn't dump her. It all gets better bros.

There's a shy girl I always see at my campus, she usually just sits around on her phone. Any ideas for how I can start talking to her?

Plz use your powers for good

> Be skelly
>Making shit progress
>Still gaining weight slowly but steadily
>In one day, all of a sudden lose 2kg

I always weigh myself at the same time after going to the toilet, I really don't get it. Also.

>broke up with GF
>I initiated the break up 'cause I fell in love with female best friend and had sex with her.
>immediate regret but still dumped gf
>Tell her I kissed the other girl but not that we had sex to spare her.
>Eventually gf breaks all contact with me
>Also don't talk anumore with female best friend who I really liked.
>Feeling lonely and thinking about installing Tindr.
>Don't do it 'cause somehow I can't stop hoping I still have a shot with ex.

It's been six months already, I feel like such a fag for not getting over her while it was obviously all my own mistake

>Rotator cuff injury. Been resting for 5 days still a little pain. I am worried and haven't lifted since. I want to get back, but don't want to rush things.
>The girl I am head over heels for is married. I have no chance with her and it feels so bad.
This week is turning into a nightmare. I am trying to stay strong, I just want my shoulder to feel better.

>NEET
Lifting and working on myself but feeling like trash because I don't work
>get a job
still feel like trash because I stopped lifting, I don't even know why I continue to come here, it's been 3 months already bros

> Always been shy
> 4 years single soon
> classes begin last week
> sit next to only qt3.14 in one of my classes
> In a class full of freshman, she is the only other person who is my age (24)
> can't work up courage to talk to her
> spend the next week soul searching
> make it a point to have conversations with at least 2 people I don't know every day
> things are going great
> stop sulking and start noticing just how many mires I get
> get a grill's phone number
> confidence is rising
> feel like big man on campus

> decide today will be the day I talk to qt3.14 in class
> get checked out twice on shuttle/way to class
> feeling awesome
> sit down next to the girl
> had a mini panic attack when I first sat down
> didn't calm down enough to say something until prof started lecture
> didn't say anything
> didn't catch her on the way out of class
> feeling like a pussy
> go back to shuttle stop
> only guy among a sea of girls waiting for shuttle
> it's taking too long so I call friend to pick me up
> right as friend arrives, a girl starts talking to me about how long the bus is taking
> smile and nod, go get in friend's car
> don't even offer her a ride
> realize after driving away that it was a classmate that was always flirting with me last semester
> we have to turn around and head back through shuttle stop zone due to construction
> tell friend to stop by shuttle stop, so I can offer her a ride
> chicken out once we're there
> shout "GO GO GO"
> friend peels off
> catch girl's confused eyes as we speed away

What the hell Veeky Forums. What am I doing?

I might have colon cancer, the treatment is going to be hell on m gains

How tall are you? Often a problem for people with long legs. Maybe try propping the bar up on something

Your subconscious is trying to tell you that you're gay and should try it with men instead.

>have 2 girls interested in me
>end up with neither

Meditate more. Learn to tell your brain to shut the fuck up and just act

I feel like this might be a good year for me. I've never had this thought before and always disregarded people who said it. However, I'm getting fit, progressing in school, doing great at my job, fighting my social anxiety and sometimes winning. Feels good boys...

Ive been getting good grades, been working out for two years so nicely toned now and I finally stopped caring what people think so I've become much more relaxed and actually fit in with the other guys on my course.

So pretty good.

I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. Part of me wants to run over to her dorm, knock on her door, and hug her tight while telling her I love her. The other part tells me that she's gone, and I'm just fantasizing.

I don't understand why anyone would ever like me when there are people who are better at everything than me. I have no selling point.

>be in army
>fall for girl back home
>visit her over break
>we connect
>make out
>make plans to go hiking
>next day she says shes become severely depressed
>I offer to be there for her
>Nothing
>She ghosts me
>never see her again

Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why WHYYYYYYYYY

I started lifting with a BB routine back in 2015, so I constantly have normies calling me ripped even though I can't even squat lmao3pl8 at bodyweight 190lb. Feels bad man, like i wasted years fucking around at teh gym instead of getting big n stronk. Also feels like all the muscle I put on is incredibly inefficient and weak for its mass.

The weird part is I'm actually really athletic, I picked up wrestling like a fish to water (started MMA/BJJ training about two years ago), I have a great box jump, I can rock climb like a spider but I'm just so fucking WEAK at LIFTING, starting to piss me off

I dropped out of college and found a job in the trades two years ago. The company that hired me is owned by a couple that has been really great to me. They had me progress very quickly and allowed me to show my skills to the fullest. I'm attending classes on the side, and they are simultaneously offering me classes and tests that get me some valuable certifications. Now I'm working independently and even supervising the new employee on occasion.

Now I think I have hit the ceiling with this job and I am becoming overqualified. I could easily go out and get a job that pays $3 more an hour and get a whole different set of experiences. Only part of me wants to leave, but I feel really guilty about even thinking about leaving the company that helped me off my feet and has invested so much into me. Should I feel guilty? Is that just how it is? Will they be fine without me?

>tfw extremely shitty lifting today
>was really angry the whole time
>left feeling pissed off and like a failure

I hate these days lads

gf of 5 years broke up with me last Friday. I don't feel too bad about it but the thought of having to 'put myself out there' terrifies me.

>we're still friends
cuck

>No matter how much I lift I will never be a cute 2D lesbian
What's the point of anything?

They were fine before you worked there. They will be fine after most likely.

If you're in a position where you're supervising other employees, then at least make sure those employees are fully competent before you leave.

Feeeeellllssss thread

Client mention why I'm not responding to them right as soon as they call me. I'm sometimes busy on meetings and I don't have the time.

>kek

That's the shit they want to complain about when I'm working 12 hr days for this project...

My oneitis asked me out and then got cold feet so she ghosted me. We argued and now we're barely acquaintances despite being good friends for years and balancing on a knife edge between friends and more than friends. Awful feel.

Her actions motivated me to start lifting because it was the only thing that would distract me from thinking of her and all the ways we could've made it work. I've gained some weight and developed muscles for the first time in my life. Do far it's only my shoulders, but seeing your first muscle as a skeleton is still a big deal. Good feel.

Also my dad's proud that I've started lifting and been serious and consistent with it. Great feel.

Take that as a blessing user, you never want to be with a girl that is depressed. It fucking sucks. It drains everything from you.

ITS NOT FAIR

I had a 6 year relationship end about 2 month ago and the lonesomeness hurts.

>Don't lift as often
>When I hangout with my 2 co-works (only friends) I just want to be home
>When I'm home I do the same 3 things and feel guilty
>Go to sleep earlier and earlier because I just want the next day to happen because I have nothing to look forward too for the night
>Got things for new hobbies (3d printer, camera, guitar) but never follow through with them then feel worst because I bought something for it
>Work is okay, doing well and all but I just dread going in (once there it's fine I'm just loosing motivation).

Just came back from a trip to Vegas for my brothers birthday and had a nice time but now I have nothing to look forward too for 5 months.

If I never loved then never would I cry.

>in college
>Started lifting early december
>starting to make gainz
>5'8"

I hate being a manlet. Life feels fucking pointless. I am having to carve myself out of being raised by a single mother with no male relatives and it feels like there is no possible victory. Am I supposed to just expand horizontally until I die? I can't even grow a fucking beard worth shit.

>come to the realization that i dont have someone to love
>lost 25 lbs, halfway done with weight loss
>more confidence
>realize most people are shitty, dumb or both

it doesn't matter how fit i get, people are not worth it and love is a sham i'm going to getdrunk in my room and forget i exist for a while

If you think you've hit the ceiling, maybe try bringing it up with them? If they know you're feeling caged in professionally, maybe this could be a push to make them expand and give you a key role in a larger business.

If the conversation doesn't go that well then at least you have an excuse to leave.

made me laugh with the GO GO GO
next time as soon as you see her just say hi, and you will start talking normally, its just the first word that makes people nervous, get it done with "hey" .

you may wanna try fasting or making your body alkaline, good luck

dont worry too much pham, it happends every once in a while
anything in particular bothering you, user?

Me right here.

What do I even say to a random girl in my class?
My interests are video games. That's honestly the only thing i talk about with the 4 friends I have.
>hey random girl i wanna fuck last night i flamed my botlane because they fed the rengar 10/0
yeah that'll surely work...

>playing video games
>playing league

Seriously, grow up and get a real hobby/interest.

>tfw lovesick for a girl I'll see once a week now and no longer have any personal 1v1 conversations with
>then I'll never see her again after May

>tfw accidentally broke my bubbler last night so smoking through my pipe and it's harsher while not getting me as high

>LoL

>be my phone
>buzz n blink
>qt who hooked up with me a month ago sms
>user! Lets hang out tomorrow
>is tomorrow
>text "ayo girllll"
>we dont hang out.

Bitch, I've been lifting for you.

I had sex a couple times with one girl when I was 15 and havent been laid since. Im 20 now. I’m missing out on my best years of my sex life

I knew a hipster skelly who was 5'3 and he was smashing tumblr sluts all the time. If he can fuck and get a gf then I'm sure you can too.

Stop whining, I'm 22 and havent even kissed a girl. Just go lift

26 year old kissless virgin here.

This is me not only romantically, but also just basic social life. I have no friends and haven't had friends for I'd say at least half my life, complete loser (like if you took every characteristic you think of when you think of a loser, I can bet I have each one), pretty shut-in, and I am literally afraid not of just meeting a girl due to lack of sexual experience and my loserness, but even meeting people as friends because I will never have anything to talk about and they will see what a friendless shut in loser i am

Just a few weeks ago I went to a bar with a few of my coworkers who I have worked pretty closely with for like 9 months and they sit there and tell me "user tell us about you, we don't know anything about you outside of work" and I said a few things and then tried to shift the conversation to something else so i didn't have to share. And then a few days ago they said some other people in our building have asked them "what's user's story", l just autistically responded "i dont really like to share things about my personal life"

>dropped 14 pounds in the last 24 days
>my body is looking less blobby and more like it did when I was fit
>on track for 165lbs by June

Good feel lads. Feels like making it

Started college at 23 after getting my electrical license. Going to be a CS major. Dad is super pissed and hasn't talked to me since really august... I knew I peaked when I got my license. Did I fuck up by going to school and wanting to have a back at 40?

I know there are a lot of sad fucks on this site. I'm also pretty fucking sad with my life. So I'm just curious, whats stopping you guys from just killing yourselves?

Not at all, you have a backup plan.

How did you go about dropping college and joining a trade? I love wanted to do this for a few months but I've thrown away 2 and a half years in college already and I really feel like it won't be worth it.

>in a class about fear and failure in performance
>it's an open Q&A at the end
>some people just want to hear themselves speak and rant about something inane instead of have the speaker answer their questions about controlling fight and flight responses
>I take about my deep seated fear and anxiety of letting others down like when I failed to keep employment in the D.C. area and left to move to Austin
>I left a lot of underprivileged inner city kids who really appreciated a strong role model as a young teacher
>it has been hammering on me for months
>last week I had visited the school first time since finishing up last June and told one of the former students who is graduating and going onto a great university that I truly miss working with all these magnet program kids
>I made a joke about my white guilt when being so helpful
>I do want to go to graduations the next two years, but am seeking employment back in the D.C. area eventually
>speaker says I have the wrong mentality and I should be doing my career for myself and not others
>then tells me that it was very brave of me to say these things (in front of about 100 people)
>Q&A just ended right there
>a lot of colleagues after the lecture couldn't even look at me in the eye

Family and friends.

im it seems like suicide was tailor made for someone like me who really has no joy from life and i'm a completely worthless loser, but the weird thing is im not suicidal. its like im basically content with living life this shittily, maybe because its how ive basically always been. im sure things will change eventually and i will want to and succeed in killing myself though

im trying to save you, please listen

Am I reading this right? You want to help those kids, but the speaker wants you to focus only on yourself? It seems like you're the one with his mind in the right place here mang. Fucking self-help seminars are such bullshit.

>on business trip
>go trolling for pussy downtown while getting blackout drunk
>find a suitable girl and start hitting on her for a while
>get called a creep
>wake up next morning, sore in several places from i don't know what, but it wasn't fucking

I picked up a position at UT and left, but still do guidance counseling for former students from Texas. I had an extremely privileged upbringing.

So when moving to Texas I did basically choose career prospects over emotional investment. I also got ceremoniously dumped on the way out too ha.

I assume you have cinnamon in some form. Place about a tablespoon amount in a white dish and place it under your feet if you're going to sleep. I don't mean near them or sort of under, I mean sit in a chair and place the dish directly under your feet if you are going to try and sleep tonight. If you're staying up, keep something in your lap that makes you laugh or gives you a memory of intense laughter. Anything. The more ridiculous and lighthearted and fucking stupid, the better. Seriously. Find something on the internet and print it out if you don't have anything else. Do as other user says, stay in a room covered from natural light completely. Leave on your room light. Put on a bunch of stupid music. I'm completely serious. Things that feel like a moment or place that's familiar, Taylor swift and cardi b to remind you of the mall, just anything familiar of a mundane moment during the day.

Weird things might happen, which is fine, but when they do sing along to the stupid Taylor swift song and think about how dumb it is and how normal life is. If you hear anything, ANYTHING, look at the funny image. Try and feel a feeling of carefree humor. You might feel terrified at some point but if you replace that feeling with the nonchalance of your objects and music, you'll be fine. The point is to avoid the rabbit hole that is the nausea or the hyperawareness or shiver spells or shit like that.

Seriously though its fine I promise.

I feel you user. Can't foresee a future where I'm desirable or really have any draw. Oh well, hope you figure it all out bud.

similar boat user
>asked out oneitis
> said yes
> we agreed neither of us are looking for a serious relationship
but now im kinda in a weird spot cause neither of us are looking for a relationship but also ive caught the feels for her and i dont like casual hook ups so fuck me i guess

Well, I finally asked a girl out for the first time in 5 years. My issue is making a move, I have no trouble attracting girls it seems.

I really thought she liked me too, and I’m pretty sure she did but she lost interest because by the time I asked her out she was already on some other dudes dick.

It’s valuable experience I suppose, it’s too bad though because I really fucking liked her. Girls don’t make me laugh like she did. She was also pretty fucking hot. Downside was she had a kid. I was legit falling in love with her, then she just goes cold like nothing. Funny how that works.

If anything it gives me motivation to go meet more girls and be more proactive in dating even though it was pretty painful I’m building thicker skin.

how do i grow up? what's a "real" interest? i played vidya my whole life i can't just stop what am i gonna do with all my free time?
i often wonder what do normalfags and grills do in their free time. surely they don't watch TV that much, right?

youre clearly in the wrong here, but dont let it ruin your life user. Everyone makes mistakes. get over that girl cause you fucked it up with her. dont fucking let that shit happen again and move on with your life. "To move on, you must understand why you felt the way you did, and why you no longer need to feel it.

>Grandfather passed back in September
>get reminded at the eulogy that he was all about fitness
>long walks abd jogs
>boflex
>did all this up til his 60 when his cancer limited him
>Motivation Yu Yu Hakusho style
>start back lifting
Thought i was lifting to be good looking but in reality I wanna be like my grandpa. Master Roshi tier Grandbro

whoa such good ironic humor

how do i get over the fuckign cringe factor of being like a beta bitch? i was on a date with a girl the other day, we even kissed and everything. and she was like stroking my face and holding me and shit. but i was too awkward or retarded to make it go further than that.

i also admitted alot of fucking cringe shit to her about not being with lots of girls before, being afraid of being hurt and rejected. she kept letting me kiss her and we kissed goodnight but it wasnt like a makeout.

i have work with her and i see her often and shit and we still talk but i feel like now that i said all ths shit to her she will never view me as attractive again. should i even bother trying to ask her out again? now im just thinking of how cringe i was and how she will surely go out with a cooler guy than me or fuck another guy and the thought is killing me. there's a weird silence in the air where i feel awkward since she isnt trying to reach out to me or whatever. then i think of the fact im probably not that serious to her and it hurts. should i just kill myself now?

>work with lightskinned indian girl (she has an accent, on a work visa, always talking in hindi on the phone with people and all that)
>very petite
>so beautiful, legit 7/10 face, maybe even higher IMO
>is kinda shy but also a bit of a standoffish personality just like me
>make her laugh all the time with my humor, even with my occasionally lightly racist indian jokes/saying hindi swear words even though im white
>tell her (in a joking way since im never serious) how i do things specifically for her but not for the other coworkers, in front of those coworkers

>have such a major crush on her
>too much of a shut in permavirgin aspie loser to even ask her to hang out let alone date especially given how long we have known each other
>even so autistic i have to prevent myself from flirtingly touching her all the time
>and on top of all this, i bet she doesn't even like me and i'm just acting this pathetically over nothing

yes this is my copypasta that how autistic i am

bb routines arnt really for strength gains, lower your reps and fix ur diet

It's pic related. I still believe that I'm gonna make it.

Girl looked at me and had a genuine smile today. I'm supposed to be happy right?

Too lazy and weak. I also don't have my preferred means. I don't want to leave a bloody mess for whoever.

>be me
>have a horrible combination of ADHD, autism, and being weird as fuck but also talkative
>always make people laugh and people seem to like me at least somewhat, but i guess i just get too loud/annoying/weird and it pushes people away not just in a romantic sense but also friendship sense

>try to be "chill" and not talk that much and be quieter
>people keep asking me if i'm feeling okay, if i'm sick, what's wrong, etc because of how quiet i am

>can't win no matter what i do

i want to die

A lot of them are losers and do just sit around watching Netflix. The cool ones play instruments.

Play an instrument you fag. It's fun.

>opened a new can of oatmeal and found worms in it
>it's my last can and all the stores are closed
feelsbadman

That's an easy one: I'm a dreamer and a fool.

>be me
>take pic from side
>realize im thinning

Fuck lads

I haven't been to a gym for 5 years now, I have regressed back to my skeleton husk.
Yesterday I went to a local gym and did a free workout.
It felt great, I remembered how good it used to feel to have my body work. The soreness afterwards, I even got a good night sleep.
I hope I'll stick to it.

Old fag here. 25+. I started lifting in 2014 during college. Go to class, lift, class home and work. I never had severe or even mild social anxiety. Always been okay with girls. But have suffered some low points. It is easier to be low than maintain the high. It never really gets easier, but you will find yourself 6 years older overnight, with a house. kid, dog, etc. It happens instantly. You gotta stop caring what others think and just do what you want. Always ask a cute girl for her number if you want it. Worst case you end up where you're at. Veeky Forums begins in the head. Can't make it if you ain't trying to make social gains.

My puppy is the highlight of my day with a stressful job and overworked gf+4 year old who has learned how to be sassy

>pic related

Thats a cute pupper, im glad for you user.

thanks breh. Helped me get back in the gym after my testicular torsion.

IS THAAT A BULL TERRIER

Broke up with gf
Nobody to talk to all day and say goodnight and morning to
Feels lonely man

Yes. I've had doggos growing up, but never my OWN. Always siblings. First own puppers and I fucking love him.

he's too cute. Just a few months ago I walked an ole lady bull terrier and she was the sweetest dog. good pups

Very. Had a Spuds Mackenzie mug in college and told my buddy I'd get one when I made it. Sure as fuck did.

>Be you
>Lose your girlfriend
>Forget that 3.5 billion other thots exists

Come on now, what are you, 15?

Those paws

Are decent feels allowed? I started doing SS last january, was ~158-160 lbs and I remember squatting a pathetic 115lbs the first day. It was pretty easy but was still sore af the next day. Was doing 3x a week through July where I started stalling out due to diet I believe. Gained 17 lbs, at 177 peak. Fell off and was only going 1 or 2 times a week rest of the year. Now I'm back at it and exceeding my PR's from July and eating more.

We're gonna make it.

>get not sober
>really confident, confess feels for oneitis
>she says she felt the same years ago
>"why so late?"
>later on out of the blue asks "why can't I just be happy? Why do I have to question everything?"
>gives mixed signals
>being distant and weird now

Help me brehs

Also considering asking her somewhere next week but not sure if I should

>At the end of December, I final figured out that I had spent the entirety of 2017 (and a good bit of 2016) chasing a Narcissist. Full personality disorder.
>The whole damn thing was a lie.
>All that time wasted.
>Come New Years her latest source dumped her ass after only a couple weeks. Apparently he told her he would only date her if she got professional help. Nope.
>After toying with me all this time, being her last possible source, last week she decides I'm finally good enough.
>Fuck that.
>She is currently posting all sorts of vitriol about me and the other poor bastards who put up with this shit over the last year. Full mental breakdown in progress.

Be careful out there, boys.

I feel you, brah. Why do they always have to give out mixed signals?

New Years Eve:
>Meet a cute redhead at a New Years Party
>AnonUsesCharm.png
>We end up walking the streets at 1am under a full moon talking about everything
>Its like poetry
>Fast forward 20mins
>We are in the middle of a suburban street
>She gets on the ground, pulls my ear to her mouth
>'I want you to fuck me right here'
>Nope.mp4
>She sulked like a 4 year old because I wouldn't
>She refused to move until she got the D
>Picked her up over my shoulder like a caveman and carried her back to the party
>Started texting me
>I don't feel anything
>Conversation died

2 Weeks ago:
>Bump into indie art girl I knew at a gig
>'Lets go to a movie together!'
>Do so
>End up at her place watching shit
>Throughout she is leaning on me and pulling me into spoon her on the couch
>I don't feel anything
>Leave
>Could tell she is disappointed

Last Week:
>Out at a bar with some friends
>Start making eyes with a blonde across the bar
>Go to order a drink
>She comes up to me
>'Heyyy, sooooo is that girl with you your girlfriend?'
>AnonUsesCharm.pproj
>Get number
>Go on a date
>Shes cool
>But I don't feel anything

Literally 1 hour ago:
>Doing groceries
>Bump into a girl who I met once for work
>AnonUsesCharm.avi
>She adds me on Facebook
>I don't feel anything

Not even sure what I'm feeling with all this, but its definitely some sort of feel.

have you considered that you might be asexual or trans